Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like these Jewish folk have a good bead on Trump's bullshit technique.

Well, I guess POTUS Jackass fvcked up that opportunity.
Lol
Not the rabbi of that church, He welcomes Trump...
So shut the fuck up

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder who was that "group of Jewish people" (mentioned in your link). Must be Soros and a group of his liberal puppets who badly need dirty noise around Trump to sink him in midterms.

Well, on it's face, your message surly seems to be YOU HATE JEWS.

Do you really hate Jews? OK, we got that.

Since you replied in such quick fashion, you certainly had NO TIME to read the entire link so, I would say; instead of spewing feces, make a valid attempt at being informed, next time.
Lol
Progressives take the side of Muslim/Palestinians every time against Israel… So shut the fuck up

The letter is LIBELOUS-----it CLEARLY implies that Trump has endorsed white nationalism------he hasn't
Trump couldn't bring himself to denounce Richard Spencer and the White Nationalists in Charlottesville, nor has he called on the Proud Boys to cease provocations on the WC. He calls himself a nationalist, and by that I think he means he sees American society dependent on set of values imported from Western Europe.

I'm not sure that he ever accepted that other racial groups could embrace the same ideals of commerce, democracy and tolerance.

"not denouncing" does not = ENDORSEMENT. I do not agree
that you know what Trump has ACCEPTED

This is propaganda performed by George Soros' son's PAC.
Obama being the ultimate token Negro.

and who tried to sneak millions of dollars to those committed to killing Jews on his last day in office.

Undoing that underhanded move was one of Trump's very first acts as president.

I think it was the same dude that gave Israel a 38 BILLION dollar military aid package over ten years, the largest ever such aid package in US history.

The letter is LIBELOUS-----it CLEARLY implies that Trump has endorsed white nationalism------he hasn't
Trump couldn't bring himself to denounce Richard Spencer and the White Nationalists in Charlottesville, nor has he called on the Proud Boys to cease provocations on the WC. He calls himself a nationalist, and by that I think he means he sees American society dependent on set of values imported from Western Europe.

I'm not sure that he ever accepted that other racial groups could embrace the same ideals of commerce, democracy and tolerance.

I have no idea what Trump accepted beyond what he's said about the central park five and Obama's citizenship, or many things. He is a racist. He's 70Plus years old and never really espoused a "melting pot."

But he'd not the first racist elected in the last 50 years. I don't think he is a white nationalist, in the sense that he wants a White Homeland. I don't think anyone rationally can explain why he cannot denounce white nationalists. But there are millions of fairly reasonable people who think our immigration laws are dysfunctional and that civil rights "set asides" are counterproductive.

He'll never denounce his base.
still waiting on a definition. why can't you all give one?

And denounce what?

denounce what exactly?

I have no idea what Trump accepted beyond what he's said about the central park five and Obama's citizenship, or many things. He is a racist. He's 70Plus years old and never really espoused a "melting pot."

But he'd not the first racist elected in the last 50 years. I don't think he is a white nationalist, in the sense that he wants a White Homeland. I don't think anyone rationally can explain why he cannot denounce white nationalists. But there are millions of fairly reasonable people who think our immigration laws are dysfunctional and that civil rights "set asides" are counterproductive.
how's he racist? another point the left can't back up. just more blah blah blah. LMMFAO. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

denounce what exactly?
You're not welcome either jc

denounce what exactly?
You're not welcome either jc
so you can't tell what needs to be denounced? I'm aware of an individual who killed eleven. so what does that have to do with other people in any party or affiliation?

Clear evidence that not all Jews are smart.

Well, I've been saying that for years now.

They can't figure out that Blacks, Hispanics, and especially Muslims see them as White, and don't like them very much.

They can't figure out that Germany did the Holocaust, and instead blame it on Poland. (Usually)

They can't figure out Republican tax-cuts benefit Jews.

They can't figure out Republican's are more pro-Israel.

They can't figure out Trump's the most pro-Israel President, ever.

They can't figure out that gun control is bad, because the Nazis did it to Jews.
So you admit it. Republicans are racist.

Republicans have more racists in their ranks, indeed.

