Jewish Population Of Egypt: 12; Christians Are Next

the fact that the cops said that he mutilated the bodies as a cover-----is meaningless.
Cops give out misinformation for reasons.
What would be a meaningful bit of information is----who pays for the murderers' defense. I believe that at the time they were murdered----the two copts were LIVING in Jersey City-----I consider that fact significant-----Jersey City has been under
police SURVEILANCE----for a long time because it is an Islamic terrorist enclave

All you are doing is speculating Rosie, because you don't like the facts that have been reported.

of course I am speculating-----virtually no facts have been reported------I am speculating by considering the data that has been supplied and ---considering that which I know about the conduct of New Jersey cops. (they don't tell all)

Jersey City (large arab population and known terrorist enclave)
Two young males shot at close range
Mutilated in a style not uncommon in
arab/muslim stuff-----similar stuff going
on in syria
Murderer does have history of being a robber---but I found nothing saying he
killed in the course of another
robbery

I would not be surprised if there is another person involved-----not easy for a young man to kill another young man by shooting him in the chest. Just about every case of dead on arrival that I have seen was BULLET TO THE BRAIN (but my stats are very slanted)
this guy walked up to two healthy young males and shot them in the chest???
sheeeesh ----how odd..... and all by himself

Did you see another about this in your New York newspapers like the New York Times?

Mainstream Media Ignores Beheading Deaths of 2 NJ Christians DCX Political Corruption Report

MSM did not ignore it. That's old news and it has been discussed. If you read your link, you'll realize that they aren't "beheading deaths" - the victims were murdered and then their hands and heads removed in an attempt to prevent identification. If we are going to start classifying all dismemberments as "beheading deaths" than there might be a very lengthy list indeed and it will include a good many non-Muslims I suspect.

yes---lots of mafia murders in New Jersey----but they do not do it that way. -----getting the head off a COPT-----is very suspicious of a non mafia murder. Not the first murder of copts in Jersey. A few years ago a whole family was taken down in their own home for the glory of allah----someone had insulted "al nabi"

Mafia? What are you talking about?

According to the articles robbery was the motive and he cut off the hands, head and bashed in the teeth to prevent idnetification.

There is no indication that this was a hate crime or that religion entered into it. It was a crime.

Not every crime committed by a Muslim is religious.

I took a look and found nothing to suggest that the motive was robbery----the only stuff I found was MOTIVE UNKNOWN (or not revealed) The crime took place in Jersey City------muslim terrorist stronghold. In fact the first bombing of the World Trade center (an attempt that killed only six people) was planned in a mosque---in Jersey City----shaykh abdel Rahman (if I remember correctly) That pig---as far as I know is still in jail----EGYPT demands his release---or DID -----a couple of years ago. Jersey city was a site of MAJOR CELEBRATION 9-11-01. I consider the fact that the crime took place in Jersey City----sorta significant

Man indicted in two killings in Atlantic County - Philly.com
Ibrahim, according to the 16-count indictment, faces murder, kidnapping, desecration of human remains, and other charges. He was arrested Feb. 10, 2013 - five days after the killings - and is in the Hudson County Jail with bail set at more than $3.5 million. The full motive in the slayings remains unknown, although police said both victims were robbed

OH!!! ok-----after the murder---the murderers took the wallets and wrist watches of their victims-------so that must have been
the WHOLE reason they (or he) killed them.

PS----people are not starving in Jersey City.
two murders----for a wallet---shot in chest.
Something is missing

MSM did not ignore it. That's old news and it has been discussed. If you read your link, you'll realize that they aren't "beheading deaths" - the victims were murdered and then their hands and heads removed in an attempt to prevent identification. If we are going to start classifying all dismemberments as "beheading deaths" than there might be a very lengthy list indeed and it will include a good many non-Muslims I suspect.

yes---lots of mafia murders in New Jersey----but they do not do it that way. -----getting the head off a COPT-----is very suspicious of a non mafia murder. Not the first murder of copts in Jersey. A few years ago a whole family was taken down in their own home for the glory of allah----someone had insulted "al nabi"

According to the articles robbery was the motive and he cut off the hands, head and bashed in the teeth to prevent idnetification.

There is no indication that this was a hate crime or that religion entered into it. It was a crime.

