Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

When did Trump ever target the Jewish community? What more do people want him to say beyond his statements already?

Trump condemned the attack as "an assault on humanity."

"It will require all of us working together to extract the hateful poison of anti-Semitism from our world. This was an anti-Semitic attack at its worst," Trump said during a rally Saturday night.

He condemned the gunman as a “wacko” who should get the death penalty and suggested that an “armed guard” at the synagogue could have prevented the attack.

This complaint is using those eleven dead people for political points, and not in a very clear way.

Trumps prepackaged statement from a TelePrompTer doesn’t mean anything.

He’s still holding hate rallies. The demand is very point specific. Denounce white nationalism.
When did Trump ever target the Jewish community? What more do people want him to say beyond his statements already?

Trump condemned the attack as "an assault on humanity."

"It will require all of us working together to extract the hateful poison of anti-Semitism from our world. This was an anti-Semitic attack at its worst," Trump said during a rally Saturday night.

He condemned the gunman as a “wacko” who should get the death penalty and suggested that an “armed guard” at the synagogue could have prevented the attack.

This complaint is using those eleven dead people for political points, and not in a very clear way.

So the letter from representatives from the Jewish community in Pitt are trying to score political points?

So the first paragraph of Trumps statement are his own words and not from a speech writer ona TelePrompTer?

The letter is very point specific denounce white nationalism in your own words and mean it.

Of course he’s always welcome to denounce those representatives and divide the Jewish community and then hold another hate rally.
If we are going to dismiss everything Trump says that is positive as something his speech writers put in his mouth, you will never be satisfied with his response.
This is nothing but arm twisting, and I am still waiting for you to explain where Trump has ever attacked Jews/the Jewish community? I am not arguing, I am asking.
Leftards infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome will always find something to hate Trump for, no matter what he does or says.

I'd bet if the US brought in a new agricultural policy, they'd find something to bash Trump with, even in that.
The US ag policy was changed, during Oblama and Bush jr.....Trump is helping the farmers in their time of need also....I is a farmer be..eh...

Oh? Not everybody knew that.

It's always cute when the leftists here who DO hate Jews line up to champion a very small group of Jews who make demands of Trump.

Have any of the antisemitic leftist drones dredged up the Neturei Karta yet? Always a winner,

Trumps prepackaged statement from a TelePrompTer doesn’t mean anything.

He’s still holding hate rallies. The demand is very point specific. Denounce white nationalism.
So the letter from representatives from the Jewish community in Pitt are trying to score political points?

So the first paragraph of Trumps statement are his own words and not from a speech writer ona TelePrompTer?

The letter is very point specific denounce white nationalism in your own words and mean it.

Of course he’s always welcome to denounce those representatives and divide the Jewish community and then hold another hate rally.
If we are going to dismiss everything Trump says that is positive as something his speech writers put in his mouth, you will never be satisfied with his response.
This is nothing but arm twisting, and I am still waiting for you to explain where Trump has ever attacked Jews/the Jewish community? I am not arguing, I am asking.
Leftards infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome will always find something to hate Trump for, no matter what he does or says.

I'd bet if the US brought in a new agricultural policy, they'd find something to bash Trump with, even in that.
The US ag policy was changed, during Oblama and Bush jr.....Trump is helping the farmers in their time of need also....I is a farmer be..eh...

If you follow Congress it will be exposed...They do it every five years..

Something to look forward to. Can hardly wait.

:bigbed:

Obama being the ultimate token Negro.

and who tried to sneak millions of dollars to those committed to killing Jews on his last day in office.

Undoing that underhanded move was one of Trump's very first acts as president.

Keep yer eyes on futures market for investment gambling at it's finest...

Keep yer eyes on futures market for investment gambling at it's finest...

:whatsign: :eek:

Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like these Jewish folk have a good bead on Trump's bullshit technique.

Well, I guess POTUS Jackass fvcked up that opportunity.

Do the Jews own Pittsburgh?

I thought Jews were White, or at least part White. Apparently Jewish Nationalism like you know Zionism is "Kosher" but not White Nationalism??????

The U.S.A is a Vassal state.

3% of America is Jewish, and yet 77% of American males are Circumcised, and 41% of foods are certified Kosher in the U.S.A. (Probably the majority of foods are in fact Kosher in the U.S.A, just the certification is a little lower)

I'm not so sure about what they'd do with Polish Kielbasa, I suppose they'd Circumcise it to make it Kosher.

I agree with this move. As The Hill notes on the fourth paragraph, Trump "failed to condemn white supremacy" after Charlottesville.
He thinks that not explicitly saying "The Jews must be killed" is all he needs to do.
No. Show leadership and use your position to honestly fight anti-semitism.
Look at those dems using this tragedy as an opportunity to stick it to a republican. Shameful.

Last edited:
He did that in 2015.

So essentially they are saying he is welcome anytime

I agree with this move. As The Hill notes on the fourth paragraph, Trump "failed to condemn white supremacy" after Charlottesville.
He thinks that not explicitly saying "The Jews must be killed" is all he needs to do.
No. Show leadership and use your position to honestly fight anti-semitism.
Look at those dems using this tragedy as an opportunity to stick it to a republican. Shameful.

It will backfire. It always does

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clear evidence that not all Jews are smart.

Well, I've been saying that for years now.

They can't figure out that Blacks, Hispanics, and especially Muslims see them as White, and don't like them very much.

They can't figure out that Germany did the Holocaust, and instead blame it on Poland. (Usually)

They can't figure out Republican tax-cuts benefit Jews.

They can't figure out Republican's are more pro-Israel.

They can't figure out Trump's the most pro-Israel President, ever.

They can't figure out that gun control is bad, because the Nazis did it to Jews.

Trump needs to have the same line as they do:

Jewish nation: Good.
Japanese nation: Good.
Black nation: Good.
Chinese nation: Good.
Korean nation: Good.
South African nation: Good.
Indian nation: Good.

But...

White nation: NOOOOOooooooooooooooo!
Republicans wanna hate all the minorities. And then complain when the minorities don’t want to be around the Republicans.
Look at this Republican party. Do you really wanna be a part of this ignorance and hate and violence?
Well you do if you’re Republican. But for everyone else? Not so much.

They can't figure out that Blacks, Hispanics, and especially Muslims see them as White, and don't like them very much.

They can't figure out that Germany did the Holocaust, and instead blame it on Poland. (Usually)

They can't figure out that gun control is bad, because the Nazis did it to Jews.

All this, because there was a massacre in the synagogue?

Even the obligatory Godwin's Law addition?

All this, because there was a massacre in the synagogue?

Even the obligatory Godwin's Law addition?

I'm against Robert Bowers actions.

But, it doesn't take an Inspector Shlomo Sherlock to see that this is actually playing into Bowers hands.

A.) The guy was NOT a Trump voter, why even call Trump out?

B.) This is in fact dividing Republicans against Jews, maybe not a lot because the MEDIA may not play it up.

So, there we have it, absolutely these Jews battling Trump are fanning the flames of anti-Semitism.

Forum List

Back