Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

I agree with this move. As The Hill notes on the fourth paragraph, Trump "failed to condemn white supremacy" after Charlottesville.
He thinks that not explicitly saying "The Jews must be killed" is all he needs to do.
No. Show leadership and use your position to honestly fight anti-semitism.
Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism
I would first ask them to define "white nationalsim" befor I did anything else.
“Uppity white people”

11 members of a progressive Jewish movement suddenly become Jewish leaders in the mainstream press.

Why don’t you report on the Israeli ambassador to the us that couldn’t say enough complimentary things about president trump. I suspect he speaks for a lot more Jews than 11 members of a progressive jewish movement in Pittsburg. This is called the creation of fake news. Nuff said

I agree with this move. As The Hill notes on the fourth paragraph, Trump "failed to condemn white supremacy" after Charlottesville.
He thinks that not explicitly saying "The Jews must be killed" is all he needs to do.

American Jews are predominately Democrats. No surprise there.
So that's why the Trumper freak gunned down 11?

No. That's why they're blaming Trump for it.

lol fuck them; they're Democrats, and hence traitors. They don't speak for anybody except vermin.

they don't like the elected American President they can get out and move to Syria or Iran along with their fellow 'progressives'. Politicizing a shooting like they're doing is 1st order scumbaggery.

No. That's why they're blaming Trump for it.
No, they're blaming Trump because they're Democrats and with the Democrats on the verge of losing both houses of Congress, they are desperate to try to find a reason for people to vote for them. The fact that they are exploiting their Jewish identity to try to use this tragedy for political purposes shows they are particularly low life Democrats.

Last edited:

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I guess POTUS Jackass fvcked up that opportunity.
I wonder who was that "group of Jewish people" (mentioned in your link). Must be Soros and a group of his liberal puppets who badly need dirty noise around Trump to sink him in midterms.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

Like I said. You assholes aren't going to spin your way out of this one.

And it's just Sunday night. Wait until the news cycles get going full blast this week. I'm sure there will be an outcry from Jewish organizations all over the world tomorrow calling for Trump to denounce white nationalists, and he's now got 8 days until the elections.

Tic toc bitches.
And then, on the other hand, the Israeli Ambassador to the US said that no other president has made such a strong statement against antisemitism as Trump did yesterday in the rally, where he said "those who seek to destroy the Jewish people, will be destroyed by us" including the fact that all his supporters in the rally cheered.

So, sorry, you're fulla shit. A small group of 1 Leftist Jews don't speak for the entire Jewish community, nor do they speak for Trump's Jewish daughter, son in law, and grandchildren.

Trump can't do that before the midterm elections. White nationalists are part of his base and republicans need those votes.

Trump can't do that before the midterm elections. White nationalists are part of his base and republicans need those votes.
Bend the Arc is an extreme left wing organization that rejects mainstream Jewish liberalism, so whatever they say, hardly anyone is listening. The Republicans have a lock on the Senate and are within four votes of securing the House.

Not that many white nationalists, ya retard. He does have a majority of the white, working class and middle class votes.

Many Jews are liberal. It's their moral failing.
Jews like many minority groups like blacks have traditionally been Democrats, but thanks to Hussein Obama and the recent embrace of antisemites by the Democratic Party, a great number of Jews have abandoned their traditional affiliation with the Democratic Party. Also the state of Israel and its people know that there has never been a more pro Israel president as Trump in US history.

I'm confused OP. Your title reads white nationalism, but the body of your message reads white supremacy. Two different things.

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like these Jewish folk have a good bead on Trump's bullshit technique.

Well, I guess POTUS Jackass fvcked up that opportunity.

Do the Jews own Pittsburgh?

American Nationalists...

27744682-gro%C3%9Fe-gruppe-von-menschen-halten-amerikanische-flagge-vorstand.jpg
Americans are defined by civic nationalism, not ethnicity but lefties like to pretend that American = WASP; it dont.

This is not a big surprise, since the vast majority of Jews vote Democrat and already dislike everything about Trump from the get-go. .... :cool:

Yet the conservatives bend over backwards to pay lip service to their undying devotion to Israel, along with annual gifts of millions of dollars to support that state. Maybe money really *can't* buy love!

You just don't know where to shop

trophy-wife-stereotype-617x.jpg
That's not love, that is professionalism.

Forum List

Back