Jill Biden Hands Out Food To Migrants Waiting For Asylum In Mexico

He had to go by the homeless American Vets to get there.

Twitter

If there is a homeless vet then they are homeless by choice or have mental issues. There are programs for homeless vets through the VA.

If a vet is homeless the odds are good he got that way because of PTSD. Something he got in the wars we lied him into.

There are programs available for them.

The point was, and I'm not sure how you missed it, but the point is that we should not have broke them over lies in the first place.

Twitter

She is not a nice American woman.....she doesn't give a shit for American vets....she goes for Mexicans

You know this how?

because she is handling food to migrants....and NOT TO AMERICANS
If you saw someone in need...would you help them or walk away?

Right. So let me ask, if her husband was not running for the presidency and he retired instead, do you think she would be anywhere near those migrants?

How do you know he wouldn't be. Take your garbage and go home.

She is not a nice American woman.....she doesn't give a shit for American vets....she goes for Mexicans

You know this how?

Right. So let me ask, if her husband was not running for the presidency and he retired instead, do you think she would be anywhere near those migrants?

How do I know, because he's a Democrat politician, that's how I know. Democrat politicians don't do anything unless it ultimately benefits them or their party.

Twitter

If there is a homeless vet then they are homeless by choice or have mental issues. There are programs for homeless vets through the VA.

If a vet is homeless the odds are good he got that way because of PTSD. Something he got in the wars we lied him into.

The point was, and I'm not sure how you missed it, but the point is that we should not have broke them over lies in the first place.

Oh shut up. You isolationists need a dose of reality.

Twitter

You can't get that with liars.

You know this how?

How do I know, because he's a Democrat politician, that's how I know. Democrat politicians don't do anything unless it ultimately benefits them or their party.

Trump doesn't do anything that benefits him. Even his tweets are about him. Trump is the most selfish president we have ever had

You can't get that with liars.

We don't with fools like you.

What is so terrible about this act of kindness?
Democrats put illegals ahead of Americans.

How specifically?

I mean, among you Christians is mercy and compassion a finite quantity? Is it reserved just for special groups and denied others?
A much higher percentage of those Christians done their time and energy and even their resources to help other people then those who are not. Many of those who are not use the donations from corporations, monopolies and government when they do their charity work. Now prove yourself by taking a group to a Secular Humanist Prog Hollywood person and demanding he/she give all of their money and wealth to the cause. They won't.

You know this how?

In other words you know nothing.

But...I do have to agree with Weatherman2020 the Biden's do come off pretty stingy charity-wise.

More than you think.

Biden's Average Annual Charitable-Gift Total: $369

Biden is also part of the Biden Cancer Initiative. That is more than Trump has done.

The only reason the sniffer contributes anything is because the media pointed out how cheap he is. In fact, one article wrote about many of the contenders in the Democrat primary are pretty cheap as well.

Democrats are great at spending money, as long as it isn't theirs.

Giving food to starving people
How unchristian

Correct, that's exactly what it is. When you provide charity from a Christian point of view, it's because that's what's in your heart and to follow in the footsteps of Jesus. When you give because it ultimately benefits you personally, there is nothing Christian about it.

How unchristian

Correct, that's exactly what it is. When you provide charity from a Christian point of view, it's because that's what's in your heart and to follow in the footsteps of Jesus. When you give because it ultimately benefits you personally, there is nothing Christian about it.
Barry had it right

But...I do have to agree with Weatherman2020 the Biden's do come off pretty stingy charity-wise.

More than you think.

Biden's Average Annual Charitable-Gift Total: $369

Biden is also part of the Biden Cancer Initiative. That is more than Trump has done.

The only reason the sniffer contributes anything is because the media pointed out how cheap he is. In fact, one article wrote about many of the contenders in the Democrat primary are pretty cheap as well.

Democrats are great at spending money, as long as it isn't theirs.

Nobody's cheaper than those Scottish thickos down South.

How unchristian

Now let’s get this straight

Giving food to starving people is for political gain
Demanding dirt on a political opponent is not

Giving to less fortunate is what Jesus biggest mission was. He was no cheerleader for the Uber wealthy. I see nothing storywise about this.

Twitter
Why does america tolerate homeless vets again? Or 22 vet suicides per day? And the american people don't care.
Because they’re more worried about illegals.
they are humans.

Did Christ separate humans and only help and come for one group, and not another? Or did He offer Salvation to all of His brothers and sisters, all humans, all of God's human creation?

you, are really being awful by starting this thread and making issue with kindness, on Christmas Eve.... :(

hock tooey on you!!!!

You people on the left really love these dog and pony shows, don't you? You buy into it hook, line and sinker.
It’s all about the FEELZ with the Left. Actual outcome is irrelevant.

Hmm, similar can be said about you.

You have the FEELZ for your Neg & Synagogue of Satan brethern.

No matter how much they bring death & despair to this country.

Forum List

Back