Jewish Rabbi Destroys The Christian Myth That Jesus Is The Messiah

Strange seeing a Muslim cite a Jew to troll Christians. :eusa_think:
Not trolling at all.

Jews and Muslims basically share the same theology of "One God".

And are both constantly confronted by Christian missionaries hell bent on saving their souls. .... :cool:

Not trolling at all.

And are both constantly confronted by Christian missionaries hell bent on saving their souls. .... :cool:

If you say you're not trolling, then I have no reason not to believe you. The epic irony still remains. ;)

Ma-salaam, akhi. Off to worship Jesus. lol

Last edited:

Not strange at all.

Jews, Muslims and Christians all share the same belief in one God although apparently Muslims do not understand the Christian belief. Since Islam is a composite of Judaism and Christianity those of Muslim faith need to tear down the two to try and make their religion seem unique. One huge difference is that Muslims apparently worship objects as can be seen here:

mecca.jpg

I mean really, they are worshiping a big black box with a meteorite in it. Whow, do Muslims have room to talk.

Then they tell the story of how Mohammad (PBUH) went up into heaven, where? Mecca, no. But on one of the most holiest places in Judaism and Christianity, that is no accident. The Muslims took what they wanted from the Torah and made it into the Koran as if their own.

Now they are taking lessons from Jews, pretty damn funny.

One huge difference is that Muslims apparently worship objects as can be seen here:

mecca.jpg

I mean really, they are worshiping a big black box with a meteorite in it. Whow, do Muslims have room to talk.
One of the misconceptions about Islam is that they worship the Kabba (the large black structure in Mecca).

We believe that the Kabba was constructed by Abraham and his oldest son Ishmael as a alter to the "One God" of the Torah.

And that the Kabba is revered as the location of an ancient alter for worshipping God.

In Islam the worship of the Kabba, or any other object, would be blasphemy and not allowed.

Not trolling at all.

Muslims are hell bent on Jihad. It's a religion of death.

I got that vibe from a lot of Muslims during my times across the ocean.

I also got the exact opposite vibe from a lot of Muslims during my times across the ocean.

One huge difference is that Muslims apparently worship objects as can be seen here:

One of the misconceptions about Islam is that they worship the Kabba (the large black structure in Mecca).

We believe that the Kabba was constructed by Abraham and his oldest son Ishmael as a alter to the "One God" of the Torah.

And that the Kabba is revered as the location of an ancient alter for worshipping God.

In Islam the worship of the Kabba, or any other object, would be blasphemy and not allowed.

17157blackstonefront.jpg

The black stone said to date back to the time of Adam. Yet no mention in the Torah that I am aware of. What is it? Who knows it has been stolen, broken and put back together over time. One thing there is little doubt, as they circle the Kaaba 7 times it is a rock they are worshipping. Why face this stone 5 times daily? Is not God everywhere?

The black stone said to date back to the time of Adam. Yet no mention in the Torah that I am aware of. What is it? Who knows it has been stolen, broken and put back together over time. One thing there is little doubt, as they circle the Kaaba 7 times it is a rock they are worshipping. Why face this stone 5 times daily? Is not God everywhere?
Once again, it is pure blasphemy in Islam to worship ANY object or image in Islam.

The Kabba and the Black Stone are revered as ancient objects dating back to the Jewish prophets. But neither of them have or contain any mystical powers.

Muslims believe that the Kabba is located at the center of the universe. And the 7 times circumambulation around the Kabba honor's the God of the universe. ...... :cool:

17157blackstonefront.jpg

Before Muhammad came to town, Hubal (the pagan Arabic moon god) was worshiped at the Ka'aba by the Meccans as the high deity in a pantheon of lower gods also worshiped. Other names that Hubal was known by include Baal, Sin, and al-ilah.

Its only natural to conclude that remnants of the pagan religions were assimilated by the new Islam, as has been done in other religions at their onset.

Before Muhammad came to town, Hubal (the pagan Arabic moon god) was worshiped at the Ka'aba by the Meccans as the high deity in a pantheon of lower gods also worshiped. Other names that Hubal was known by include Baal, Sin, and al-ilah.
Its only natural to conclude that remnants of the pagan religions were assimilated by the new Islam, as has been done in other religions at their onset.
The first act by Muhammad after conquering Mecca was to go to the Kabba and destroy the 360 idols which were located both inside and outside the building.

Islam was to be a pure monotheistic religion with the worship of only the "One God" as practiced by Abraham in the Torah.

The first act by Muhammad after conquering Mecca was to go to the Kabba and destroy the 360 idols which were located both inside and outside the building.

Islam was to be a pure monotheistic religion with the worship of only the "One God" as practiced by Abraham in the Torah.

And a very brutal and successful campaign it was. Militarily, it was impressive. However, the Black Stone of the Ka'aba had no relation to Adam before those who submit said otherwise. The only logical question to that is, "why?"

Herein lies the pagan assimilation. They got to keep a piece of their heritage after being violently conquered. It helps to quell future uprisings. As the days turned into years, and the years turned into generations, there weren't many people left to speak of what the Ka'aba was really meant for. So became the lore we hear today regarding it.

So they copied the Jews?

17157blackstonefront.jpg

I agree, it appears most if not all of Islam is assimilated from other religions that pre-date Islam. The black stone was worshiped way before Islam came about.

Forum List

Back