Zone1 Jewish woman called “White K***” at work - and fired for complaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe her.
Because you want to believe her. I believe she was a racist who went overboard to the extent of pissing off the black person to such an extent they used that slur in response to her consistent use of black racial slurs. That's why she was sent to sensitivity training. It was apparently ongoing behavior that had been reported multiple times and documented. Because that is the process that occurs before a person is sent to sensitivity training.

Because you want to believe her. I believe she was a racist who went overboard to the extent of pissing off the black person to such an extent they used that slur in response to her consistent use of black racial slurs. That's why she was sent to sensitivity training. It was apparently ongoing behavior that had been reported multiple times and documented. Because that is the process that occurs before a person is sent to sensitivity training.
The Black Woman used that slur in response to HER “ consistent use of black racial slurs?” Thread, please My educated guess it there isn’t one; Another bigoted ignorant post from a “ N”

I believe her.
We have seen over the last few months how liberals are tolerant of antisemitism, if not outright promoting it, while continuing to defend and make excuses for blacks who say or do abhorrent things.

The woke company that took action against the Jew, and excused the black, is an example of it, as are the responses by liberals here. All the assumptions that the Jew did something to deserve it, or that the Jewish “Karen” was probably the bigoted one - when it was the black who used the racial slur!

He came up with the idea that the Jewish woman was the bigot, and put the blame on her. He was not willing to say that the black woman was wrong in calling a Jew a K, and that SHE should have been sent to sensitivity training. But apparently, this was a social work organization, full of Democrats, and thus they are unwilling to condemn the black and instead blame the Jew.
To be fair I have seen Jewish nationals who have a disdain for anything non-jewish. I don't know the particulars here....what I do know is that there is an international wave of Jew-hate sweeping the globe once again. It happened in Rome of the 3rd century, in Europe of the 14th century, again in Europe of the 20th century and seems be be starting up again.

And why wasn’t the black woman sent to sensitivity training? There is NEVER an excuse for calling a Jew the K-word. Would you be so forgiving if a Jew called a black the N-word, saying that the black must have been consistently used black racial slurs until the Jew final had enough and lashed out?

Here’s your chance: do you agree the black should NEVER use the K-word and should have been sent to sensitivity training as well? Or can black do no wrong in your mind?

To be fair I have seen Jewish nationals who have a disdain for anything non-jewish. I don't know the particulars here....what I do know is that there is an international wave of Jew-hate sweeping the globe once again. It happened in Rome of the 3rd century, in Europe of the 14th century, again in Europe of the 20th century and seems be be starting up again.
What in the world is a “Jewish National”?

And yes, I’m well aware that antisemitism Is on the rise. It makes matters worse when leftists permit antisemitic slurs to be screamed at Jews, and if the Jew complains, the JEW is blamed and the black is held blameless.

Well I do know and these programs exist to help create a good working environment. You have got entitlement backwards, humans do have the right not to work in places where they are getting offended all day and those who are entitled believe they have the right to offend people without consequence.
So the black who called the Jew a K SHOULD have faced consequences? What gives the black woman the right to offend Jews?

And why wasn’t the black woman sent to sensitivity training? There is NEVER an excuse for calling a Jew the K-word. Would you be so forgiving if a Jew called a black the N-word, saying that the black must have been consistently used black racial slurs until the Jew final had enough and lashed out?

Here’s your chance: do you agree the black should NEVER use the K-word and should have been sent to sensitivity training as well? Or can black do no wrong in your mind?
Your lack of intellectual curiosity says it all. You’ve read an article that only tells the account of the disgruntled employee and there are obvious holes yet you blindly believe her story as truth.

If it is all truth then yes it is an injustice. But the fact that so many things are not explained or included in that story make the agenda obvious. This lady did do something to get sent to sensitivity training and then to later get fired. Don’t you think it relevant to know what that was before judging the situation?

Your lack of intellectual curiosity says it all. You’ve read an article that only tells the account of the disgruntled employee and there are obvious holes yet you blindly believe her story as truth.

If it is all truth then yes it is an injustice. But the fact that so many things are not explained or included in that story make the agenda obvious. This lady did do something to get sent to sensitivity training and then to later get fired. Don’t you think it relevant to know what that was before judging the situation?
There’s nothing else I can find on it. I’ve looked.

