JFK

I have never heard of betamax lol

I told you I was old!

I remember owning one in the 1970's before VHS whipped it butt...
Holy fuck. You are old!
All of you assholes are!

I also owned a Tandy Computer!
I once owned a sega genesis :dunno:

I once played Pong.

But that was waaaay back. At least two years ago.
When you are 98, 25 years often seems like 2 :dunno:

I told you I was old!

Holy fuck. You are old!
All of you assholes are!

I once played Pong.

You should watch JFK to see what you think...

I told you I was old!

Holy fuck. You are old!
All of you assholes are!

I once played Pong.

As I think I always say, or maybe it was somebody else, "the memory is the second thing to go".

In my opinion this is a great movie. Without knowing much about the kennedy assassination it totally convinced me that he was not killed by Oswald alone.

In fact I would say that it is the ultimate conspiracy theory movie. I bought it on vhs when it came out and I also bought it for my Dad.

You guys know a lot more about it than me. Did it ring true ? Is Stone just a skilled story teller ?

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

Were these just made up ?

Anyway , its a film that wouldnt get made in Russia or China.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

Oliver Stone?

LMAO!

Of course it would convince you, especially if you're ignorant of the subject to begin with.

Stone had everyone but Dora the Explorer killing JFK. He's a damn nutcase.

You buyin' the WC then?

'Cuz I can make you a deal on a Magic Bridge....

yeah this nutcase magic bullet theorist lost his credibility there,only someone on drugs would still believe the magic bullet theorist version invented by the warren commission.LOL

In my opinion this is a great movie. Without knowing much about the kennedy assassination it totally convinced me that he was not killed by Oswald alone.

In fact I would say that it is the ultimate conspiracy theory movie. I bought it on vhs when it came out and I also bought it for my Dad.

You guys know a lot more about it than me. Did it ring true ? Is Stone just a skilled story teller ?

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

Oliver Stone?

LMAO!

Of course it would convince you, especially if you're ignorant of the subject to begin with.

Its still a great film.

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb
Why do people on the left have issues with evidence?....do you all live in a dream world?...

Dude that post would be appropriate for that idiot nutcase deannelw ,but did you even read what he said? he said that the movie convinced him oswald did not act alone.

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

Oliver Stone?

LMAO!

You buyin' the WC then?

yeah this nutcase magic bullet theorist lost his credibility there,only someone on drugs would still believe the magic bullet theorist version invented by the warren commission.LOL
So Stones view is sound ?

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

Oliver Stone?

LMAO!

You buyin' the WC then?

There are many variations. But of them all the WC is without a doubt the craziest.

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

Oliver Stone?

LMAO!

You buyin' the WC then?

The theory is thay multiple shoots were fired from different directions ( three ).

Watch the actual event and watch Jackie and notice her movements during the killing and I believe there was more than one shooter.

JFK was hated by D.C. War Dogs, so it is possible that was a coup...

Dude that post would be appropriate for that idiot nutcase deannelw ,but did you even read what he said? he said that the movie convinced him oswald did not act alone
Dude...a movie?...seriously?....

Holy fuck. You are old!
All of you assholes are!

I once played Pong.

You should watch JFK to see what you think...
I definitely should.

Holy fuck. You are old!
All of you assholes are!

I once played Pong.

As I think I always say, or maybe it was somebody else, "the memory is the second thing to go".
Do i wanna know what the first thing is :eek:

I once played Pong.

Do i wanna know what the first thing is :eek:

Can't remember. :dunno:

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

Oliver Stone?

LMAO!

You buyin' the WC then?

The theory is thay multiple shoots were fired from different directions ( three ).

Watch the actual event and watch Jackie and notice her movements during the killing and I believe there was more than one shooter.

JFK was hated by D.C. War Dogs, so it is possible that was a coup...

There simply is no planet whose laws of physics allow a shot from the rear to send the target

back, and to the left...
back, and to the left...
back, and to the left...

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb
Shows why you’re a leftist. Easily fooled by bullshit.

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

Oliver Stone?

LMAO!

You buyin' the WC then?

Yes,and dont listen to all the trolls out there that try and say stone is stoned and trolling posts like that. I was the same as you.I also knew nothing about the JFK case in the early ninetys until i saw this great film.That movie changed my life completely because it convinced me beyond a doubt,i had been lied to my whole life and that oswald was innocent and there was a conspiracy. It pissed me off knowing our corrupt school system lied to me my whole life growing up.

The reason that movie changed my life forever and for the better is oliver stone woke me up to how evil and corrupt our government really is. That movie convinced me so much that I stopped reading what the LAMESTREAM media says,I stopped subscribing to my local newspaper years ago and I now only read alternative news NOT controlled by the corporate controlled press.

The thing that pisses me off is when people say things like-the guy is dead,who cares? when i used to always talk to them about it all the time.they SHOULD care because if the government can kill the president of the united states and get away with it,then who amongst us is safe from them?:rolleyes: that is WHY a lot of people want to believe that it was the mob and the mob alone because dealing with the fact that our government did it,is too much of a frightening thought for them to deal with.
I got obsessed with it after seeing the movie that i started reading a lot of books on it night and day.

Not all of the movie is accurate down to the tee,but it sure as hell was a 100 times more accurate to the truth on what actually did happen than what the warren commission said happened.:rolleyes:

matter of fact stone got his research from a researcher who had gathered many documents over the years who had spent THOUSANDS of hours researching it. He was asked once at a confernce how accurate the film was and HE even said around 95% accurate.:)

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

Oliver Stone?

LMAO!

Dora’s hands were not clean either.

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb
Shows why you’re a leftist. Easily fooled by bullshit.

Ironic post for a wag who just got busted twice in two days for posting bullshit threads.

So --- you're buying the WC too eh? Because I have multiple Magic Bridges for sale. :deal:

Forum List

Back