Wasn't there a poll which stated that something like 60% of Republicans & 30% of Democrats were anti-Black????????

But, when it comes to Israel & Jews then I'd say Democrats have more anti-Semites in their ranks, absolutely.

Keep in mind not only do a lot more Democrats tend to be critical of Israel, a lot more Blacks, Hispanics & Muslims who tend to vote Democrat tend to be ANTI-Semites.

I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of anti-Semitic hate crimes in this country were carried out by such minorities like Blacks, Hispanics & Muslims.

Look at the Crown Heights Riots where Blacks did a BASIC POGROM attack on Jews in Brooklyn, NYC.
How can you compare criticism of Israel with being anti-Semitic? Even many Jews don’t like what Israel has been doing to Palestinians.

This is propaganda performed by George Soros' son's PAC.

SOROS, SOROS, SOROS, SOROS, SOROS
At least Soros tries to help people. The Koch brothers, like trump, only want to help themselves.

They can't figure out that Blacks, Hispanics, and especially Muslims see them as White, and don't like them very much.

They can't figure out that Germany did the Holocaust, and instead blame it on Poland. (Usually)

They can't figure out that gun control is bad, because the Nazis did it to Jews.

Wasn't there a poll which stated that something like 60% of Republicans & 30% of Democrats were anti-Black????????

But, when it comes to Israel & Jews then I'd say Democrats have more anti-Semites in their ranks, absolutely.

Keep in mind not only do a lot more Democrats tend to be critical of Israel, a lot more Blacks, Hispanics & Muslims who tend to vote Democrat tend to be ANTI-Semites.

I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of anti-Semitic hate crimes in this country were carried out by such minorities like Blacks, Hispanics & Muslims.

Look at the Crown Heights Riots where Blacks did a BASIC POGROM attack on Jews in Brooklyn, NYC.
How can you compare criticism of Israel with being anti-Semitic? Even many Jews don’t like what Israel has been doing to Palestinians.

So it's NOT okay to criticize Jewish actions, but it is okay to criticize the Jewish nations actions?

how's he racist? another point the left can't back up. just more blah blah blah. LMMFAO. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Its a fact the Trump piss drinkers cannot accept. But he's not an anti-Semite.

Opinion | Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List

Do the Jews own Pittsburgh?

I thought Jews were White, or at least part White. Apparently Jewish Nationalism like you know Zionism is "Kosher" but not White Nationalism??????

The U.S.A is a Vassal state.

3% of America is Jewish, and yet 77% of American males are Circumcised, and 41% of foods are certified Kosher in the U.S.A. (Probably the majority of foods are in fact Kosher in the U.S.A, just the certification is a little lower)

I'm not so sure about what they'd do with Polish Kielbasa, I suppose they'd Circumcise it to make it Kosher.
^^^^^
Now you're talking just like that Nazi lunatic Rob Bowers.

Don't strain your brain trying to figure it out.

Trump, himself, is in the MELTING POT-----His mother is Scottish and
his father, German. Not a really favored mix. They were raised in different religions too. Mom is Methodist and father---??? not Methodist. I think he "melted" by converting to Methodist. I grew up
in a state with lots of scots and germans----I do not recall any MIXED
MARRIAGES. I never made a PUBLIC MELTING POT statement either

All this, because there was a massacre in the synagogue?

Even the obligatory Godwin's Law addition?

I'm against Robert Bowers actions.

But, it doesn't take an Inspector Shlomo Sherlock to see that this is actually playing into Bowers hands.

A.) The guy was NOT a Trump voter, why even call Trump out?

B.) This is in fact dividing Republicans against Jews, maybe not a lot because the MEDIA may not play it up.

So, there we have it, absolutely these Jews battling Trump are fanning the flames of anti-Semitism.
Bowers actions have united the entire country including Democrats and Republicans against the kind of bigotry that you and Bowers stand for. The only difference between you and Bowers is he eventually followed through on his hate with the horrific actions that we saw. Other than that, no difference between you and Bowers, ideologically you are the same.

He isn't a republican, he's a bigoted antisemitic Nazi piece of shit obsessed with Jews (like Bowers) that comes from a traditionally Democrat family, by his own admission.

Forum List

Back