Jews fleeing France ! !!

Big deal. Pray they won't have to flee Israel.

Where to genius? Madrid, Berlin Paris and NY?

Jews don't have the Ukrainian privilege
to racket locals for an UNRWA refugee
status scam in EU and US hotels.

Pray your worthy don't
flee to wartime Israel.

Where to genius? Madrid, Berlin Paris and NY?

Jews don't have the Ukrainian privilege
to racket locals for an UNRWA refugee
status scam in EU and US hotels.

Pray your worthy don't
flee to wartime Israel.
Don't know, I think they won't be too welcome in Europe. Maybe the US, you still have a great lobby there; or South America, they still have some spare room to share.

But I didn't say I want this sort of thing. I think it would be a worst case scenario. Ever read a Russian fairy tale Golden Fish? Please try to avoid that.

This Muslim tabloid says around half a million have left Israel, other sources say only 20,000 or so. I haven't personally been counting them, so don't know who is lying and who isn't. I do think Netanyahu's pandering to the Orthodox nutjobs is stupid, and the reason he needs to step down after Hamas is wiped out; the majority of Israeli Jews are secular and no fans of the right wing nutjobbery.

This Muslim tabloid says around half a million have left Israel, other sources say only 20,000 or so. I haven't personally been counting them, so don't know who is lying and who isn't. I do think Netanyahu's pandering to the Orthodox nutjobs is stupid, and the reason he needs to step down after Hamas is wiped out; the majority of Israeli Jews are secular and no fans of the right wing nutjobbery.

This bs about fleeing Israel started in the Arab media on 7th Oct,
first in videos of Nova festival participants running for their
lives, and fakes about diplomatic flights as emigration.

That's the bs they fed the masses to justify
their barbarism in preparation to sacrifice
as many Gazans as possible only to
extort empathy.

In reality, people do circles in the air,
and pay triple prices to return to Israel, that despite,
or maybe because of the war - Áliyah is at unprecedent surge.

Le Pen needs to deport the Leftists and the Islanists
Glow.jpg

Forum List

Back