Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

This is not a big surprise, since the vast majority of Jews vote Democrat and already dislike everything about Trump from the get-go. .... :cool:

Yet the conservatives bend over backwards to pay lip service to their undying devotion to Israel, along with annual gifts of millions of dollars to support that state. Maybe money really *can't* buy love!

You just don't know where to shop

trophy-wife-stereotype-617x.jpg

quote-whoever-said-money-can-t-buy-happiness-simply-didn-t-know-where-to-go-shopping-bo-derek-7-64-49.jpg

Greg

I never did find out much about Great-Grandaddy Amos. Came from Whitechapel or something.

Greg

Irony comes full circle. Jews acting like Nazis.

I've heard that Hitler may have been half Jewish.

Thought it was one quarter Jewish, but that was a possible grand-dad and Jews dont consider that legit any way.
I recently found out I'm 1/8 Jew and my Jewish friends won't let me call us kikes

Well then, calling you one of Trump's token negroes will have to do then.

Irony comes full circle. Jews acting like Nazis.

I've heard that Hitler may have been half Jewish.

Thought it was one quarter Jewish, but that was a possible grand-dad and Jews dont consider that legit any way.
I recently found out I'm 1/8 Jew and my Jewish friends won't let me call us kikes

Well then, calling you one of Trump's token negroes will have to do then.

Obama being the ultimate token Negro.

Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like these Jewish folk have a good bead on Trump's bullshit technique.

Well, I guess POTUS Jackass fvcked up that opportunity.
When did Trump ever target the Jewish community? What more do people want him to say beyond his statements already?

Trump condemned the attack as "an assault on humanity."

"It will require all of us working together to extract the hateful poison of anti-Semitism from our world. This was an anti-Semitic attack at its worst," Trump said during a rally Saturday night.

He condemned the gunman as a “wacko” who should get the death penalty and suggested that an “armed guard” at the synagogue could have prevented the attack.

This complaint is using those eleven dead people for political points, and not in a very clear way.

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When did Trump ever target the Jewish community? What more do people want him to say beyond his statements already?

"It will require all of us working together to extract the hateful poison of anti-Semitism from our world. This was an anti-Semitic attack at its worst," Trump said during a rally Saturday night.

He condemned the gunman as a “wacko” who should get the death penalty and suggested that an “armed guard” at the synagogue could have prevented the attack.

This complaint is using those eleven dead people for political points, and not in a very clear way.

Our synagogue in Europe always has armed guard during Services. And electronic entrance doors.

Trumps prepackaged statement from a TelePrompTer doesn’t mean anything.

He’s still holding hate rallies. The demand is very point specific. Denounce white nationalism.

So the letter from representatives from the Jewish community in Pitt are trying to score political points?

So the first paragraph of Trumps statement are his own words and not from a speech writer ona TelePrompTer?

The letter is very point specific denounce white nationalism in your own words and mean it.

Of course he’s always welcome to denounce those representatives and divide the Jewish community and then hold another hate rally.

Our synagogue in Europe always has armed guard during Services. And electronic entrance doors.
I can understand why. Some of our churches with large congregations are using armed security, as well, although I think most are doing it discretely. And we have nowhere near the problem Europe has.

So, you don't comprehend your claim of MASSIVE when I stated, NOT MANY?

It aint my fvcking bed time.

Maybe you should pay some fuvcking attention & stop your exagerated bullshit.

My, "NOT MANY' in no way could be represented by your's, or anyone's, "MASSIVE."

That is just pure bullshit & U know it.

now, go to bed, bitch.

Sure, these 'Zioinist' may not be many but none the less, they are powerful, well funded, exceptionally dangerous, and they play a very SHITTY game.

Very powerful and well-funded is enough of a "dog-whistle" isn't it? Would you call the white nationalists "well-funded and very powerful"?? How about the alt-right. Who last time I CHECKED had $2640 in their official coffers and can't afford to meet in anything but a Holiday Inn Express....

Explain powerful and well-funded. Name a few names for us. Tell us the "Shitty Games" they play.. If you want to.. I don't care about your credibility. But perhaps YOU should..

references? link?

