Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

He NEVER SAID WHITE NATIONALISM! He said he was an American nationalist and American isn't a race. A nationality is NOT a race. A person's physical RACE is determined by certain skull details, DNA markers, certain minor blood chemistry signatures, and different races have very different athletic abilities. The exact nation in which you are born does not determine your exact race, that's a genetic thing.

For example, the ugly, borderline-retarded, snake-headed clown Whoopie-Cushion Goldberg is an American like me, yet we're completely different, opposite races.

'Jews' and 'Zionist' are not 'one & the same' BUT you can believe in fairy tales all you like.

One can be Jewish without being a radical Zionist.

Just as a Muslim can be a Muslim, without being radicalized.

Sure.. You're lack of honesty and understanding is duly noted.. Let me fix this misconception of yours..

THERE IS NO NEED for "radical Zionists" anymore. There is a State of Israel.. The ONLY use for "Zionists are not Jews" is a fully derogatory one which is now more LEFTIST propaganda against the State of Israel's right to exist.

And here we have you ATTEMPTING to play both sides at once. It's what the Dems often HAVE to do to slice and dice their pet constituencies. And it's really really ugly to watch.. Go find some radical Zionists to mock...

The Jews that fought for & founded the state of Israel utilized the tactics of terrorists & they utilized IEDs.

Just because the state of Israel was founded in May, 1948 does NOT equate to the fact that there are not still 'Zionists' among US & throughout the world.

Sure, these 'Zioinist' may not be many but none the less, they are powerful, well funded, exceptionally dangerous, and they play a very SHITTY game.

But go ahead dear Prudence; go ahead and believe that the Jews & the Zionists are ALL one & the same.

I don't BUT then the world is free & you are free to live your fairy tales.
You make it sound like a massive world wide Zionist conspiracy. Hmmm...sounds familiar...

You just quoted ME; WHAT in HELL DID YOU QUOTE from me?

"Sure, these 'Zioinist' may not be many"

YOU want to post lies? You are doing a very good goddamn job.

I think it is someone’s bedtime.

So, you don't comprehend your claim of MASSIVE when I stated, NOT MANY?

It aint my fvcking bed time.

Maybe you should pay some fuvcking attention & stop your exagerated bullshit.

My, "NOT MANY' in no way could be represented by your's, or anyone's, "MASSIVE."

That is just pure bullshit & U know it.

now, go to bed, bitch.

Look Caddo kid on your behalf I will say that your thread was somewhat well presented and your thread definitely did encourage some intelligent conversations. Well done Caddo kid. Just please calm down a little bit because you seem to be a more thoughtful liberal leaning poster than some of the worse dumb arses that are sometimes found on the USMB. As for the (1) to (10) nonsense: please trim it down and clean it up a little bit for us ok?

Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like these Jewish folk have a good bead on Trump's bullshit technique.

Well, I guess POTUS Jackass fvcked up that opportunity.

hey..shit stain.....Trump is a friend to Israel....he is the only President who supported Israel and moved our Embassy to Jerusalem .....he has a Jewish daughter and grandchildren......he is best friends with the Israeli Prime Minister......,the shooter was an anti-Trumper....

Are you and the asshats in that link really this stupid?

Those morons in your link are left wingers, and only peripherally Jewish......leftism is their religion......

A lot of Jews are liberals..in fact the majority.

Yes....they are just as dumb as all the other left wingers.....

COYOTE won't like that; he thinks all Jews are Zionists & all Zionists are Jews.

Dumb ass is as dumb ass does.

Look Caddo kid on your behalf I will say that your thread was somewhat well presented and your thread definitely did encourage some intelligent conversations. Well done Caddo kid. Just please calm down a little bit because you seem to be a more thoughtful liberal leaning poster than some of the worse dumb arses that are sometimes found on the USMB. As for the (1) to (10) nonsense: please trim it down and clean it up a little bit for us ok?

Here, here, put the gun down and get off that baseball field

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eleven people in a city with a metro population of over 2 million people sent bitter banter to the President of the United States who think they can ban him from coming to their city all by themselves? Oh, my achin' back. :bigbed:

American Nationalists...

