Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

What lies?????

Republicans and Democrats have never been more divided over Israel

The report shows that while 79 percent of Republicans sympathize more with Israel, only 27 percent of Democrats do. This is the largest divide between the two parties’ views on the issue since the poll was first conducted in 1978. That year, the divide between the two parties was a mere 5 points; since that time, the gap has widened steadily.

AP poll: U.S. majority have prejudice against blacks

Although Republicans were more likely than Democrats to express racial prejudice in the questions measuring explicit racism (79% among Republicans compared with 32% among Democrats), the implicit test found little difference between the two parties. That test showed a majority of both Democrats and Republicans held anti-black feelings (55% of Democrats and 64% of Republicans), as did about half of political independents (49%).

Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like these Jewish folk have a good bead on Trump's bullshit technique.

Well, I guess POTUS Jackass fvcked up that opportunity.

This is propaganda performed by George Soros' son's PAC.

It's always cute when the leftists here who DO hate Jews line up to champion a very small group of Jews who make demands of Trump.

Have any of the antisemitic leftist drones dredged up the Neturei Karta yet? Always a winner,
Republicans are nearly all white. Liberals and Democrats are everyone else. It’s hard to feel the hate when you’re everyone else. Republicans are way more targeted, everything they hate is not white.
Oh don’t get me wrong. There’s plenty of white people Republicans hate.
Gays, liberals, other Democrats, college professors, scientists, list goes on and on.. They just hate people of color the most.

LOL, I'm the most prejudiced person on the forum, and I was a registered Democrat for awhile, and never re-registered Republican.

I'm sure the second most prejudiced person on the forum, Asceplias is also a registered Democrat.

I'm sure the third most prejudiced person on the forum, Paul Eissen is also a registered Democrat.

I'm sure the forth most prejudiced person on the forum, Tiggered is also a registered Democrat.

But, you caught me the 5th, 6th, and 7th most prejudiced people on the forum being Odium, Vastador & Ptfwforever are all Republicans.

The letter wasn't about anti-Semitism, and HW said "they never vote for us anyway."

The gop currently favors Zionism. but not all American Jews buy into ultra-nationalism.

I'm not really sure about why the progressive Jewish leaders in Pitt took it upon themselves to speak for everyone. Sure they wish Trump would stop making comments in favor of discriminating against minorities. But I doubt most voted for him in the first place.

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOROS, SOROS, SOROS, SOROS, SOROS

references? link?

U first. Topic ain't about Richard Spencer and his band of merry pranksters and their bank account. I'm TOTALLY correct on that.

It's about "Jews" who hate Trump enough to make a mass shooting at a synagogue into a political hand grenade..

Guess you don't want to elaborate on why Zionists are threatening the world as you inferred in that quote of yours from another active thread.

YOU are the one that brought some concept from some other thread into this thread, which is nothing more than you deliberately going OFF TOPIC.

You know what I have to say about that?

Fvck off & stay on topic, bitch.

I'm completely on YOUR topic. You don't seem to want to defend it. Thought you'd toss a Jew hand grenade like your tribe tossed women as hand grenades during the SCt nomination vote.. None of those things are "toys" to advance political power as you PERCEIVE them to be. And most of the wounded from those skirmishes seem to be the Dems tossing out these group division attacks.

Not really much traction on the politics of division any more.. Think that trick has been snuffed out..

Sure there is. The Republicans are utilizing it as well. Instead of dividing us by inclusion they practice the politics of exclusion.

Which citizens are THEY excluding? I think election night is gonna be another bad day for you and yours. Have you checked the race in Michigan --- Minnesota? Repubs don't hurl their minority constituents like hand grenades. No women hurling like in the Cavanaugh hearings. No Jew hurling like in this thread. No Cherokee hurling either. :113:

ANY of those minorities who DARES to leave the Dem plantation are open targets for the Dems. Everyone is welcome as INDIVIDUALS.. Kind of refreshing actually..

There's no "inclusion" on the Dem bus. It's all predicated on your group being politically useful to them. Blacks for instance are not a big enough constituency, so then if youre a Dem strategist, you have to find another leverage angle. And that is -- that Repubs are RACIST and you start accusing all white people of being racist --- UNLESS they vote correctly.. That multiplies the advantage of being the party of Black America.

It's tired. Needs a rest. The damage being done is to the folks hurling the human grenades...

Future of the Repub party is in candidates like John James. Go look him up.. Then go see how he is being attacked --- not by REPUBS, but by your party...

Democrat Candidate El-Sayed Attacks Trump-Backed Vet John James, Made To Regret It

Well, like we said, out of nowhere El-Sayed tweeted, “Thrilled @DonaldJTrumpJr coming to stump for @JohnJamesMI. Nothing describes @MIGOP better than a man who has done nothing of value but mooch off his daddy–who mooched off *his* daddy. No action, just words. Oh, & @KidRock, a Confederate flag wrapped has been. G’luck John!”

The Democrats, like Abdul El-Sayed, are angry, and they are now randomly attacking GOP candidates for fun. But, John James is exactly the kind of senator we need in Washington, DC. The hatred and viciousness on the left is ramping up, and that’s why we must stay strong and counterpunch every disgusting attack. Thank God, we have awesome candidates like John James, who embody our American values and are ready and willing to humbly serve our nation.

