Jews may not replace you....but your white women will.....LOLOLO

It's like Tiger just woke up and noticed women in politics. The woman's movement has been active and growing in America since the suffragette movement but Tiger didn't seem to notice until there was a "black man" in the White House and then suddenly it's him that's caused women to be empowered!

To be quite blunt, Tiger...YOU'RE CLUELESS!
(sigh)....yes, and all had been side lined and silenced while in Washington. Thanks to Obama and now Trump, these women feel empowered, more vocal and more willing to challenge the status quo.

Since the bite of the benevolent apple, women ie white women have played the game of waiting...waiting and then waiting some more. It took a black guy, ie Obama to demolish the glass ceiling that has allow so many white women their chance for a voice.....and this voice has laid the foundation for a future white men all across this country are dreading.

But here's my beef....yes, they were considered property, yes they were denied rights, yes they were denied the vote....but com'on, the mere idea of ww suffering????? give me a break

We will find throughout the upcoming elections, not only the white privilege they are afforded, but wait and watch how much shit they'll be able to say and get away with. Watch how much coverage they'll recieve and how eager the media will become with their attacks on Trump, something every single black candidate, both male and female will ensue with wrath.

Jews may not replace white men, but your women certainly will....and with your blessings.

Scuse me, did someone say white privilege?

CRAZY_POCHANTAS_WARREN.jpg
I don't know why the natives and rednecks is trippin over this ww claiming to native american...but then again, you fuck nuts went ape shit with Obama for 8 years trying to prove he's not american...guess its ina nut DNA to pick at shit that stupid.

Obama made it safe for women of all colors to get out and get into politics.....if a black man can get elected president, women got a chance finally to have a shot at it...fuck hillary, she was a Trump clone
Because there were no women of color in office before Great King Obama? :113:
That's just historical revisionist idiocy at work.
It's like Tiger just woke up and noticed women in politics. The woman's movement has been active and growing in America since the suffragette movement but Tiger didn't seem to notice until there was a "black man" in the White House and then suddenly it's him that's caused women to be empowered!

To be quite blunt, Tiger...YOU'RE CLUELESS!
(sigh)....yes, and all had been side lined and silenced while in Washington. Thanks to Obama and now Trump, these women feel empowered, more vocal and more willing to challenge the status quo.

With all due respect, Tiger...I don't think either Barack Obama or Donald Trump had much to do with women feeling "empowered" these days. You want to know why women are doing well today? Look no further than who's going to college and who's getting advanced degrees! The difference between now and a period like the 60's is like night and day! Women don't need a President to give them a voice. They've gained that voice because they've gained a decided edge in education.

Since the bite of the benevolent apple, women ie white women have played the game of waiting...waiting and then waiting some more. It took a black guy, ie Obama to demolish the glass ceiling that has allow so many white women their chance for a voice.....and this voice has laid the foundation for a future white men all across this country are dreading.

But here's my beef....yes, they were considered property, yes they were denied rights, yes they were denied the vote....but com'on, the mere idea of ww suffering????? give me a break

We will find throughout the upcoming elections, not only the white privilege they are afforded, but wait and watch how much shit they'll be able to say and get away with. Watch how much coverage they'll recieve and how eager the media will become with their attacks on Trump, something every single black candidate, both male and female will ensue with wrath.

Jews may not replace white men, but your women certainly will....and with your blessings.

Could you please, translate that garble into English? Thank you.

English won't help. His native dialect is horseshit. Apple is working on an app for it now.

Jo

I don't know why the natives and rednecks is trippin over this ww claiming to native american...but then again, you fuck nuts went ape shit with Obama for 8 years trying to prove he's not american...guess its ina nut DNA to pick at shit that stupid.
You're still trying to prove a mulatto is black.

in ancient times------like 50 years ago-----there were people who STILL
believed that "a drop" of "black blood" in any human bean------eg---
a great grandma being "black" renders one "black". Chances are
just about all beans are black by virtue of a "drop" somewhere back
there. ALL HUMAN beans belong to the SAME SPECIES of bean.
By definition a species is a group of organisms that COHABIT
IN NATURE. By nature, beans cohabit with anything available and are
very mobile

very mobile
And they had names for them all. A mulatto was a mulatto, even during slave days.

It is possible. But it can not last. nature will come into play as it always does. Sometimes in surprising ways. That's human history.

very mobile

Awwwww shit! There goes my favorite rice and beans recipe! :)

Jo

Could you please, translate that garble into English? Thank you.

English won't help. His native dialect is horseshit. Apple is working on an app for it now.

Jo

FYI, tigerred is a femule,

It took a black guy, ie Obama to demolish the glass ceiling that has allow so many white women their chance for a voice

Obama gave women the right to vote?
Obama made it safe for women of all colors to get out and get into politics.....if a black man can get elected president, women got a chance finally to have a shot at it...fuck hillary, she was a Trump clone
How did Obama do that?

Forum List

Back