I took a look and found nothing to suggest that the motive was robbery----the only stuff I found was MOTIVE UNKNOWN (or not revealed) The crime took place in Jersey City------muslim terrorist stronghold. In fact the first bombing of the World Trade center (an attempt that killed only six people) was planned in a mosque---in Jersey City----shaykh abdel Rahman (if I remember correctly) That pig---as far as I know is still in jail----EGYPT demands his release---or DID -----a couple of years ago. Jersey city was a site of MAJOR CELEBRATION 9-11-01. I consider the fact that the crime took place in Jersey City----sorta significant

Ibrahim, according to the 16-count indictment, faces murder, kidnapping, desecration of human remains, and other charges. He was arrested Feb. 10, 2013 - five days after the killings - and is in the Hudson County Jail with bail set at more than $3.5 million. The full motive in the slayings remains unknown, although police said both victims were robbed

OH!!! ok-----after the murder---the murderers took the wallets and wrist watches of their victims-------so that must have been

Something is missing

They said they didn't know the whole motive and that there was an altercation. :dunno:

Something is missing

They said they didn't know the whole motive and that there was an altercation. :dunno:

OK---that's what the cops said-----now I will tell you what the detective told me when I commented on the fact that stuff was coming
out on the news about some ongoing criminal activity ------about which I was aware-------the
information on the news "as reported by the
police" being-----actually not true. Nice guy---he told me------"we hold lots of stuff back" me---"how do you get the reporters to hold back" he ----"well---they depend on us for information-----they don't want to mess with us" nice guy----he told me more----why it helps in investigation and in----keeping
activity DOWN. I can imagine lots of good reasons to keep things calm in Jersey City---it is a terrorist enclave.

so your theory is that some guy with a gun ----scuffled twice with two separate men to get his hands on their wrist watches and wallets-------ok. He chose two young healthy men to do a SHOOT BY CONFRONTATION------for their wedding bands, Sheeesh---that poor muslim guy must have been STARVING

Something is missing

OK---that's what the cops said-----now I will tell you what the detective told me when I commented on the fact that stuff was coming
out on the news about some ongoing criminal activity ------about which I was aware-------the
police" being-----actually not true. Nice guy---he told me------"we hold lots of stuff back" me---"how do you get the reporters to hold back" he ----"well---they depend on us for information-----they don't want to mess with us" nice guy----he told me more----why it helps in investigation and in----keeping
activity DOWN. I can imagine lots of good reasons to keep things calm in Jersey City---it is a terrorist enclave.

so your theory is that some guy with a gun ----scuffled twice with two separate men to get his hands on their wrist watches and wallets-------ok. He chose two young healthy men to do a SHOOT BY CONFRONTATION------for their wedding bands, Sheeesh---that poor muslim guy must have been STARVING

I don't have a theory.
I'm just sticking to what is actually known. You're the one trying to fill in the blanks with speculation.

Something is missing

I don't have a theory.
I'm just sticking to what is actually known. You're the one trying to fill in the blanks with speculation.

oh-----I can't do that-----I am a diagnostician----not an accountant. Your approach is sorta like "let's wait for the autopsy"

from Coyote>>>>
"Not every crime committed by a Muslim is religious."

so true..........Not every crime committed by a muslim is "religious" In fact-----muslims who
commit crimes-------can be declared NOT MUSLIMS-------or even "influenced by jews".

Jews who commit crimes commit "JEWISH CRIME"------and are and will always remain---
jews. Even dead criminals who were muslims---can be declared JEWS posthumously

Have no idea what you are going on about.

Sometimes thugs are just thugs and criminals are just criminals.

sometimes. ------a muslim in NEW JERSEY-----killed TWO COPTS-------of course it is just a COINCIDENTAL thing. ---maybe. In New Jersey-----in the very large "county hospital" in which I had a little college student type job------we had ----way out----in the distant field-----about one autopsy per month-----on a body found FRAGMENTING in the Passaic river------weighted and----all ID stuff removed----just a COINCIDENCE (the same spot was featured in the movie series THE GODFATHER----just a COINCIDENCE-------right??? (for those who do no know----the area was a known spot for mafia hits----but coyote considers the whole thing just a ----normal level crime

If he killed them for reasons of their religion I'm sure you can find some source that provides evidence of such a motive. The case was well publicized after all. I'll wait.

District attorney could use the attempted conversion of his coworkers as a motive. They refused to convert and in his mind it might have been convert or die.
I don't think they need to turn this into a hate crime, they can't ask for the death penalty so the added burden of a hate crime would just make the case more complicated.

from Coyote>>>>

so true..........Not every crime committed by a muslim is "religious" In fact-----muslims who
commit crimes-------can be declared NOT MUSLIMS-------or even "influenced by jews".

Jews who commit crimes commit "JEWISH CRIME"------and are and will always remain---

sometimes. ------a muslim in NEW JERSEY-----killed TWO COPTS-------of course it is just a COINCIDENTAL thing. ---maybe. In New Jersey-----in the very large "county hospital" in which I had a little college student type job------we had ----way out----in the distant field-----about one autopsy per month-----on a body found FRAGMENTING in the Passaic river------weighted and----all ID stuff removed----just a COINCIDENCE (the same spot was featured in the movie series THE GODFATHER----just a COINCIDENCE-------right??? (for those who do no know----the area was a known spot for mafia hits----but coyote considers the whole thing just a ----normal level crime

If he killed them for reasons of their religion I'm sure you can find some source that provides evidence of such a motive. The case was well publicized after all. I'll wait.

