Jews and Democrats….Oil and Water

Photo ID is not required for food stamps, but it makes it easier. There are many ways to ID a person.
The point though is not so much the photo ID, but also closing DMV offices to make it harder to get ID, and shutting polling places, or reducing hours. Also purging voter rolls.

Add the GOP gerrymandering and it almost seems like there is a pattern to deny Americans their votes.

total bullshit, most gerrymandering occurs in dem districts in big cities. No one wants to deny any legal American the right to vote, but only one vote per person, and only in one precinct in one state.

No legal person is disenfranchised by having to show an ID at the polling place.
In Milwaukee, voter turnout decreased 13 percent after voter ID.
Also, not allowed to vote because of unpaid fines.
And 4.4 million were disenfranchised.

Although liberal media support the old wives tale of GOP voter suppression by requiring identification, careful analysis shows a quite different reality:

“The findings of this analysis suggest that voter identification requirements, such as requiring non-photo and photo identification, have virtually no suppressive effect on reported voter turnout.

Controlling for factors that influence voter turnout, states with stricter voter identification laws largely do not have the claimed negative impact on voter turnout when compared to states with more lenient voter identification laws.

Based on the Eagleton Institute's findings, some members of the media have claimed that voter identification law suppress voter turnout, especially among minorities.[80] Their conclusion is unfounded. When statistically significant and negative relationships are found in our analysis, the effects are so small that the findings offer little policy significance.

More important, minority respondents in states that required photo identification are just as likely to report voting as are minority respondents from states that only required voters to say their name.”

For a thorough statistical analysis of the effect of voter identification requirements:

http://www.heritage.org/research/LegalIssues/cda07-04.cfm

Wow- hard to believe that Heritage would come to that conclusion:

Heritage Foundation
A research and educational institution whose mission is to build and promote conservative public policies,

Meanwhile- the GOP is succeeding in turning away American voters from their legal right to vote- like this guy

HOUSTON — In his wallet, Anthony Settles carries an expired Texas identification card, his Social Security card and an old student ID from the University of Houston, where he studied math and physics decades ago. What he does not have is the one thing that he needs to vote this presidential election: a current Texas photo ID.

For Settles to get one of those, his name has to match his birth certificate — and it doesn’t. In 1964, when he was 14, his mother married and changed his last name. After Texas passed a new voter-ID law, officials told Settles he had to show them his name-change certificate from 1964 to qualify for a new identification card to vote.

So with the help of several lawyers, Settles tried to find it, searching records in courthouses in the D.C. area, where he grew up. But they could not find it. To obtain a new document changing his name to the one he has used for 51 years, Settles has to go to court, a process that would cost him more than $250 — more than he is willing to pay.

The crime is encouraging illegal aliens to vote in our elections.

Means, motive, and opportunity. ... Respectively, they refer to: the ability of the defendant to commit the crime (means), the reason the defendant committed the crime (motive), and whether the defendant had the chance to commit the crime (opportunity).
Means, motive, and opportunity - Wikipedia

All three are attributes of the Democrats in this criminal behavior.

What is the crime by real Americans in demanding that only eligible voters be given the vote?

Can make the willful blind see, so I won’t try

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Easily shown that you really have no evidence to back up your assertion. Thank you.

More easily shown is that you are a lying low-life.

Don't get jealous just because you think someone is copying your modus operandi.

....and, as usual, a lying low-life.
Don't get jealous just because you think someone is copying your modus operandi of lying to further your political agenda.

Want to tell us again how FDR started the Great Depression?

1. I never lie

2. I never said "FDR started the Great Depression."

3. I just proved that you lie.

total bullshit, most gerrymandering occurs in dem districts in big cities. No one wants to deny any legal American the right to vote, but only one vote per person, and only in one precinct in one state.

No legal person is disenfranchised by having to show an ID at the polling place.

Although liberal media support the old wives tale of GOP voter suppression by requiring identification, careful analysis shows a quite different reality:

“The findings of this analysis suggest that voter identification requirements, such as requiring non-photo and photo identification, have virtually no suppressive effect on reported voter turnout.