As the OP has demonstrated here -- the Dems are the most UNRELIABLE protectors of minorities. Give them the opportunity and the ugly racism, anti-religous, anti-semitism comes oozing out..

They LIVE to stereotype Southerners and West Virginnies with vile hateful speech. EVEN THO -- by doing so -- they are mocking some of their own... They know no shame at hypocrisy...

It will be what it will be but the right and Republicans sure are getting a massive free pass from you and yours.

SOROS, SOROS, SOROS, SOROS, SOROS

Bend The Arc is a Soros PAC:

Son of George Soros launches Bend the Arc Jewish Action PAC...and it's not about Israel — Jewish Journal

The letter wasn't about anti-Semitism, and HW said "they never vote for us anyway."

The gop currently favors Zionism. but not all American Jews buy into ultra-nationalism.

I'm not really sure about why the progressive Jewish leaders in Pitt took it upon themselves to speak for everyone. Sure they wish Trump would stop making comments in favor of discriminating against minorities. But I doubt most voted for him in the first place.

it is not clear to me that the PITTS "jewish leaders" speak for me---- No one asked me and I did not VOTE for them. I is jew and I do not agree with them I read the idiot missive------it seems to me that the SELF DESCRIBED "jewish leaders" are members of some kind of liberal thingy (make that currently pixilated democrats) I hope they recover their wits

Do the Jews own Pittsburgh?

I thought Jews were White, or at least part White. Apparently Jewish Nationalism like you know Zionism is "Kosher" but not White Nationalism??????

The U.S.A is a Vassal state.

3% of America is Jewish, and yet 77% of American males are Circumcised, and 41% of foods are certified Kosher in the U.S.A. (Probably the majority of foods are in fact Kosher in the U.S.A, just the certification is a little lower)

I'm not so sure about what they'd do with Polish Kielbasa, I suppose they'd Circumcise it to make it Kosher.

Most Jews do not consider themselves “white”. Many of the lefty racist types consider whites “goyim”.

it is not clear to me that the PITTS "jewish leaders" speak for me---- No one asked me and I did not VOTE for them. I is jew and I do not agree with them I read the idiot missive------it seems to me that the SELF DESCRIBED "jewish leaders" are members of some kind of liberal thingy (make that currently pixilated democrats) I hope they recover their wits
I agree. I'm not a Jew, but I'm not sure why they consider themselves to be "inviters." I think the mayor was pretty much right that it's really up to the families of the victims as to what kind of "service" they have.

I don't like Trump. But he's not an anti-Semite, and he's never called on people to go out and just kill people of one societal group. And he was not elected on a platform of national love and reconcillation, so people should, imo, stop bashing him for not doing that.

I agree with this move. As The Hill notes on the fourth paragraph, Trump "failed to condemn white supremacy" after Charlottesville.
He thinks that not explicitly saying "The Jews must be killed" is all he needs to do.
No. Show leadership and use your position to honestly fight anti-semitism.

American Jews are predominately Democrats. No surprise there.
So that's why the Trumper freak gunned down 11?
who is that?

blamey blamey bo-blamey banana fanana fo flamey fee fi mo-mlamey

Blamey!!!!

leftist leftist bo-beftist, banana fanana fo-feftist, fee fi mo meftist, leftist.....

He'll never denounce his base.

The letter is LIBELOUS-----it CLEARLY implies that Trump has endorsed white nationalism------he hasn't

Correct.

THIS was the interesting part -

The rabbi of the Pittsburgh synagogue where 11 people were massacred said Monday that President Trump is “always welcome” in the city — despite Jewish leaders rejecting a possible visit from the commander-in-chief unless he denounces white nationalism.

“The president of the United States is always welcome. I’m a citizen, he’s my president. He is certainly welcome,” Tree of Life Rabbi Jeffrey Myers said on CNN.

As a point of debate...
There is a massive difference between an American Jew and an Israeli.
They are nowhere near the same.

They only share the same religion.

I experience that when I go to Mass. I, a Republican Catholic put my
envelope into the basket every Sunday morning. Then the Priest
retrieves my envelope and gives it to the Democrat Catholic so he can
pay his light bill.

It's always cute when the leftists here who DO hate Jews line up to champion a very small group of Jews who make demands of Trump.

Have any of the antisemitic leftist drones dredged up the Neturei Karta yet? Always a winner,
Republicans are nearly all white. Liberals and Democrats are everyone else. It’s hard to feel the hate when you’re everyone else. Republicans are way more targeted, everything they hate is not white.
Yes, you are extremely simple minded

I already knew that.

The letter is LIBELOUS-----it CLEARLY implies that Trump has endorsed white nationalism------he hasn't
Trump couldn't bring himself to denounce Richard Spencer and the White Nationalists in Charlottesville, nor has he called on the Proud Boys to cease provocations on the WC. He calls himself a nationalist, and by that I think he means he sees American society dependent on set of values imported from Western Europe.

I'm not sure that he ever accepted that other racial groups could embrace the same ideals of commerce, democracy and tolerance.

Forum List

Back