JFK

In my opinion this is a great movie. Without knowing much about the kennedy assassination it totally convinced me that he was not killed by Oswald alone.

In fact I would say that it is the ultimate conspiracy theory movie. I bought it on vhs when it came out and I also bought it for my Dad.

You guys know a lot more about it than me. Did it ring true ? Is Stone just a skilled story teller ?

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

Were these just made up ?

Anyway , its a film that wouldnt get made in Russia or China.

JFK (1991) - IMDb
Shows why you’re a leftist. Easily fooled by bullshit.

Ironic post for a wag who just got busted twice in two days for posting bullshit threads.

So --- you're buying the WC too eh? Because I have multiple Magic Bridges for sale. :deal:
You morons probably own 20 copies of every Michael Moore DVD too.

In my opinion this is a great movie. Without knowing much about the kennedy assassination it totally convinced me that he was not killed by Oswald alone.

In fact I would say that it is the ultimate conspiracy theory movie. I bought it on vhs when it came out and I also bought it for my Dad.

You guys know a lot more about it than me. Did it ring true ? Is Stone just a skilled story teller ?

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

Ironic post for a wag who just got busted twice in two days for posting bullshit threads.

So --- you're buying the WC too eh? Because I have multiple Magic Bridges for sale. :deal:

Why yes, I do take PayPal. How many Magic Bridges would you like?

just look out for this poster names soupnazi,this guy is a psychotic nutcase,he is a shill on the CIA's payroll that has penetrated this site.If he has not seen this thread yet,he will eventually come on and troll on it.count on it.The guy is psychotic because i have had him on ignore for years and yet he still talks to me in the first person,if that is not someone who is ready for a rubber room,i dont know what is.:rofl::D

He ignore facts all the time and never addressees and always comes back with the tiresome reply as his rebuttal everytime of-"read the warren commission report" . and then thinks that he has won.:rolleyes:

I have never seen someone who is so obsessed like him on trying to get someone to fall for his lies that the warren commission was correct. :haha:

over a thousand people have took him to school over the years and embarrassed him,he is obviously paid well by his boss because no way would he come back everyday for the ass beatings he gets here for FREE all the time.:haha:

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

wow,it totally baffles me the drugheads out there who smoke crack so much they STILL believe in this fairy tail all these years later.get off the crack and actually listen to the movie WHICH IS BACKED UP BY EVIDENCE AND WITNESS TESTIMONYS AS WELL AS EXPERTS,and deal with FACTS troll.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok::itsok::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

Oliver Stone?

LMAO!

Of course it would convince you, especially if you're ignorant of the subject to begin with.

Stone had everyone but Dora the Explorer killing JFK. He's a damn nutcase.

What he said...

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

Total fantasy

Oswald acted alone
There was no magic bullet and Stones chasing conspiracy theories as facts are laughable

I have never heard of betamax lol

I told you I was old!

I remember owning one in the 1970's before VHS whipped it butt...
Holy fuck. You are old!
All of you assholes are!

I also owned a Tandy Computer!
I once owned a sega genesis :dunno:

So did I but when you can say you owned a Aquarius Gaming System that was suppose to be a cheap computing device, fuck I am a nerd...
Is that like the Commodore 64?

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

Oliver Stone?

LMAO!

Of course it would convince you, especially if you're ignorant of the subject to begin with.

You buyin' the WC then?

'Cuz I can make you a deal on a Magic Bridge....

yeah this nutcase magic bullet theorist lost his credibility there,only someone on drugs would still believe the magic bullet theorist version invented by the warren commission.LOL
So Stones view is sound ?
:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

yep,like i said,it is far far much more accurate to the truth on what actually DID happen than what the warren commission said who OMMITTED many key details and lied about many things as well and trust me I know,this is coming from a guy who has read over a 100 books on the subject over the years as well as being fortunate enough to know an american history researcher who defends stone on his brave stance.He has researched the case ever since 1967 and read over a thousand books on this.the guy is like an encyclepedia on the case.He not only just reads books,he has interviewed many of the witnesses that were there over the years.:) I feel very fortunate that i know him.:thup:

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

Oliver Stone?

LMAO!

Dora’s hands were not clean either.

That bitch is everywhere...

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb
I had the same reaction.
So do you see it as close to the truth ?
I never followed all the theories but I often wondered if someone put him up to it, at least. Especially when that mob guy killed him. The mob was everywhere back then.

But anyway, the movie was pretty convincing, I thought. We'll never know, I suppose.

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb
Oliver Stone is a left wing knuttjob and JFK was one of the worst movies ever made.
castro and stone.jpg

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

Oliver Stone?

LMAO!

You buyin' the WC then?

yeah this nutcase magic bullet theorist lost his credibility there,only someone on drugs would still believe the magic bullet theorist version invented by the warren commission.LOL

There are many variations. But of them all the WC is without a doubt the craziest.

There are many variations. But of them all the WC is without a doubt the craziest.

:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::yes_text12::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::udaman:

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

Oliver Stone?

LMAO!

You buyin' the WC then?

The theory is thay multiple shoots were fired from different directions ( three ).

Watch the actual event and watch Jackie and notice her movements during the killing and I believe there was more than one shooter.

JFK was hated by D.C. War Dogs, so it is possible that was a coup...

You nailed it on everything you mentioned EXCEPT that its a theory of stones that there were multiple shooters,the witness testimonys,the doctors testimonys as well as the physical and ballistic evidence and the unnacounted for bullets found at the scene that were never reported by the warren commission make it a closeD case there were multiple shooters which pisses off USMB's resident troll WRONGwinger who can only post nothing but smileys in defeat everytime someone like myself or popg owns his sorry ass on this everytime we take him to school and he runs off and wont address the evidence same as his bedlover soupnazi agent troll.:abgg2q.jpg:

Oliver Stone?

LMAO!

You buyin' the WC then?

:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::yes_text12::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::udaman:
The most logical explanation supporting JFK Conspiracy theories

Dude that post would be appropriate for that idiot nutcase deannelw ,but did you even read what he said? he said that the movie convinced him oswald did not act alone
Dude...a movie?...seriously?....

obviously you have never watched it,a huge mistake you are making because had you done research on the movie, you would know stone exhaustively researched the case YEARS before making the film. people make the ignorant assumption that because its a MOVIE,its all made up which seems to be what you're doing ,but that could not be any further from the truth.The majority of the film is all documented and accurate down to the tee.

Now I am not saying that just watch the movie alone and assume that is the truth,however that movie is far too easy to prove the warren commission totally lied about almost everything,only getting a few things right like how old oswald was and irrelevent stuff like that.LOL

there is also a book called JFK the book of the film where the book explains in detail,where stone got his sources and how he backed them up,so yes a movie dude.:thup:

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb
I had the same reaction.
I never followed all the theories but I often wondered if someone put him up to it, at least. Especially when that mob guy killed him. The mob was everywhere back then.

But anyway, the movie was pretty convincing, I thought. We'll never know, I suppose.
A conspiracy implies planning
Someone helping Oswald to complete the act

Oswald had less tha $200 to his name, he used a $19.95 bolt action rifle, the guy did not even have a car.......he needed to take the bus to escape

Some conspiracy

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

great description of yourself there of someone easily fooled by bullshit,the warren commission.:2up::abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb
I had the same reaction.

It would indeed appear so.

mrhunt.jpg

Forum List

Back