Jihadists going insane in France.

I'm not a Muslim advocate, but there is no proof any of this was done by Muslims. If it was its not our problem anyway, let the countries there take care of it. Why would you care if some Muslims got killed, what hypocrites.
Shut the hell up, muslim terrorist sympathizer.
I'm not a Muslim advocate, but there is no proof any of this was done by Muslims. If it was its not our problem anyway, let the countries there take care of it. Why would you care if some Muslims got killed, what hypocrites.

hey I live in the USA, and I'm not in politics, an actor or journalist, so I can speak my mind without fear of loosing my job, got it.

I have no doubts you are not a journalist

good one, lassie-----first real laugh of the day

May you have many more, its still early.

thank-you, Penelope. it's not all that early-----how did the khutbah jumaat feces fling go this morning?

Courtney Love tweeted the French president yesterday when radicals in France attacked her car and her driver, chased them down an alley and threw rocks at them.
I wouldn't either, if I were you. Terribly disillusioning to be faced with the disgusting ideology of Islam in action.

Penelope is a Jew hating Muslim advocate...just saying

I bet you believe this story was created by the Jewish Media and Jewish Hollywood, right?

Why we would care is because it was a American company attacked, so please keep up and educate yourself...

I am aware it said it was a US company that the incident happened at. Of course the earlier articles didn't state this.

I was watching the NBC morning show, so it was known by then, but maybe it is those evil Jewish overlords writing a new script so they can invade your mind and take it over...

Well good for you, I had better things to do than watch the tube.

Courtney Love tweeted the French president yesterday when radicals in France attacked her car and her driver, chased them down an alley and threw rocks at them.
I wouldn't either, if I were you. Terribly disillusioning to be faced with the disgusting ideology of Islam in action.

hey I live in the USA, and I'm not in politics, an actor or journalist, so I can speak my mind without fear of loosing my job, got it.
No you cant.......people are getting fired right and left for stuff libs dont like
Getting fired, getting targeted by the IRS, getting prosecuted, being jailed. Remember the poor slob they threw in jail to hide Hillary's Benghazi f-up?

[QUOTE="Penelope, post: 11690234, member: 50023

Well good for you, I had better things to do than watch the tube.[/QUOTE]

yeah??? what???

Nothing to see here.

Just another case of work place violence. ..... :cool:

The work of ISIS is violence

It should surprise no one that the jihadists have been INSPIRED
by their own filth to more filth. A very basic principle of criminology is the "copy cat" thing. Criminals copy each other---something like EMULATING AL NABI. The press should have stifled the part about PINNING the severed head on a fence. -----
that kind of stuff INSPIRES perverted criminals. In the USA---the really gory aspects of crime are -------blanked out for at least a time so as not to INSPIRE the other nuts

I bet you believe this story was created by the Jewish Media and Jewish Hollywood, right?

Why we would care is because it was a American company attacked, so please keep up and educate yourself...

I am aware it said it was a US company that the incident happened at. Of course the earlier articles didn't state this.

I was watching the NBC morning show, so it was known by then, but maybe it is those evil Jewish overlords writing a new script so they can invade your mind and take it over...

Sure, and those things are?

Let me guess you're searching the web to find a site that will blame those evil Jewish overlords for what happen in France?

Let me guess you're searching the web to find a site that will blame those evil Jewish overlords for what happen in France?

if you look hard enough------you can always find a DISTANT jewish relative.
Having a jewish relative makes a person JOOOOISH. LONG LONG ago---when I was a wee lassie-----I learned a new word "mulatto" I was about seven. A lady in the neighborhood----widow with two small children was the
object of whispers. The whisper was "she is a mulatto" I asked my mom---"what does mulatto mean"? She explained "the people here are saying that she has a 'colored' grandmother. "so"? I said. "they think it is something to talk about" answered mom. It turns out that there are jooolattos too. All of them a BOLSHEVIKS responsible for massive genocides

sadly too many actually do

Having a jewish relative makes a person JOOOOISH. LONG LONG ago---when I was a wee lassie-----I learned a new word "mulatto" I was about seven. A lady in the neighborhood----widow with two small children was the
object of whispers. The whisper was "she is a mulatto" I asked my mom---"what does mulatto mean"? She explained "the people here are saying that she has a 'colored' grandmother. "so"? I said. "they think it is something to talk about" answered mom. It turns out that there are jooolattos too. All of them a BOLSHEVIKS responsible for massive genocides

Don't put your genocides on others, take responsibility, be proud of your ancestors accomplishments, as not many can claim the beginnings of communism.