But why are you so unwilling to say that it is HORRIBLE for a black employee, especially, to call a Jew a KYKE? You’re looking for ways out. And there are no obvious holes. This is the attitude among leftists toward Jews. Just look at how they blame the Jews and hold the Palestinians harmless.

Liberals are behaving like the Nazis did in late 1930s Germany.

And P.S. We KNOW the racist and antisemitic black employee did something: she called a Jew the most horrendous racial slur possible. Why wasn’t SHE sent to “sensitivity training” as well? She got off completely!

The Jewish woman never should have been called that name, but what we don't know is what was done for the name to be called. Black people don't generally make such comments without provocation. And we are not going to get an honest assessment from the OP.

There’s nothing else I can find on it. I’ve looked.

But why are you so unwilling to say that it is HORRIBLE for a black employee, especially, to call a Jew a K***? You’re looking for ways out. And there are no obvious holes. This is the attitude among leftists toward Jews. Just look at how they blame the Jews and hold the Palestinians harmless.

Liberals are behaving like the Nazis did in late 1930s Germany.
I can easily say that it is horrible and wrong for a black person or any person to call a Jewish person a K***. If somebody does that they should be held accountable.

Now in regard to this situation. Your article has so many obvious holes it just doesn’t read as reliable or trustworthy. So I don’t understand why you would believe it so easily and lean into a defense of somebody without really knowing the situation

Mod Edit: Do not go around the word filter by spelling certain words another way. Some words are banned for good reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
And there are no obvious holes.
There are very obvious holes. What did this lady do to get sent to sensitivity training? What did she do after the training to get fired?

It sure as hell wasn’t because she was bullied and complained about it as you dishonestly painted

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
OK lets first start with the source. The American Thinker. This is a racist publication that has featured articles from the likes of Jared Taylor and other white supremacists. Then the title of the article:

'White K****' and 'Melanin Recessives'​

Then as you read the rest of the article it's the same sorry white racist tirade against diversity and it takes things said by blacks out of context in order to build on the white grievance narrative this publican exploits to gain readership. In short this is white race hustling.

I started a thread using the story of a white man who fought police in 2021 and was told that was dated. Yet this is about someone who got fired in 2021

I can easily say that it is horrible and wrong for a black person or any person to call a Jewish person a K***. If somebody does that they should be held accountable.

Now in regard to this situation. Your article has so many obvious holes it just doesn’t read as reliable or trustworthy. So I don’t understand why you would believe it so easily and lean into a defense of somebody without really knowing the situation
Because NO action was taken to correct the black’s antisemitic outburst. She didn’t have to go to sensitivity training, and anyone who lashes out with that word should.

And you believed that Jean Carrol’s account. Why do you believe her story, and have doubt about what the Jew is saying?

There is nothing remotely harmful or hurtful about the name.

{...
Philip Cowen, first editor of "The American Hebrew," suggests a source in Yiddish kikel "circle." According to him, Jewish immigrants, ignorant of writing with the Latin alphabet, signed their entry forms with a circle, eschewing the customary "X" as a sign of Christianity. On this theory, Ellis Island immigration inspectors began calling such people kikels, and the term shortened as it passed into general use.
...}

OK lets first start with the source. The American Thinker. This is a racist publication that has featured articles from the likes of Jared Taylor and other white supremacists. Then the title of the article:

'White Kikes' and 'Melanin Recessives'​

Then as you read the rest of the article it's the same sorry white racist tirade against diversity and it takes things said by blacks out of context in order to build on the white grievance narrative this publican exploits to gain readership. In short this is white race hustling.

I started a thread using the story of a white man who fought police in 2021 and was told that was dated. Yet this is about someone who got fired in 2021
There is nothing racist about American Thinker. It is simply a conservative news source that doesn’t agree with all the liberal anti-white and ant-Jew racism.

Because NO action was taken to correct the black’s antisemitic outburst. She didn’t have to go to sensitivity training, and anyone who lashes out with that word should.

And you believed that Jean Carrol’s account. Why do you believe her story, and have doubt about what the Jew is saying?
How do you know?! Because this lady said no action was taken?! Sorry but with how slanted that article was written I’m not trusting that account at all. The only events I trust is that she got in an altercation with black coworkers, was sent to sensitivity training, and then was fired. Whatever color she paints around it I’m taking with a large grain of salt.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back