Controlling for factors that influence voter turnout, states with stricter voter identification laws largely do not have the claimed negative impact on voter turnout when compared to states with more lenient voter identification laws.

Based on the Eagleton Institute's findings, some members of the media have claimed that voter identification law suppress voter turnout, especially among minorities.[80] Their conclusion is unfounded. When statistically significant and negative relationships are found in our analysis, the effects are so small that the findings offer little policy significance.

More important, minority respondents in states that required photo identification are just as likely to report voting as are minority respondents from states that only required voters to say their name.”

For a thorough statistical analysis of the effect of voter identification requirements:

The findings of this analysis suggest that voter identification requirements, such as requiring non-photo and photo identification, have virtually no suppressive effect on reported voter turnout.

Non photo. It is the narrow and restrictive forms of ID that are objected to, not identification altogether.

I was HOPING some dunce would ask that, so I could post this:

Controlling for factors that influence voter turn¬out, states with stricter voter identification laws largely do not have the claimed negative impact on voter turnout when compared to states with more lenient voter identification laws.

New Analysis Shows Voter Identification Laws Do Not Reduce Turnout

You may find information about the Eagleton Institution here:
Eagleton Institute of Politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I love workin' wit ya'.....
Its a bunch of BS because of these kinds of things:
Montana GOP chair says high voter turnout favors democrats.
North carolina republicans bragged that black voter turnout was down.
Voter turnout down by a fifth in Wisconsin.

So you're changing the subject to 'high voter turnout'???

That means I win again?

Excellent.

And nobody is doing that. Whew we can relax now

What is the crime by real Americans in demanding that only eligible voters be given the vote?

Nothing at all. That is certainly my goal...And my job. While not a crime, its certainly unconscionable that people without restrictive state issued photo ID are being disenfranchised by the thousands.

In person voter fraud, the kind that these restrictive ID laws are supposed to prevent, make up less than 1% of voter fraud cases. The number of people estimated to not have these restrictive forms of ID is 7-10%. You are disenfranchising more "real Americans" than you are stopping fraud.

Nothing at all. That is certainly my goal...And my job. While not a crime, its certainly unconscionable that people without restrictive state issued photo ID are being disenfranchised by the thousands.

In person voter fraud, the kind that these restrictive ID laws are supposed to prevent, make up less than 1% of voter fraud cases. The number of people estimated to not have these restrictive forms of ID is 7-10%. You are disenfranchising more "real Americans" than you are stopping fraud.

"The crime is encouraging illegal aliens to vote in our elections.
And nobody is doing that. Whew we can relax now."

Stop lying.

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

Of course, that is not what makes one a citizen...is it.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

Do you deny anything above?

Are claiming that 'immigration' would 'come for ' legal citizens who voted???

3. Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

6.There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Only a lame-brain like you would deny what is clear and evident.

The good news is that your reputation couldn't fall any lower than it is now.

Stop lying.

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

Yes, we know that's you think what he said. He didn't.

No, this video does not show Obama urging undocumented people to vote

Stop lying.

Did he say this?
"When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

Did he say this?

'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

He's a low-life lying scum for telling illegal aliens to vote...

....and you the same for lying about it.

The findings of this analysis suggest that voter identification requirements, such as requiring non-photo and photo identification, have virtually no suppressive effect on reported voter turnout.

Non photo. It is the narrow and restrictive forms of ID that are objected to, not identification altogether.

I was HOPING some dunce would ask that, so I could post this:

Controlling for factors that influence voter turn¬out, states with stricter voter identification laws largely do not have the claimed negative impact on voter turnout when compared to states with more lenient voter identification laws.

You may find information about the Eagleton Institution here:
Eagleton Institute of Politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I love workin' wit ya'.....
Its a bunch of BS because of these kinds of things:
Montana GOP chair says high voter turnout favors democrats.
North carolina republicans bragged that black voter turnout was down.
Voter turnout down by a fifth in Wisconsin.

