Jews being advised to leave Columbia U

Should Jewish students exit college campues

• Others, and people who voted, post away!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What I don't understand is how anyone anywhere tolerates this.

If you have a group of people making things unsafe you don't tell the victims to leave. You get rid of the people making it unsafe.

That's as stupid as a mayor saying "this place here is dangerous with drugs and crime so I'm advising people not to go there". No, you fuc* that, you go in there and get rid of the dopeheads and criminals.

So they ignore the problem and tell the victims to leave? Whoever said the people that aren't safe need to leave should be fired. This is America not some shit hole back water 3rd world country. Anyone should be able to be anywhere without fear.

Every single student that stood up to any of the Jews in any fashion on their campus should be expelled and banned from the campus and their records destroyed so they can't even transfer credits.

All this nonsense does his encourage even more hate and senseless protesting because it emboldens those people because they effectively removed the Jews without repro cushions.
It’s a liberal university. They don’t afford the same concern and consideration for Jews as they would for one of their protected minorities. The response would have been very different had the bigots set up an encampment and threatened blacks….or gays….or Muslims.

But Jews? Eh. They can just stay away.

P.S. I sure hope this will sway the votes of at least some of the Jews. A vote for Biden is a vote for appeasing antisemitic Muslims.

The governor should be sending in the National Guard, but she won't because this is the Democratic Party's base.

The NYPD can handle it if Adams is allowed to let them off the leash. The problem is these Universities are Private, not public, and they have to request the police remove the protesters as trespassers.

If I was Jewish and had my kid going there, they'd be pulled and transferred post haste, and I'd be suing the university. Actually, I think I'd pull my kid regardless of being Jewish, who wants their children 'learning' in an environment like that?

It’s Hate, Hate Speech, and Intolerance all on display. If the protestors were white and calling themselves Christians, the Left would be calling for their arrest and imprisonment..

“By Any Means Necessary” they say.
I think the DOJ would have already ordered their arrest and jail if they were Christian, especially white Christian. The current administration is just that depraved.

It is anti the vicious slaughter being committed by violent Israeli savages :thup:
1) Nothing compared to the intentional violent massacre by the Muslim savages, The Israelis are taking action to limit civilian deaths, but you antisemitic liberals won’t see it.

2) The topic is that Democrats have created so much hate for Jews that they have to stay away from campus. This is not the thread to spread your anti-Israel lies.

It is anti the vicious slaughter being committed by violent Israeli savages :thup:
P.S. If the students are protesting violence, why are they being so violent and threatening to Jews that the Jews have to flee camous.

So, this means domestically in the United States that as responses for not your views approved of, we will have true terrorism and massive deaths from it! To experience what the rest of the world has.

Who would have thought there would come a day when American Jews had to worry about their safety on Ivy League campuses? I would only hope that American Jews who write hefty checks to these institutions cease until the schools can learn to stop appeasing one group at the expense of another.

Billionaire Robert Kraft has already withdrawn support for Columbia University because of their support for Hamas.

I expect most other donors to do likewise.

Your Nazism is plain to see, shitstain.
I certainly said that one. Finally Marvin up were able up identify one of my posts from your own. :itsok: But see what I was doing there was called sarcasm because she wasn't being attacked and it wasn't a harrowing situation but you frail fuckers feel free to describe it as such. :laugh:

Forum List

Back