🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jill Biden Hands Out Food To Migrants Waiting For Asylum In Mexico

How were they illegals?

Gee, my mistake, asylum seekers attempting to become illegals.

What is illegal about seeking asylum?

What is illegal about being in Mexico?

Really!? Is this where you play stupid?

I don't think it's me playing stupid.

Do you know anything about asylum?

I'm assuming no.

I do know it's the liberals "new" way to not be considered illegal.

Then you don't know much do you? It's nothing to do with liberals or conservatives. It's the law.

He had to go by the homeless American Vets to get there.

Twitter
Why does america tolerate homeless vets again? Or 22 vet suicides per day? And the american people don't care.

Because for some dumb-ass reason libs feel illegal immigrants are more important.

Not more important.

But as important as any human being in need.
90% of my charity work is international. Because that’s who needs help, so I do understand the need. But anyone who wants to lead this nation must put Americans first in my opinion.

Well said. I don't agree in that - I admire people who reach out to all, just my view, and if they are reaching outside America, that doesn't mean they are not reaching within America. :)
That’s the problem I have with the Biden’s - they don’t do any volunteering to help Americans.

Twitter

She is not a nice American woman.....she doesn't give a shit for American vets....she goes for Mexicans

You know this how?

because she is handling food to migrants....and NOT TO AMERICANS

So...let me get this straight....you either have to hand food out to Americans OR non Americans...you can't do both and if you happen to engage in charity outside the country you are "not a nice American" - do I understand you correctly?

90% of my charity work is international. Because that’s who needs help, so I do understand the need. But anyone who wants to lead this nation must put Americans first in my opinion.

Well said. I don't agree in that - I admire people who reach out to all, just my view, and if they are reaching outside America, that doesn't mean they are not reaching within America. :)

Well, in the example at hand they were not reaching within America.

And?

Cmon champ, try to follow the conversation or don't participate.

I can't follow pointless rantings.

You may want to refer back to post #27, your post.

Twitter

She is not a nice American woman.....she doesn't give a shit for American vets....she goes for Mexicans

You know this how?

So...let me get this straight....you either have to hand food out to Americans OR non Americans...you can't do both and if you happen to engage in charity outside the country you are "not a nice American" - do I understand you correctly?

huh?

look Coyote....you know what ....a Happy Christmas to you and your family

The Biden family should think about handing out some help to their infant grandchild. Charity starts at home.

I don't care whether one gives charity abroad or here in America, human beings are human beings in my view and God bless those who go the extra mile to help.

But...I do have to agree with Weatherman2020 the Biden's do come off pretty stingy charity-wise.

Twitter
Why does america tolerate homeless vets again? Or 22 vet suicides per day? And the american people don't care.
Because they’re more worried about illegals.
they are humans.

Did Christ separate humans and only help and come for one group, and not another? Or did He offer Salvation to all of His brothers and sisters, all humans, all of God's human creation?

you, are really being awful by starting this thread and making issue with kindness, on Christmas Eve.... :(

hock tooey on you!!!!

Twitter

You know this how?

Twitter
they are humans.

Did Christ separate humans and only help and come for one group, and not another? Or did He offer Salvation to all of His brothers and sisters, all humans, all of God's human creation?

you, are really being awful by starting this thread and making issue with kindness, on Christmas Eve.... :(

hock tooey on you!!!!

WOW you whacktards will pretend to be confused by the simplest of things...Look, lets try this another way, this is how I'd explain it to a class of first graders...."If you have starving children in your own home it probably wouldn't make sense to feed the children down the road in some other home first...would it?"

Twitter

You know this how?

Twitter
they are humans.

hock tooey on you!!!!

WOW you whacktards will pretend to be confused by the simplest of things...Look, lets try this another way, this is how I'd explain it to a class of first graders...."If you have starving children in your own home it probably wouldn't make sense to feed the children down the road in some other home first...would it?"

That is correct. And the Biden's have an infant grandchild that hasn't received support in over a year. Maybe Old Joe should dress up as Santa and head over to their house tomorrow with some food and gifts.

Twitter

You know this how?

Twitter
they are humans.

hock tooey on you!!!!

How limited is the quality of mercy?

What is so terrible about this act of kindness?
Democrats put illegals ahead of Americans.

Republicans put Capitalism & the Synagogue of Satan above Americans.

So basically same sh1t different toilet.

Because you said so huh?

You have evidence to the contrary?

Hold on...you spew some crazy fabricated shit and I have to prove that its crazy fabricated shit?

You know this how?

Twitter
they are humans.

hock tooey on you!!!!

How limited is the quality of mercy?

Yeah, yeah...go with that spin.

What is so terrible about this act of kindness?
Democrats put illegals ahead of Americans.

Republicans put Capitalism & the Synagogue of Satan above Americans.

So basically same sh1t different toilet.

Because you said so huh?

You have evidence to the contrary?

Hold on...you spew some crazy fabricated shit and I have to prove that its crazy fabricated shit?

Republicans think Americans should get their health insurance & disability cut, but we should vamp up funding for the foreign Nation of the Synagogue of Satan.

Its pretty basic.

Twitter

You know this how?

Twitter
they are humans.

hock tooey on you!!!!

so, if there is a man left for dead on the side of the road that was not from the same tribe as you, you should pass him by and not show mercy like the Levite and priest did by leaving him for dead, and not be like the Good Samaritan and help save his life?

Forum List

Back