🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jill Biden Hands Out Food To Migrants Waiting For Asylum In Mexico

She is not a nice American woman.....she doesn't give a shit for American vets....she goes for Mexicans

You know this how?

because she is handling food to migrants....and NOT TO AMERICANS
If you saw someone in need...would you help them or walk away?

Right. So let me ask, if her husband was not running for the presidency and he retired instead, do you think she would be anywhere near those migrants?

Doing the right thing even if done for the wrong reasons is still better than doing nothing or the wrong thing.
Uh no.
Pharisees and Saduccees have a special place in hell because of their hypocrisy.

He had to go by the homeless American Vets to get there.

Twitter
Why does america tolerate homeless vets again? Or 22 vet suicides per day? And the american people don't care.
Because they’re more worried about illegals.
they are humans.

Did Christ separate humans and only help and come for one group, and not another? Or did He offer Salvation to all of His brothers and sisters, all humans, all of God's human creation?

you, are really being awful by starting this thread and making issue with kindness, on Christmas Eve.... :(

hock tooey on you!!!!

You people on the left really love these dog and pony shows, don't you? You buy into it hook, line and sinker.
It’s all about the FEELZ with the Left. Actual outcome is irrelevant.

You know this how?

Right. So let me ask, if her husband was not running for the presidency and he retired instead, do you think she would be anywhere near those migrants?

Doing the right thing even if done for the wrong reasons is still better than doing nothing or the wrong thing.
Uh no.
Pharisees and Saduccees have a special place in hell because of their hypocrisy.

I'm thinking that is not what those being fed are thinking. I'd rather see a hypocrite feeding the needy as opposed to a hypocrite not feeding the needy.

Twitter

If there is a homeless vet then they are homeless by choice or have mental issues. There are programs for homeless vets through the VA.

If a vet is homeless the odds are good he got that way because of PTSD. Something he got in the wars we lied him into.
Shame Hillary lied us into war.

She did. I've condemned her many times for that but she is not alone.

You know Weather I kid with you a lot and plop a lot of satire in your threads but this time I will be dead serious.

Even though the giving to those waiting for Asylum is a publicity stunt by Biden the reality is they ( Asylum seekers ) deserve a little cheering up during this season.

They left their homes in the hope to seek a better future here and while waiting for their verdict we as a society should still show compassion like Jesus would.

So as you make your comment and before you say " Democrats do not believe in Jesus " it is a day to forgive, forget and show kindness no matter our family, friends, neighbor or stranger...

When I read this thread my first thought is this:

Christmas truce - Wikipedia

If a war can be halted for just a moment to honor this day then we should reflect and remember the blessings we have and show kindness.

You will disagree with my message and I will not respond any further to this but with these last words of mine:

As we gather today with those we love and cherish let remember the teachings and remember just a hello, smile or even a little food to a stranger can change a person day no matter where they are from.

My thy Father Bless all of you and Merry Christmas to all of his Children...

Uh no.

I'm thinking that is not what those being fed are thinking. I'd rather see a hypocrite feeding the needy as opposed to a hypocrite not feeding the needy.
These are not hungry people. They have food and shelter. Being humiliated with all the cameras is what they were thinking about. I work with the poor, I know.

You know Weather I kid with you a lot and plop a lot of satire in your threads but this time I will be dead serious.

Even though the giving to those waiting for Asylum is a publicity stunt by Biden the reality is they ( Asylum seekers ) deserve a little cheering up during this season.

They left their homes in the hope to seek a better future here and while waiting for their verdict we as a society should still show compassion like Jesus would.

So as you make your comment and before you say " Democrats do not believe in Jesus " it is a day to forgive, forget and show kindness no matter our family, friends, neighbor or stranger...

When I read this thread my first thought is this:

Christmas truce - Wikipedia

If a war can be halted for just a moment to honor this day then we should reflect and remember the blessings we have and show kindness.

You will disagree with my message and I will not respond any further to this but with this last words of mine:

As we gather today with those we love and cherish let remember the teachings and remember just a hello, smile or even a little food to a stranger can change a person day no matter where they are from.

My thy Father Bless all of you and Merry Christmas to all of his Children...
Like I said, those in need want to have their dignity raised, not humiliated in front of a bunch of cameras.

Uh no.

These are not hungry people. They have food and shelter. Being humiliated with all the cameras is what they were thinking about. I work with the poor, I know.

Consider me doubtful.

Uh no.

Consider me doubtful.
Now ask me if I care.

She is not a nice American woman.....she doesn't give a shit for American vets....she goes for Mexicans

You know this how?

Using people to create political advantage for yourself is not the right thing no matter what. Why didn't they fly to Africa to feed some of those people? Oh, that's right, it's likely they won't be coming here to vote one day. Not a hell of a lot of legal African voters in America that will lap up this charade to make a difference in the election.

Twitter
Why does america tolerate homeless vets again? Or 22 vet suicides per day? And the american people don't care.
they are humans.

Did Christ separate humans and only help and come for one group, and not another? Or did He offer Salvation to all of His brothers and sisters, all humans, all of God's human creation?

you, are really being awful by starting this thread and making issue with kindness, on Christmas Eve.... :(

hock tooey on you!!!!

You people on the left really love these dog and pony shows, don't you? You buy into it hook, line and sinker.

Merry Christmas Ray,

It's called using your brain... viewing the evidence and witnesses and discerning truth from fiction...

There was probable cause to impeach him, based on what we all saw and heard.... for those of us that actually saw, read and heard the evidence and payed attention to it's timeline and detail.

What we did not see, is the president trying to show how all of that was simply not true, for various reasons, that would go against that evidence.

I am hoping he actually puts on a defense, like any other defendant would, and give his evidence showing that we are taking the evidence we've seen and heard from the prosecution side... all wrong.

So change the subject entirely when you're in a losing argument?

they are humans.

hock tooey on you!!!!

Merry Christmas Ray,

It's called using your brain... viewing the evidence and witnesses and discerning truth from fiction...

There was probable cause to impeach him, based on what we all saw and heard.... for those of us that actually saw, read and heard the evidence and payed attention to it's timeline and detail.

What we did not see, is the president trying to show how all of that was simply not true, for various reasons, that would go against that evidence.

I am hoping he actually puts on a defense, like any other defendant would, and give his evidence showing that we are taking the evidence we've seen and heard from the prosecution side... all wrong.

OOPS! Sorry!!!

My mind was on another thread I was also participating in!!!!

YIKES!

they are humans.

hock tooey on you!!!!

Merry Christmas Ray,

OOPS! Sorry!!!

YIKES!

Well Merry Christmas Care, and dilute that egg nog a bit. It's a little too early. :21:

they are humans.

hock tooey on you!!!!

Merry Christmas Ray,

OOPS! Sorry!!!

YIKES!

Well Merry Christmas Care, and dilute that egg nog a bit. It's a little too early. :21:
ty! Merry Christmas Ray! :beer:

But...I do have to agree with Weatherman2020 the Biden's do come off pretty stingy charity-wise.

More than you think.

Biden's Average Annual Charitable-Gift Total: $369
And their income was $320,000.

I didn't watch the video on Twitter until now (I pretty much knew what I was going to see) but I wonder WTF she's serving. Those people she was handing food to don't seem to be very happy, and they don't seem very hungry either. While it's hard to tell, I didn't see one even say Thank you to her.

Maybe those migrants are smarter than we think.

Forum List

Back