Jews being advised to leave Columbia U

Should Jewish students exit college campues

• Others, and people who voted, post away!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How do you balance freedom of speech with security on a college campus?
They’ve taken it beyond freedom of speech. Where is the Jews’ freedom of speech? They are being so threatened by violent antisemites that they can’t even attend class!

What is happening on the liberal campuses is NOT merely free speech.

Wow. Listen to yourself.

Isreal is supposeded to just take it, because the muslim death cult has allies in the middle east?

Sick.
Take what, anger at walling in a population without allowing them to leave, restricting their food, water, electricity, trade, blockading them, "mowing the lawn." Hamas may be evil, but Netanyahu has said funding and empowering them is vital for Israel to finally cleanse the strip. One day the U.S. will withdraw funding and support of that insane country, though not soon enough.

at the end of any given nose Coyote

~S~
True…but a college campus isn’t a public space and they have an obligation to their students that needs to balance free speech and a safe environment.

You’re deranged by your antisemitism, bitch. It’s amazing that the Israelis didn’t just blast GAZA out of existent on October 8 after what the Muslim savages you side with did.

The majority of the country is on Israel’s side. DESPITE the Jew-haters attempts to paint Israel as the bad guy.

The war crimes were committed by your Muslim monsters on October 7. Funny how all your ire is against the Jews.
The majority of the country wants a ceasefire. If Israel continues on this path, in a few years time the majority of the country will support abandoning those violent nutjobs, as evidenced in the polls of future generations. My ire is against slaughtering innocent people. Which you seem to be perfectly fine with.

People are becoming increasingly disturbed by carnage in Gaza.

Then the Muslim savages shouldn’t have sought out innocent Jews to torture to death. What they did was so subhuman that the only response is to make sure that HAMAS and the supporters are wiped out.

And where’s your mention of the hostages? If “people” are getting tired of the Gazan carnage, why aren’t they screaming for HAMAS to release the hostages and surrender?

All you care about are the Palestinians, the majority of whom were glad to hear of the HAMAS massacre.

The majority of the country wants a ceasefire. If Israel continues on this path, in a few years time the majority of the country will support abandoning those violent nutjobs, as evidenced in the polls of future generations. My ire is against slaughtering innocent people. Which you seem to be perfectly fine with.
Then insist on HAMAS releasing all hostages they haven’t already abused to death.

And the violent nut jobs are HAMAS and the disrupters on camous bragging that they are terrorists, too.

Then insist on HAMAS releasing all hostages they haven’t already abused to death.

And the violent nut jobs are HAMAS and the disrupters on camous bragging that they are terrorists, too.
Ok I INSIST ON HAMAS RELEASING THE HOSTAGES. Easy. Perhaps stop murdering relentlessly all over the place, because more hostages have been killed by Israel than rescued. Other than 2 or 3 hostages, the only ones that were freed were during a ceasefire. Also, I am not surprised a feral animal like yourself is so strongly opposed to anti-war demonstrations.

Who do teh Jooooos fear more today ( Kluxers ) Or ( Pro Arab / Pro Hamas / Pro Iran Far Left & Left Street Rabble ) ?

They’ve taken it beyond freedom of speech. Where is the Jews’ freedom of speech? They are being so threatened by violent antisemites that they can’t even attend class!
I think there is also an over-correction occurring in some of these places where non-violent free speech is being silenced.

How would you balance it?

Clearly incitement to violence or actual violence directed at a person is not protected speech, but a lot of these protests are not violent.

What is happening on the liberal campuses is NOT merely free speech.

Interesting interview here:

These are issues that need to be discussed, colleges can use (peaceful) protests as a forum to facilitate it: Israel/Palestinian conflict, anti-semitism, Islamophobia.

No-Jewish people here in the usa have 0 to do with what is going on over there, hipocrites who failed to protest the murderers sending rockets randomly into Israel=pure murder of innocents. have hearts filled with hatred=satan ruled. You hipocrites if someone sent rockets randomly into your country to kill would not you respond accordingly to stop it-hipocrites?
These protests are run by the blind lead by satan, no christian has anything to do with them, they are no part of this satan run world. Take the rafter out of your own eye before you can take the twig out of your brothers eye. hipocrites.

Last edited:
Then the Muslim savages shouldn’t have sought out innocent Jews to torture to death. What they did was so subhuman that the only response is to make sure that HAMAS and the supporters are wiped out.

With 34,000 (mostly women and children) killed in Gaza…aren’t you satisfied? Most Americans seem to be questioning this.

And where’s your mention of the hostages? If “people” are getting tired of the Gazan carnage, why aren’t they screaming for HAMAS to release the hostages and surrender?

Where is your mention of the Palestinians being killed?

All you care about are the Palestinians, the majority of whom were glad to hear of the HAMAS massacre.
I just listened to the news interviewing a man whose six children were killed when a residential unit was bombed. The youngest was a baby. And before you screech liberal media…the same source also did an interview with the family of a hostage.

Do you ever listen?

Wait, because one guy "asvised" them?

Okay, you should slap yourself in a face with a large trout.

You have been so advised.
You should share that with all of the Jews who have traditionally written checks to Democrats and Ivy League schools and see what they tell you to slap yourself with.

I am curious to see if any of these same p3ople will be as disturbed by the carnage and suffering caused by Hamas in Gaza, once this passes. I don't recall hearing a single peep out of them, when Hamas was starving and stealing from the Gaza civilians.
There has been criticism of Hamas, but right now it is over shadowed by the level of destruction and civilian death in Gaza from the Israelis. It is hard to look aside from that.

Ok I INSIST ON HAMAS RELEASING THE HOSTAGES. Easy. Perhaps stop murdering relentlessly all over the place, because more hostages have been killed by Israel than rescued. Other than 2 or 3 hostages, the only ones that were freed were during a ceasefire. Also, I am not surprised a feral animal like yourself is so strongly opposed to anti-war demonstrations.
Feral animal, lol.

The ferals were on full display on October 7th.

There has been criticism of Hamas, but right now it is over shadowed by the level of destruction and civilian death in Gaza from the Israelis. It is hard to look aside from that.
Then the focus should be on having the feral animals release the hostages before Day 2 of Passover ends!

Forum List

Back