Jihadists going insane in France.

The JV squad knows exactly what they're doing. Another attack or two and France will surrender to them without firing a shot. Gonna be a hell of a sight when they blow the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, etc. to smithereens in celebration.

maybe they can set up a very conciliatory ----special DHIMMI GOVERNMENT---in Vichy. and
negotiate their 'rights'

Penelope, I'm wise to the Jew; but this was planned and executed (forgive the pun) by sand maggots. End of.
Swagger , What is "wise to the Jew" supposed to mean? I haven't heard this term before.

It means I'm a Judeo-sceptic, in that I'm wary of the power and influence they exercise in their favour. But sometimes conspiracy theorists need to give the bong a rest. I sincerely doubt this was a false flag mission by Mossad, like Penelope seems to be insinuating.

"France: Loud explosion as Muslims with Islamic State flags storm factory, behead man
June 26, 2015 5:59 am By Robert Spencer
“The person arrested was allegedly carrying a flag of the Islamic State and he said he was a member of the IS.” The Islamic State has, of course, declared that it would be carrying out jihad attacks in the West, and has called for attacks in particular against the “spiteful and filthy French.” It has even issued a detailed manual explaining to Muslims how they could succeed in carrying out such attacks in Western countries."

Obama calls for American citizens to disarm..but not a word to his friends.
You are being redirected...

You mean the a$$h*%# jihadi ISIS were not already insane?

Last edited:
Penelope, I'm wise to the Jew; but this was planned and executed (forgive the pun) by sand maggots. End of.
Swagger , What is "wise to the Jew" supposed to mean? I haven't heard this term before.

It means I'm a Judeo-sceptic, in that I'm wary of the power and influence they exercise in their favour. But sometimes conspiracy theorists need to give the bong a rest. I sincerely doubt this was a false flag mission by Mossad, like Penelope seems to be insinuating.
If Jewry had the "power and influence" you speak of, then there wouldn't be any problems with terrorists or evil.

If Jewry had the "power and influence" you speak of, then there wouldn't be any problems with terrorists or evil.

Some people would have you believe that Jews control the phases of the Moon. Their power mostly lies in the media and banking. They aren't as powerful as many would have you believe, but they're very skilled at manipulating people into working in their favour. Like your Senators, Congressmen and our Members of Parliament, for instance. However, they can't always predict the actions of these evil tent merchants and their ilk. And evil will always exist.

Courtney Love tweeted the French president yesterday when radicals in France attacked her car and her driver, chased them down an alley and threw rocks at them.
Not the story I read, and jihadwatch.org, not a site I go to.

I wouldn't either, if I were you. Terribly disillusioning to be faced with the disgusting ideology of Islam in action.

Penelope is a Jew hating Muslim advocate...just saying

I'm not a Muslim advocate, but there is no proof any of this was done by Muslims. If it was its not our problem anyway, let the countries there take care of it. Why would you care if some Muslims got killed, what hypocrites.
Shut the hell up, muslim terrorist sympathizer.
Courtney Love tweeted the French president yesterday when radicals in France attacked her car and her driver, chased them down an alley and threw rocks at them.

I wouldn't either, if I were you. Terribly disillusioning to be faced with the disgusting ideology of Islam in action.

I'm not a Muslim advocate, but there is no proof any of this was done by Muslims. If it was its not our problem anyway, let the countries there take care of it. Why would you care if some Muslims got killed, what hypocrites.

hey I live in the USA, and I'm not in politics, an actor or journalist, so I can speak my mind without fear of loosing my job, got it.

hey I live in the USA, and I'm not in politics, an actor or journalist, so I can speak my mind without fear of loosing my job, got it.

I have no doubts you are not a journalist

Anyone can be a journalist, they do not have freedom of speech, they just say what they are told. Wear a short dress and have a boob job might even get in front of a camera, the good ones probably are not employed.

I bet you believe this story was created by the Jewish Media and Jewish Hollywood, right?

Why we would care is because it was a American company attacked, so please keep up and educate yourself...

Did Obozo's administration give them lessons on preventing workplace violence?????

Call Oklahoma beheading what it is Terrorism Opinion - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Colleen Hufford, 54, was beheaded by Alton Nolen during a surprise attack at a Vaughan Foods plant in Oklahoma last week, according to police. Thankfully, before the terrorist -- yes, terrorist -- could behead another victim, Traci Johnson, he was shot by the company's CEO, Mark Vaughan, who is also a deputy sheriff.

The terrorist survived. Hufford, a wife, mother, and grandmother, did not. Her husband of 25 years was outside Vaughan Foods that afternoon, waiting to pick her up as he did every day, when he learned she was the victim of a terrorist attack.

It was a terrorist attack, and everyone knows it. Why won't the government say so? The Washington Post reports that the FBI found "no indication that Alton Alexander Nolen was copying the beheadings of journalists in Syria by the Islamic State ... adding that they are treating this as an incident of workplace violence."

Workplace violence? You can't be serious! Oh wait -- the FBI must mean "workplace violence" as in the case of Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, the terrorist convicted in the 2009 Fort Hood shooting that killed 13 people and left many more wounded. Oh yeah, I remember that extremist attack carried out by a "soldier of Allah" -- but that's just workplace violence. It doesn't mean anything that Hasan is writing letters from death row to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, begging to become a citizen of the self-procaimed Islamic State. Just a guy who got angry at work.

Prosecutor likely to seek death penalty

How dumb do you think we are? Fort Hood was an act of terrorism, the beheading of Hufford was an act of terrorism, and it's time the FBI, the President, and all of us started calling it that.

good one, lassie-----first real laugh of the day

Oh I don't know, my experience of journalists is that they're among the dumbest of the dumb, and the most easily brainwashed.

I bet you believe this story was created by the Jewish Media and Jewish Hollywood, right?

Why we would care is because it was a American company attacked, so please keep up and educate yourself...

I am aware it said it was a US company that the incident happened at. Of course the earlier articles didn't state this.

May you have many more, its still early.

I am aware it said it was a US company that the incident happened at. Of course the earlier articles didn't state this.

I was watching the NBC morning show, so it was known by then, but maybe it is those evil Jewish overlords writing a new script so they can invade your mind and take it over...

No you cant.......people are getting fired right and left for stuff libs dont like

Oh I don't know, my experience of journalists is that they're among the dumbest of the dumb, and the most easily brainwashed.

my very limited experience is ----they tend to get the facts messed up

Forum List

Back