🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jill Biden Hands Out Food To Migrants Waiting For Asylum In Mexico

There's nothing wrong with helping out illegal aliens. But when a politician helps illegal aliens, it sends a message that he puts the interests of illegal aliens above the interests of the American people. That appears to be the message Biden wants to send.

There's nothing wrong with helping out illegal aliens. But when a politician helps illegal aliens, it sends a message that he puts the interests of illegal aliens above the interests of the American people. That appears to be the message Biden wants to send.

Umh. He's not helping illegal aliens.

What is so terrible about this act of kindness?
Democrats put illegals ahead of Americans.

How specifically?

I mean, among you Christians is mercy and compassion a finite quantity? Is it reserved just for special groups and denied others?
Joe gives nothing to charity. A 2 hour photo op just means he’s desperate and pandering.
And you know this how? Cause you hate him?

How specifically?

I mean, among you Christians is mercy and compassion a finite quantity? Is it reserved just for special groups and denied others?
Joe gives nothing to charity. A 2 hour photo op just means he’s desperate and pandering.
And you know this how? Cause you hate him?
As VP he released his taxes.

He was giving $500 a year tops to charity.

How specifically?

Carter does charity work year round with no cameras.

That’s the real deal.

I agree with you on Carter - lousy president but awesome human being.

He had to go by the homeless American Vets to get there.

Twitter
Why does america tolerate homeless vets again? Or 22 vet suicides per day? And the american people don't care.

Because for some dumb-ass reason libs feel illegal immigrants are more important.

Not more important.

But as important as any human being in need.

Sure, that must explain why she handed out food to ILLEGALS, instead of homeless Americans, even better, homeless American vets.

Forum List

Back