Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like these Jewish folk have a good bead on Trump's bullshit technique.

Well, I guess POTUS Jackass fvcked up that opportunity.
When did Trump ever target the Jewish community? What more do people want him to say beyond his statements already?

Trump condemned the attack as "an assault on humanity."

"It will require all of us working together to extract the hateful poison of anti-Semitism from our world. This was an anti-Semitic attack at its worst," Trump said during a rally Saturday night.

He condemned the gunman as a “wacko” who should get the death penalty and suggested that an “armed guard” at the synagogue could have prevented the attack.

This complaint is using those eleven dead people for political points, and not in a very clear way.

Trumps prepackaged statement from a TelePrompTer doesn’t mean anything.

He’s still holding hate rallies. The demand is very point specific. Denounce white nationalism.

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When did Trump ever target the Jewish community? What more do people want him to say beyond his statements already?

"It will require all of us working together to extract the hateful poison of anti-Semitism from our world. This was an anti-Semitic attack at its worst," Trump said during a rally Saturday night.

He condemned the gunman as a “wacko” who should get the death penalty and suggested that an “armed guard” at the synagogue could have prevented the attack.

This complaint is using those eleven dead people for political points, and not in a very clear way.

So the letter from representatives from the Jewish community in Pitt are trying to score political points?

So the first paragraph of Trumps statement are his own words and not from a speech writer ona TelePrompTer?

The letter is very point specific denounce white nationalism in your own words and mean it.

Of course he’s always welcome to denounce those representatives and divide the Jewish community and then hold another hate rally.
If we are going to dismiss everything Trump says that is positive as something his speech writers put in his mouth, you will never be satisfied with his response.
This is nothing but arm twisting, and I am still waiting for you to explain where Trump has ever attacked Jews/the Jewish community? I am not arguing, I am asking.
Why demand that the President bites the hand that feeds him? Our dear POTUS is more a diplomat with his fellow Americans who break no laws and do little harm to anyone, but instead contribute generously to the communities well-being wherever they go, giving to libraries, museums, and being quietly generous even to their enemies. No, Trump knows the difference between opinions against him and acts of violence against USA citizens. President Trump is against violence against his fellow Americans, not grumbling neighbors of a different background than his, who will likely never vote for him. That's because President Trump is first an American before he's anything else, except family, maybe..

Trump needs to have the same line as they do:

Jewish nation: Good.
Japanese nation: Good.
Black nation: Good.
Chinese nation: Good.
Korean nation: Good.
South African nation: Good.
Indian nation: Good.

But...

White nation: NOOOOOooooooooooooooo!

All bullshit.
Jews vote democrat. They will denounce any republican leader no matter what he says or does.

Yup and Trump said he was a Nationalist. Not a White Nationalist.

Oh and if he wants to go to Pittsburg, he will go.

You're either Jewish or you're not.
You either have a sense of humor or you don't.

This brought me to tears.

I'm so surprised YouTube hasn't yanked the video. :21: That dog is adorable. I feel sorry for folk in Europe.

hqdefault.jpg

YouTube Comedian Convicted of Hate Crime for Making Dumb Video of a Dog Saluting Hitler

He’s still holding hate rallies. The demand is very point specific. Denounce white nationalism.

So the letter from representatives from the Jewish community in Pitt are trying to score political points?

So the first paragraph of Trumps statement are his own words and not from a speech writer ona TelePrompTer?

The letter is very point specific denounce white nationalism in your own words and mean it.

Of course he’s always welcome to denounce those representatives and divide the Jewish community and then hold another hate rally.
If we are going to dismiss everything Trump says that is positive as something his speech writers put in his mouth, you will never be satisfied with his response.
This is nothing but arm twisting, and I am still waiting for you to explain where Trump has ever attacked Jews/the Jewish community? I am not arguing, I am asking.

The topic of the thread is Jewish leaders in a community where murders occurred demand he denounce white supremicists.

He either denounces white supremecists

Or he does not denounce white supremecists

Those are the choices

There are no third choices over what he might or might not have said.

The ball is in Trumps court and he’s the one on the spot. Nobody else has to answer any questions about anything.

Our synagogue in Europe always has armed guard during Services. And electronic entrance doors.
I can understand why. Some of our churches with large congregations are using armed security, as well, although I think most are doing it discretely. And we have nowhere near the problem Europe has.

I don't know if you saw my post about the elderly Catholic priest having his throat cut at the alter of his church in a quiet town in Northern France

No one could have envisaged such a thing in a quiet unimportant place. How does one police places like that?

I wonder who was that "group of Jewish people" (mentioned in your link). Must be Soros and a group of his liberal puppets who badly need dirty noise around Trump to sink him in midterms.
Dirty noise? You mean like all the threats Trump has made?You must be OK with threats of violence.

The topic of the thread is Jewish leaders in a community where murders occurred demand he denounce white supremicists.

Those are the choices

The ball is in Trumps court and he’s the one on the spot. Nobody else has to answer any questions about anything.
Apparently there is another choice. The choice being that Trump proudly proclaims he’s a nationalist with the white being understood.

He's more than welcome in Jerusalem but not Pittsburg? Oh, FFS!

Leftards infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome will always find something to hate Trump for, no matter what he does or says.

I wonder who was that "group of Jewish people" (mentioned in your link). Must be Soros and a group of his liberal puppets who badly need dirty noise around Trump to sink him in midterms.

Well, on it's face, your message surly seems to be YOU HATE JEWS.

Do you really hate Jews? OK, we got that.

Since you replied in such quick fashion, you certainly had NO TIME to read the entire link so, I would say; instead of spewing feces, make a valid attempt at being informed, next time.

The first word "progressive" gives all the proof Stafford needed to prove that what he stated was spot on.

Those are the choices

You are an idiot and a hack. A review of the shooter's social media footprint proves that he was critical of Trump and thought of him as a puppet of the Jews and Israel.

Leftards infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome will always find something to hate Trump for, no matter what he does or says.

I'd bet if the US brought in a new agricultural policy, they'd find something to bash Trump with, even in that.

I'd bet if the US brought in a new agricultural policy, they'd find something to bash Trump with, even in that.
The US ag policy was changed, during Oblama and Bush jr.....Trump is helping the farmers in their time of need also....I is a farmer be..eh...

And if Trump cured cancer, the Left would complain "Trump puts doctors and hospitals out of business!". In fact, that would be the CNN fake news headline.

And if Trump cured cancer, the Left would complain "Trump puts doctors and hospitals out of business!". In fact, that would be the CNN fake news headline.
Hospitals close through every presidency.

Obama caused a lot of hospitals and doctors to go out of business when he socialized medical care.

Obama caused a lot of hospitals and doctors to go out of business.
So did Reagan..And?

The orange scumbag will never admit that shit heel alt-boyz lick his taint.

IDIOT!

Forum List

Back