Jihadists going insane in France.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"France: Loud explosion as Muslims with Islamic State flags storm factory, behead man
June 26, 2015 5:59 am By Robert Spencer
“The person arrested was allegedly carrying a flag of the Islamic State and he said he was a member of the IS.” The Islamic State has, of course, declared that it would be carrying out jihad attacks in the West, and has called for attacks in particular against the “spiteful and filthy French.” It has even issued a detailed manual explaining to Muslims how they could succeed in carrying out such attacks in Western countries."

Obama calls for American citizens to disarm..but not a word to his friends.
You are being redirected...

Meh...France should do something about their killer muslim problem. I guess not supporting W. in the Iraqi war worked out great for them. The chickens have come home to roost.

Courtney Love tweeted the French president yesterday when radicals in France attacked her car and her driver, chased them down an alley and threw rocks at them.
Not the story I read, and jihadwatch.org, not a site I go to.

I wouldn't either, if I were you. Terribly disillusioning to be faced with the disgusting ideology of Islam in action.

Courtney Love tweeted the French president yesterday when radicals in France attacked her car and her driver, chased them down an alley and threw rocks at them.

I wouldn't either, if I were you. Terribly disillusioning to be faced with the disgusting ideology of Islam in action.

Penelope is a Jew hating Muslim advocate...just saying

I know.

I'm not a Muslim advocate, but there is no proof any of this was done by Muslims. If it was its not our problem anyway, let the countries there take care of it. Why would you care if some Muslims got killed, what hypocrites.

I'm not a Muslim advocate, but there is no proof any of this was done by Muslims. If it was its not our problem anyway, let the countries there take care of it. Why would you care if some Muslims got killed, what hypocrites.

Yeah there is proof. Now save it, Eva

Shut the hell up, muslim terrorist sympathizer.

Shut the hell up, muslim terrorist sympathizer.

I should put that one on ignore but I keep it around to remind of the hate of an anti Semite

Yeah I don't turn my back on crazy, dishonest and violent people either.

I cannot find any information as to why this particular "gas" factory was targeted.
"gas"? like helium for party baloons?
Oxygen for patients with emphysema?
Nitrous oxide for dentists?------

You must be waiting impatiently for Comrade Obama to allow his ISIL brethern to get a foothold in America.

Penelope -----in my "perception" is a run'o'damill congenital anti semite. It is likely that she never met either a muslim or a jooooo Her affinity for moooooslems comes from the Nazi
"literature"

The JV squad knows exactly what they're doing. Another attack or two and France will surrender to them without firing a shot. Gonna be a hell of a sight when they blow the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, etc. to smithereens in celebration.

Forum List

Back