Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

You make it sound like a massive world wide Zionist conspiracy. Hmmm...sounds familiar...

You just quoted ME; WHAT in HELL DID YOU QUOTE from me?

"Sure, these 'Zioinist' may not be many"

YOU want to post lies? You are doing a very good goddamn job.

I think it is someone’s bedtime.

So, you don't comprehend your claim of MASSIVE when I stated, NOT MANY?

It aint my fvcking bed time.

Maybe you should pay some fuvcking attention & stop your exagerated bullshit.

My, "NOT MANY' in no way could be represented by your's, or anyone's, "MASSIVE."

That is just pure bullshit & U know it.

now, go to bed, bitch.

Sure, these 'Zioinist' may not be many but none the less, they are powerful, well funded, exceptionally dangerous, and they play a very SHITTY game.

Very powerful and well-funded is enough of a "dog-whistle" isn't it? Would you call the white nationalists "well-funded and very powerful"?? How about the alt-right. Who last time I CHECKED had $2640 in their official coffers and can't afford to meet in anything but a Holiday Inn Express....

Explain powerful and well-funded. Name a few names for us. Tell us the "Shitty Games" they play.. If you want to.. I don't care about your credibility. But perhaps YOU should..

references? link?

U first. Topic ain't about Richard Spencer and his band of merry pranksters and their bank account. I'm TOTALLY correct on that.

It's about "Jews" who hate Trump enough to make a mass shooting at a synagogue into a political hand grenade..

Guess you don't want to elaborate on why Zionists are threatening the world as you inferred in that quote of yours from another active thread.

You just quoted ME; WHAT in HELL DID YOU QUOTE from me?

"Sure, these 'Zioinist' may not be many"

YOU want to post lies? You are doing a very good goddamn job.

My, "NOT MANY' in no way could be represented by your's, or anyone's, "MASSIVE."

now, go to bed, bitch.

Sure, these 'Zioinist' may not be many but none the less, they are powerful, well funded, exceptionally dangerous, and they play a very SHITTY game.

Very powerful and well-funded is enough of a "dog-whistle" isn't it? Would you call the white nationalists "well-funded and very powerful"?? How about the alt-right. Who last time I CHECKED had $2640 in their official coffers and can't afford to meet in anything but a Holiday Inn Express....

Explain powerful and well-funded. Name a few names for us. Tell us the "Shitty Games" they play.. If you want to.. I don't care about your credibility. But perhaps YOU should..

references? link?

U first. Topic ain't about Richard Spencer and his band of merry pranksters and their bank account. I'm TOTALLY correct on that.

It's about "Jews" who hate Trump enough to make a mass shooting at a synagogue into a political hand grenade..

Guess you don't want to elaborate on why Zionists are threatening the world as you inferred in that quote of yours from another active thread.

YOU are the one that brought some concept from some other thread into this thread, which is nothing more than you deliberately going OFF TOPIC.

You know what I have to say about that?

Fvck off & stay on topic, bitch.

All bullshit.
Jews vote democrat. They will denounce any republican leader no matter what he says or does.

Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like these Jewish folk have a good bead on Trump's bullshit technique.

Well, I guess POTUS Jackass fvcked up that opportunity.

Great way to be divisive. What a bunch of assholes.
The former chairwoman of the Federal Election Commission, who famously eyed regulating the politics of conservative outlets like the Drudge Report, has joined an advocacy group funded by George Soros and run by his son.Ann Ravel is the first fellow listed with the California advocacy group New America.Her fellowship began in March and pays a $30,000 stipend."We want to help amplify the work of each of our fellows, both to help them better articulate and reach their target audience, and to raise their profiles as change-makers," according to the group.Since leaving the FEC, Ravel has continued to speak out for more election regulation, especially on the internet where she sees political advertising shifting to in the next presidential contest.Was A Special Prosecutor For President Trump Inevitable?
She has applauded calls for regulating political speech and spending on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube and this week endorsed tracing the funding of online ads and regulating individual Twitter accounts. In a tweet, for example, she drew attention to a report of a Twitter supporter of Donald Trump named "Amy" who the San Francisco Examiner could not find.Ravel tweeted, "Searching for proof of Amy. FEC allows anonymous internet political ads & refuses to regulate foreign $-leads 2 this."
New America receives funding from the Soros group Open Society Foundations and it is run by Soros son Jonathan Soros.Paul Bedard, the Washington Examiner's "Washington Secrets" columnist, can be contacted at [email protected] Report YouTube George Soros Twitter FEC Facebook Washington Secrets Paul Bedard

This is just one example of a Deep State person imbeded in the government offices who had a agenda push by Soros.

now, go to bed, bitch.

references? link?

YOU are the one that brought some concept from some other thread into this thread, which is nothing more than you deliberately going OFF TOPIC.

I'm completely on YOUR topic. You don't seem to want to defend it. Thought you'd toss a Jew hand grenade like your tribe tossed women as hand grenades during the SCt nomination vote.. None of those things are "toys" to advance political power as you PERCEIVE them to be. And most of the wounded from those skirmishes seem to be the Dems tossing out these group division attacks.

Not really much traction on the politics of division any more.. Think that trick has been snuffed out..

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like these Jewish folk have a good bead on Trump's bullshit technique.

Well, I guess POTUS Jackass fvcked up that opportunity.
That kinda creates what they're trying to avoid, don't you think?

now, go to bed, bitch.

references? link?

I noticed that several post have and information given show intent and in some cases show bull shit. Its not a big deal that 11 lefty Jews who hated Trump prior to the shootings are just following the DNC goals and talking points. Progressive attitudes can bridge all race, religion, and Nations.

I agree with this move. As The Hill notes on the fourth paragraph, Trump "failed to condemn white supremacy" after Charlottesville.
He thinks that not explicitly saying "The Jews must be killed" is all he needs to do.
No. Show leadership and use your position to honestly fight anti-semitism.
This is literally racism and this is going to wake up quite a few people about how despicable some Jews really are.

They are perfectly ok with black nationalists or Hispanic nationalists who are primarily racist against white people, but God forbid white people actually have people claiming to fight for them....

I agree with this move. As The Hill notes on the fourth paragraph, Trump "failed to condemn white supremacy" after Charlottesville.
He thinks that not explicitly saying "The Jews must be killed" is all he needs to do.
Pittsburgh Jewish leaders tell Trump to stay away unless he denounces white nationalism

President Trump is not welcome to visit Pittsburgh unless he denounces white nationalism and “stops targeting and endangering all minorities,” a group of the city’s Jewish leaders said Sunday.

“For the past three years your words and your policies have emboldened a growing white nationalist movement,” said a letter signed by 11 Jewish leaders on the website of Bend the Arc, a progressive Jewish organization.

“You yourself called the murderer evil, but yesterday’s violence is the direct culmination of your influence,” the letter said.

Trump said he would visit Pittsburgh following the slaughter of 11 worshipers Saturday inside the Tree of Life synagogue during Sabbath morning services.

Authorities say the suspected gunman, Robert Bowers, yelled anti-Semitic slurs during the rampag

I would first ask them to define "white nationalsim" befor I did anything else.

Forum List

Back