27744682-gro%C3%9Fe-gruppe-von-menschen-halten-amerikanische-flagge-vorstand.jpg

Here, here, put the gun down and don't get on that baseball field

I get that reference

1.png

“Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism”

Obviously Trump won’t be welcomed in Pittsburgh.

Here is a thought, instead of Left wingers sitting around darkened rooms speculating on where to send the Zionist Jews, like Hitler did, why not just let them be?

To compare Trump to Hitler is insanity. They should instead look in the mirror.

And perhaps, just perhaps, the nations of the world and the UN should stop focusing all their attention on the Zionists building walls and instead focus on mass genocide just south of the border in the Sudan or in Syria.

But I digress.

Sure.. You're lack of honesty and understanding is duly noted.. Let me fix this misconception of yours..

THERE IS NO NEED for "radical Zionists" anymore. There is a State of Israel.. The ONLY use for "Zionists are not Jews" is a fully derogatory one which is now more LEFTIST propaganda against the State of Israel's right to exist.

And here we have you ATTEMPTING to play both sides at once. It's what the Dems often HAVE to do to slice and dice their pet constituencies. And it's really really ugly to watch.. Go find some radical Zionists to mock...

The Jews that fought for & founded the state of Israel utilized the tactics of terrorists & they utilized IEDs.

Just because the state of Israel was founded in May, 1948 does NOT equate to the fact that there are not still 'Zionists' among US & throughout the world.

Sure, these 'Zioinist' may not be many but none the less, they are powerful, well funded, exceptionally dangerous, and they play a very SHITTY game.

But go ahead dear Prudence; go ahead and believe that the Jews & the Zionists are ALL one & the same.

You make it sound like a massive world wide Zionist conspiracy. Hmmm...sounds familiar...

My, "NOT MANY' in no way could be represented by your's, or anyone's, "MASSIVE."

now, go to bed, bitch.

Very powerful and well-funded is enough of a "dog-whistle" isn't it? Would you call the white nationalists "well-funded and very powerful"?? How about the alt-right. Who last time I CHECKED had $2640 in their official coffers and can't afford to meet in anything but a Holiday Inn Express....

Explain powerful and well-funded. Name a few names for us. Tell us the "Shitty Games" they play.. If you want to.. I don't care about your credibility. But perhaps YOU should..

This is not a big surprise, since the vast majority of Jews vote Democrat and already dislike everything about Trump from the get-go. .... :cool:

Yet the conservatives bend over backwards to pay lip service to their undying devotion to Israel, along with annual gifts of millions of dollars to support that state. Maybe money really *can't* buy love!

now, go to bed, bitch.

Very powerful and well-funded is enough of a "dog-whistle" isn't it? Would you call the white nationalists "well-funded and very powerful"?? How about the alt-right. Who last time I CHECKED had $2640 in their official coffers and can't afford to meet in anything but a Holiday Inn Express....

Explain powerful and well-funded. Name a few names for us. Tell us the "Shitty Games" they play.. If you want to.. I don't care about your credibility. But perhaps YOU should..

references? link?

This is not a big surprise, since the vast majority of Jews vote Democrat and already dislike everything about Trump from the get-go. .... :cool:

Yet the conservatives bend over backwards to pay lip service to their undying devotion to Israel, along with annual gifts of millions of dollars to support that state. Maybe money really *can't* buy love!

You just don't know where to shop

trophy-wife-stereotype-617x.jpg

The orange scumbag will never admit that shit heel alt-boyz lick his taint.

It seem this group is a Progressive group who hates Trump even before the Killing in Pittsburg.

Bend the Arc is the only national Jewish organization focused exclusively on progressive social change in the U.S. ...

Great way to be divisive. What a bunch of assholes.
I guess that is 11 Jews that hate trump...Funny we are the only Nation that cover their backsides in Israel. U should say we help and cover their backsides since Obama left the WH
upload_2018-10-28_21-26-22.jpeg

Forum List

Back