Jill Biden Hands Out Food To Migrants Waiting For Asylum In Mexico

He had to go by the homeless American Vets to get there.

Twitter

If there is a homeless vet then they are homeless by choice or have mental issues. There are programs for homeless vets through the VA.

If a vet is homeless the odds are good he got that way because of PTSD. Something he got in the wars we lied him into.
Shame Hillary lied us into war.

That is bizarre. She never had power go to war. You guys are delusional.

You know this how?

because she is handling food to migrants....and NOT TO AMERICANS
If you saw someone in need...would you help them or walk away?

Right. So let me ask, if her husband was not running for the presidency and he retired instead, do you think she would be anywhere near those migrants?

How do you know he wouldn't be. Take your garbage and go home.

How do I know, because he's a Democrat politician, that's how I know. Democrat politicians don't do anything unless it ultimately benefits them or their party.
And that is different from Republican politicians....how?

You know this how?

Right. So let me ask, if her husband was not running for the presidency and he retired instead, do you think she would be anywhere near those migrants?
I do not know. Neither do you,

Would Melainia or Ivanka ?? if Trump wasn't president ?? I doubt it
They might wear "I really don't care. Do U?" jackets and peer through the chain link fences of our concentration camps like Pence did. Ivanka might be able to cut a labor deal and bring some of her jobs back home.

But...I do have to agree with Weatherman2020 the Biden's do come off pretty stingy charity-wise.

More than you think.

Biden's Average Annual Charitable-Gift Total: $369

Biden is also part of the Biden Cancer Initiative. That is more than Trump has done.

The only reason the sniffer contributes anything is because the media pointed out how cheap he is. In fact, one article wrote about many of the contenders in the Democrat primary are pretty cheap as well.

Democrats are great at spending money, as long as it isn't theirs.

I thought you guys liked cheap. You elected a president who’sfoundation Scammed charities.

If Jimmy would have just nuked a couple "shitholes" into oblivion he would be the greatest person in US history. He wouldn't even need to sermon at church every week. The imperialist assholes would have declared Duhmerrykuh his " Church".
Ol Jimmy is proof that morals can destroy a mans stature in the Great Satan, Inc.

If tRump gets in the WW3 game and " gidder dunn" he will be the savior and king for all time.His bust/statues will be displayed world(what might be left of it) wide.
Someone Tweit him and lets get on with it.

O and W were the git er dunners but they got nothing done but 16 trillion new debt and never ending adventures in the ME. Jimmeh got us homebrew and his 4 years was a disaster.

None of that has stopped under Trump.

The spending continues. Trump hasn't started new wars like O and W were famous for.

He sent out more troops a raised spending with the help of that "other" party for our global occupational forces which is economically cannibalizing society and I'll remind you of his lying all along the way. Not at all what the windbag promised. So here you are with yet another lessor of evils pitch. The best america can do.

Obama promised the same and failed miserably.

Ill remind you that trump hasnt started any new wars nor has increased the ME adventure.

How do you know he wouldn't be. Take your garbage and go home.

How do I know, because he's a Democrat politician, that's how I know. Democrat politicians don't do anything unless it ultimately benefits them or their party.
And that is different from Republican politicians....how?
Oh that's just the "other" partisanshithead political party.

O and W were the git er dunners but they got nothing done but 16 trillion new debt and never ending adventures in the ME. Jimmeh got us homebrew and his 4 years was a disaster.

The spending continues. Trump hasn't started new wars like O and W were famous for.

He sent out more troops a raised spending with the help of that "other" party for our global occupational forces which is economically cannibalizing society and I'll remind you of his lying all along the way. Not at all what the windbag promised. So here you are with yet another lessor of evils pitch. The best america can do.

Ill remind you that trump hasnt started any new wars nor has increased the ME adventure.
More money, more troops, and how's Jared doing with all that peace over there again?

But...I do have to agree with Weatherman2020 the Biden's do come off pretty stingy charity-wise.

More than you think.

Biden is also part of the Biden Cancer Initiative. That is more than Trump has done.

The only reason the sniffer contributes anything is because the media pointed out how cheap he is. In fact, one article wrote about many of the contenders in the Democrat primary are pretty cheap as well.

I thought you guys liked cheap. You elected a president who’sfoundation Scammed charities.
The little people exist at the pleasure of the aristocracy.

More money, more troops, and how's Jared doing with all that peace over there again?

No, trump hasn't expanded the previous two buffoons wars nor has started any new ones.

Twitter
Why does america tolerate homeless vets again? Or 22 vet suicides per day? And the american people don't care.
Baltimore killings up, where are you? Same in Chicago! Where are you? The irony of you is remarkable

What does that have to do with "Why does america tolerate homeless vets again? Or 22 vet suicides per day? And the american people don't care." Unless you wish to suggest the american people don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. And that would be a good point to assert, yes.

Me? Oh I'm in america, it's one place, one nation, under god-n-shit.
Illegals are, well illegals. Why do you care more for them then vets, kids in Baltimore and Chicago? Please, tell us about your hlier than though position

I simply understand that "illegals" have always been here at the behest of and upon the lobbying efforts of Wall Street and the donor and "job creator" class. And americans, all along the way, eagerly participated and cooperated via our shopping and mass consumption habits enjoying the cheaper price points at the checkout counter. Americans refuse to question or challenge their own aristocracy and in turn choose to punch down rather than up. Perhaps a few more coups and US propped up dictators in Latin/South America will help with migrations.
What ashame huh. Stop supporting it, get rid of swamp creatures! It’s the trump talking point, you hate it, so you lie

More than you think.

I think republicans went to Trump U

Another whine, bitch, moan about illegals thread, but republicans like Reagan certainly added to the invasion, link below. Notice employers like trumpdawg, who made his 'bones' bitching about illegals while employing them at the same time, never go to jail.
Too bad republicans who make a big deal about Jesus can't lay off the hate and discontent even on Christmas day. I can since I'm a non believer like Trump. You know, this lying piece of shit who says that the bible is his favorite book.

A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants

Last edited:
The Democratic Party is helping the illegal aliens loot about $135 billion per year from the paychecks of American Workers.

The Democratic Party is helping the illegal aliens loot about $135 billion per year from the paychecks of American Workers.
They took money from you?

Odd. Most end up working. They pay into the system but can’t claim benefits. That means they are paying for your benefits.

Twitter

If there is a homeless vet then they are homeless by choice or have mental issues. There are programs for homeless vets through the VA.

If a vet is homeless the odds are good he got that way because of PTSD. Something he got in the wars we lied him into.

She still helped lie us into war and never saw a war she wouldn't support.

I've addressed this already more than once.

Twitter

She still helped lie us into war and never saw a war she wouldn't support.
A lot of people fit that bill.

So this is nothing more than an empty hate Hillary rant.

Forum List

Back