I'll let you know in a few days what I think, I don't go looking, but with the numerous history of continuous Israel false flags, its hard not to see it. Already they are capitalizing on the incidents, French Jews come to Israel , I really have to wonder it any jews are safer in Israel , due to Israel's "fighting spirit".

Don't put your genocides on others, take responsibility, be proud of your ancestors accomplishments, as not many can claim the beginnings of communism.

How do you date the "beginning of communism"?? Sparta of ancient Greece had a COMMUNIST economy----
have you learned to read yet?. As to genocides-----mostly a ROMAN baby---that grew into a monster with the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE------genocides in the hundreds of millions---the accomplishment is ALL YOURS In fact for style-----muhummad actually stole his system for the emperor of the FIRST REICH-----to wit---filthy pig CONSTANTINE

How do you date the "beginning of communism"?? Sparta of ancient Greece had a COMMUNIST economy----
have you learned to read yet?. As to genocides-----mostly a ROMAN baby---that grew into a monster with the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE------genocides in the hundreds of millions---the accomplishment is ALL YOURS In fact for style-----muhummad actually stole his system for the emperor of the FIRST REICH-----to wit---filthy pig CONSTANTINE

Karl Marx is rather known as the father of communism and his followers. Hey if the 1st century Jews would of accepted Rome rule, they'd probably still be sacrificing sheep, but no you had to keep battling, even when Herod built the beautiful temple, read about Kitos War, the Jews were uprising all over the empire. First you had Persian, then Greek and then Rome, after the Babylon Exile most of you chose not to return to Jerusalem , so hey it has been a long time since you Jews ever controlled the area. I don't understand what your problem was, pay taxes, (we do today) and have a temple, but no, you had to fight and have been fighting ever since.

Dear Clueless wonder,

This thread is about the attack on a American company in France, so what are you writing about?

Seeing you are Canadian French according to you then you should be upset about that horrible attack, or are you waiting for one of your wonderful sites to find that evil Jewish Overlord connection?

Dear Clueless wonder,

This thread is about the attack on a American company in France, so what are you writing about?

Seeing you are Canadian French according to you then you should be upset about that horrible attack, or are you waiting for one of your wonderful sites to find that evil Jewish Overlord connection?

It is FRENCH CANADIAN? oh gee----the murderers of American Indians ---and perpetrators of forced conversion along with child molestation-----so nice to meet you ------descendant of child molesters

Last edited:

Dear Clueless wonder,

FRENCH---France was (in some sense still is) part of the genocidal "holy" roman empire. Penelope is still upset that even the jews of 2000 years ago refused to lick the stinking asses of her
ancestors of the "holy" roman empire-----as did many of the American natives the French invaders ecountered in the Americas----so the scum MURDERED them in a MASSIVE GENOCIDE poor Penelope-----so disappointed

France has a bad history of dealing with minorities (gypsies and Muslims in particular), to the point they become ghettoized, unemployed, and on welfare. Those that do survive the place, end up resentful and feel discriminated against.

France is a ripe feeding ground for radical groups, with millions of hopeless people with nothing to do all day.

Karl Marx is rather known as the father of communism and his followers. Hey if the 1st century Jews would of accepted Rome rule, they'd probably still be sacrificing sheep, but no you had to keep battling, even when Herod built the beautiful temple, read about Kitos War, the Jews were uprising all over the empire. First you had Persian, then Greek and then Rome, after the Babylon Exile most of you chose not to return to Jerusalem , so hey it has been a long time since you Jews ever controlled the area. I don't understand what your problem was, pay taxes, (we do today) and have a temple, but no, you had to fight and have been fighting ever since.

wrong again----you disgusting swine of the "HOLY roman empire" insisted on imposing the filth of your disgusting religion and customs on jews. YOU LOST

wrong again----you disgusting swine of the "HOLY roman empire" insisted on imposing the filth of your disgusting religion and customs on jews. YOU LOST

Penelope is very special but let not discuss the short yellow bus licking the window for snot special.

I am just wondering why she is not outrage about such attacks being done against her people or on her family former homeland?

Forum List

Back