So you're changing the subject to 'high voter turnout'???

That means I win again?

Excellent.
Redfish started it.. "No legal person is disenfranchised by having to show an ID at the polling place."

Stop lying.

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

He was not encouraging non citizens to vote...as every fact check on the subject has pointed out. That you continue to dismiss every single fact check on it tell us what about you?

Stop lying.

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

He was not encouraging non citizens to vote...as every fact check on the subject has pointed out. That you continue to dismiss every single fact check on it tell us what about you?

He clearly told illegal aliens to vote, and no one would ever track them down for breaking the law.

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Are those his quotes, his exact words?

Stop lying.

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

He clearly told illegal aliens to vote, and no one would ever track them down for breaking the law.

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

You like to repeat the incorrect information over and over despite being shown on many occasions and by multiple sources that your information is incorrect.

You also like to repeat over and over that you don't lie. If intentionally repeating information you know to be untrue isn't lying, what is it?

Stop lying.

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

You like to repeat the incorrect information over and over despite being shown on many occasions and by multiple sources that your information is incorrect.

You also like to repeat over and over that you don't lie. If intentionally repeating information you know to be untrue isn't lying, what is it?

Nothing I ever post is 'incorrect.' I am, in fact, a paragon of accuracy.

I proved same by providing Obama saying exactly what I said he did.

You, on the other hand, dodged answering these two simple questions:

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

In context, no.

In an interview aimed at a millennial audience, President Obama encouraged Latino citizens to vote. He did not urge undocumented immigrants to vote.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-encouraged-illegal-aliens-to-vote/

Did Trump admit to being a traitor?!? :eek:

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

In context, no.

In an interview aimed at a millennial audience, President Obama encouraged Latino citizens to vote. He did not urge undocumented immigrants to vote.

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Of course he did, and you lie like a rug.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

In context, no.

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

When you continuously post information you have been shown to be false, isn't that lying?

In the full interview, it’s clear Obama is urging Latino citizens to vote in order to give voice to members of their community who are precluded from doing so by lack of citizenship, not urging non-citizens to vote illegally. Rodriguez’s question seems to be addressing a fear that voting will result in scrutiny on one’s family which could result in deportation of undocumented relatives:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don’t want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school…

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

FALSE: Obama Encouraged 'Illegal Aliens' to Vote

Trump admitting to being a traitor.

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

In context, no.

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Transcript:

OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

When you continuously post information you have been shown to be false, isn't that lying?

In the full interview, it’s clear Obama is urging Latino citizens to vote in order to give voice to members of their community who are precluded from doing so by lack of citizenship, not urging non-citizens to vote illegally. Rodriguez’s question seems to be addressing a fear that voting will result in scrutiny on one’s family which could result in deportation of undocumented relatives:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don’t want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school…

OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

Transcript:

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

You denied he said it.

I've proven, several times that he did.....
.....and, clearly, you're a liar.

“The role that one assigns to truthfulness will always remain central in considering what kind of person one wants to be—how one wishes to treat, not only other people, but oneself.”
Sissela Bok, "Lying: Moral Choice in Public and Private Life"

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

In context, no.

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

You denied he said it.

“The role that one assigns to truthfulness will always remain central in considering what kind of person one wants to be—how one wishes to treat, not only other people, but oneself.”

I know that "liar" triggers you so I'll just say you're grossly misinformed or willfully ignorant.

Obama was not encouraging non citizens to vote. He was telling citizen family members of non citizens to vote for them.

Trump admits to being a traitor...

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

In context, no.

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Transcript:

OBAMA:

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

You denied he said it.

I know that "liar" triggers you so I'll just say you're grossly misinformed or willfully ignorant.

Obama was not encouraging non citizens to vote. He was telling citizen family members of non citizens to vote for them.

Trump admits to being a traitor...

Did he say this?

Did he say this?

You denied he said it.

Good to see your retreat.

Forum List

Back