🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jill Biden Hands Out Food To Migrants Waiting For Asylum In Mexico

He had to go by the homeless American Vets to get there.

Twitter
Why does america tolerate homeless vets again? Or 22 vet suicides per day? And the american people don't care.

Because for some dumb-ass reason libs feel illegal immigrants are more important.

Not more important.

But as important as any human being in need.

Sure, that must explain why she handed out food to ILLEGALS, instead of homeless Americans, even better, homeless American vets.

How were they illegals?

Twitter
Why does america tolerate homeless vets again? Or 22 vet suicides per day? And the american people don't care.

Because for some dumb-ass reason libs feel illegal immigrants are more important.

Not more important.

90% of my charity work is international. Because that’s who needs help, so I do understand the need. But anyone who wants to lead this nation must put Americans first in my opinion.

Twitter

Not more important.

Sure, that must explain why she handed out food to ILLEGALS, instead of homeless Americans, even better, homeless American vets.

How were they illegals?

Gee, my mistake, asylum seekers attempting to become illegals.

Twitter

Not more important.

90% of my charity work is international. Because that’s who needs help, so I do understand the need. But anyone who wants to lead this nation must put Americans first in my opinion.

Well said. I don't agree in that - I admire people who reach out to all, just my view, and if they are reaching outside America, that doesn't mean they are not reaching within America. :)

Not more important.

How were they illegals?

What is illegal about seeking asylum?

What is illegal about being in Mexico?

Twitter

Not more important.

Well said. I don't agree in that - I admire people who reach out to all, just my view, and if they are reaching outside America, that doesn't mean they are not reaching within America. :)

Well, in the example at hand they were not reaching within America.

...and Jill Biden bypasses all American veterans.....all Americans homeless ....

sad...

Not more important.

And?

Not more important.

How were they illegals?

Really!? Is this where you play stupid?

Not more important.

How were they illegals?

I don't think it's me playing stupid.

Do you know anything about asylum?

I'm assuming no.

Not more important.

And?

Cmon champ, try to follow the conversation or don't participate.

A lot of churches do the same with many remembering that refugee family that fled to Egypt.

Not more important.

And?

Cmon champ, try to follow the conversation or don't participate.

I can't follow pointless rantings.

How were they illegals?

I don't think it's me playing stupid.

Do you know anything about asylum?

I'm assuming no.

I do know it's the liberals "new" way to not be considered illegal.

Forum List

Back