District attorney could use the attempted conversion of his coworkers as a motive. They refused to convert and in his mind it might have been convert or die.
I don't think they need to turn this into a hate crime, they can't ask for the death penalty so the added burden of a hate crime would just make the case more complicated.

I think we're talking about 2 different cases? The man who just recently beheaded a woman - that was the one who was trying to convert others. This one was a man who shot and dismembered two Coptic Christians. On this - there wasn't anything said about attempted conversion.

Agree with the hate crime aspect - they'll have him for murder anyway.

from Coyote>>>>

oh......more information? he knew the victims........sheeesh---this is getting sick

gee aris----you remind me of "LAW AND ORDER"

from Coyote>>>>

I think we're talking about 2 different cases? The man who just recently beheaded a woman - that was the one who was trying to convert others. This one was a man who shot and dismembered two Coptic Christians. On this - there wasn't anything said about attempted conversion.

you think----that since "they got him for murder anyway" the issues as to motive
will not be addressed? gee

from Coyote>>>>

A case in NJ, 2 cases in Oklahoma and there is also a case in the UK

case of what?

Ya, but they are all pretty different - when you jump back and forth, it's hard to follow which one you mean.

The NJ one appeared to be dismemberment and distribution of body parts - to prevent ID. That's all that is known. People are starting to classify any dismemberments as "Islamic killings" simply becuase the criminal is Muslim.

case of what?

decappuccino

Something is missing

I don't have a theory.

oh-----I can't do that-----I am a diagnostician----not an accountant. Your approach is sorta like "let's wait for the autopsy"

When there's a dead body, an autopsy is what will give you the most information.

Speculation..."diagnostician" ... can give misleading results or feed fear mongering. And it doesn't take much or even accurate information to do that.

Ya, but they are all pretty different - when you jump back and forth, it's hard to follow which one you mean.

The NJ one appeared to be dismemberment and distribution of body parts - to prevent ID. That's all that is known. People are starting to classify any dismemberments as "Islamic killings" simply becuase the criminal is Muslim.

actually----the motive for the dismemberment----is not KNOWN----it was presented as a matter of ---
conjecture. Mafia hits in New Jersey include attempts to avoid ID-----labels ripped out of clothes---------bodies weighted and sunk into a deep running river---sometimes finger tips cut off---heads stay on. ------my impression was that the PARTS of the copts were all pretty much found near each other-----not in different states or sunk In a deep river. So far-----not enough information----BUT----head cut off is hardly a way to hide anything unless head is not easily found

actually----the motive for the dismemberment----is not KNOWN----it was presented as a matter of ---
conjecture. Mafia hits in New Jersey include attempts to avoid ID-----labels ripped out of clothes---------bodies weighted and sunk into a deep running river---sometimes finger tips cut off---heads stay on. ------my impression was that the PARTS of the copts were all pretty much found near each other-----not in different states or sunk In a deep river. So far-----not enough information----BUT----head cut off is hardly a way to hide anything unless head is not easily found

He also smashed up their teeth. This guy is not a mafia pro.

I very much agree-----not mafia----absolutely not the MAFIA MO Don't you watch TV----MO is very important to our dear cops---- smashed up teeth-----quite a waste of effort there. I wonder if it is symbolic to anyone-----or---perhaps you are right----he did not want DENTAL records to ID---the guy----smash up seems silly unless he gathered the fragments and----took them to
a deep river

I very much agree-----not mafia----absolutely not the MAFIA MO Don't you watch TV----MO is very important to our dear cops---- smashed up teeth-----quite a waste of effort there. I wonder if it is symbolic to anyone-----or---perhaps you are right----he did not want DENTAL records to ID---the guy----smash up seems silly unless he gathered the fragments and----took them to
a deep river

I don't think this guy is exactly a deep river...more like a shallow rivulet. He thinks smashing up teeth, removing hands and head and burning up the car would be enough. Seriously - does he look like a sophisticated caluculating criminal or a common thug? He already had a record. Can't be that smart.

a deep river

I don't think this guy is exactly a deep river...more like a shallow rivulet. He thinks smashing up teeth, removing hands and head and burning up the car would be enough. Seriously - does he look like a sophisticated caluculating criminal or a common thug? He already had a record. Can't be that smart.

Ok whatever he is----he is not good at it. ----
lots of stuff was done by the dim-----at the behest of the ELOQUENT-------you are culturally deprived-----you have never enjoyed a good KHUTBAH JUMAAT----those guys know HOW TO SLING IT.----
I was moved-----I was so moved I almost
vomited on the carpet

Forum List

Back