U first. Topic ain't about Richard Spencer and his band of merry pranksters and their bank account. I'm TOTALLY correct on that.

It's about "Jews" who hate Trump enough to make a mass shooting at a synagogue into a political hand grenade..

Guess you don't want to elaborate on why Zionists are threatening the world as you inferred in that quote of yours from another active thread.

YOU are the one that brought some concept from some other thread into this thread, which is nothing more than you deliberately going OFF TOPIC.

You know what I have to say about that?

Fvck off & stay on topic, bitch.

I'm completely on YOUR topic. You don't seem to want to defend it. Thought you'd toss a Jew hand grenade like your tribe tossed women as hand grenades during the SCt nomination vote.. None of those things are "toys" to advance political power as you PERCEIVE them to be. And most of the wounded from those skirmishes seem to be the Dems tossing out these group division attacks.

Not really much traction on the politics of division any more.. Think that trick has been snuffed out..

Sure there is. The Republicans are utilizing it as well. Instead of dividing us by inclusion they practice the politics of exclusion.

This is not a big surprise, since the vast majority of Jews vote Democrat and already dislike everything about Trump from the get-go. .... :cool:

Yet the conservatives bend over backwards to pay lip service to their undying devotion to Israel, along with annual gifts of millions of dollars to support that state. Maybe money really *can't* buy love!
I think you misinterpret "bending over backward" with respect and loyalty to a friendly nation and its benefactors to this country. Without the never-ending support of an eighteenth century Jewish American named Haim Solomon, then-General Washington would not have been able to house and clothe his troops the bitter winter of being in Valley Forge, throughout the Revolutionary War, and into his presidential years when there were no income taxes, and our fledgling nation depended on the financial community, in which Mr. Solomon spent all his resources and fortune on, and when that was gone, he solicited his Jewish friends to take up the slack, and they did. Mr. Solomon died broke on account of giving his all, and the Continental Congress didn't have any funds to pay his family back, so they were never compensated for their father's sacrifices to benefit this country when it was in the "third world" category. As patriots and humanitarians, what kind of people would we be if we disavowed friends who have contributed so much for so little in return for over 200 years? Sorry, but we Republicans picked the elephant as our logo because we have long memories and are faithful to this herd now known as the United States of America. Long may Old Glory wave.

Trumps prepackaged statement from a TelePrompTer doesn’t mean anything.

He’s still holding hate rallies. The demand is very point specific. Denounce white nationalism.

So the letter from representatives from the Jewish community in Pitt are trying to score political points?

So the first paragraph of Trumps statement are his own words and not from a speech writer ona TelePrompTer?

The letter is very point specific denounce white nationalism in your own words and mean it.

Of course he’s always welcome to denounce those representatives and divide the Jewish community and then hold another hate rally.
If we are going to dismiss everything Trump says that is positive as something his speech writers put in his mouth, you will never be satisfied with his response.
This is nothing but arm twisting, and I am still waiting for you to explain where Trump has ever attacked Jews/the Jewish community? I am not arguing, I am asking.

I wonder who was that "group of Jewish people" (mentioned in your link). Must be Soros and a group of his liberal puppets who badly need dirty noise around Trump to sink him in midterms.

Like I said. You assholes aren't going to spin your way out of this one.

And it's just Sunday night. Wait until the news cycles get going full blast this week. I'm sure there will be an outcry from Jewish organizations all over the world tomorrow calling for Trump to denounce white nationalists, and he's now got 8 days until the elections.

Tic toc bitches.
And then, on the other hand, the Israeli Ambassador to the US said that no other president has made such a strong statement against antisemitism as Trump did yesterday in the rally, where he said "those who seek to destroy the Jewish people, will be destroyed by us" including the fact that all his supporters in the rally cheered.

So, sorry, you're fulla shit. A small group of 1 Leftist Jews don't speak for the entire Jewish community, nor do they speak for Trump's Jewish daughter, son in law, and grandchildren.
Hear, hear! All I could possibly add to that is that we're all Americans, and we respect dissidents and our loyal opposition. Most Americans come from a long line of dissidents, too. Like me. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back