🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jill Biden Hands Out Food To Migrants Waiting For Asylum In Mexico

What is so terrible about this act of kindness?

Its a phony Dem photo op supporting illegals to kill and rape Americans. Will she hand out food again tomorrow? Of course not.

Illegals aren't much if any better, or worse than White Protestant trash from places like Appalachia.

:anj_stfu::290968001256257790-final::trolls:

West Virginia is 95% White, and has a murder problem, and welfare abuse problem that rivals that of Illegals / Latinos.

Have you contacted West Virginia's DEMOCRAT senator?

Just like a lot of folks making claims about illegal immigrants or blacks...he is speaking out of ignorance. WV does not have a high murder rate.

Its a phony Dem photo op supporting illegals to kill and rape Americans. Will she hand out food again tomorrow? Of course not.

Illegals aren't much if any better, or worse than White Protestant trash from places like Appalachia.

:anj_stfu::290968001256257790-final::trolls:

West Virginia is 95% White, and has a murder problem, and welfare abuse problem that rivals that of Illegals / Latinos.

Have you contacted West Virginia's DEMOCRAT senator?

Just like a lot of folks making claims about illegal immigrants or blacks...he is speaking out of ignorance. WV does not have a high murder rate.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/murder-rate-by-state/

If i'm Joe Biden, i would spend the entirety of my time convincing GOP Senators to vote to impeach Trump, because there's no way Creepy Joe can beat Trump mano a mano in 2020, my friends

Because for some dumb-ass reason libs feel illegal immigrants are more important.

Not more important.

But as important as any human being in need.

Sure, that must explain why she handed out food to ILLEGALS, instead of homeless Americans, even better, homeless American vets.

How were they illegals?

Gee, my mistake, asylum seekers attempting to become illegals.

What is illegal about seeking asylum?

What is illegal about being in Mexico?

About 90% of the claims are fraudulent.

You know Weather I kid with you a lot and plop a lot of satire in your threads but this time I will be dead serious.

Even though the giving to those waiting for Asylum is a publicity stunt by Biden the reality is they ( Asylum seekers ) deserve a little cheering up during this season.

They left their homes in the hope to seek a better future here and while waiting for their verdict we as a society should still show compassion like Jesus would.

So as you make your comment and before you say " Democrats do not believe in Jesus " it is a day to forgive, forget and show kindness no matter our family, friends, neighbor or stranger...

When I read this thread my first thought is this:

Christmas truce - Wikipedia

If a war can be halted for just a moment to honor this day then we should reflect and remember the blessings we have and show kindness.

You will disagree with my message and I will not respond any further to this but with these last words of mine:

As we gather today with those we love and cherish let remember the teachings and remember just a hello, smile or even a little food to a stranger can change a person day no matter where they are from.

My thy Father Bless all of you and Merry Christmas to all of his Children...

Why aren't these people seeking asylum in Mexico where they already speak their language and will have less problems assimilating?

My god Biden is a piece of shit.

Of course anybody would have to be a piece of sorry shit to have served in the Obama administration so it pretty well goes without saying.

Another whine, bitch, moan about illegals thread, but republicans like Reagan certainly added to the invasion, link below. Notice employers like trumpdawg, who made his 'bones' bitching about illegals while employing them at the same time, never go to jail.
Too bad republicans who make a big deal about Jesus can't lay off the hate and discontent even on Christmas day. I can since I'm a non believer like Trump. You know, this lying piece of shit who says that the bible is his favorite book.

A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants

Where is your link proving those illegals were vetted and hired by Trump? Oh, you don't have one? Typical libtard bullshit claims!

Reagan signed a bill passed by Congress. Why do you hold him responsible for illegals when the problem has gotten far worse since then?

Another whine, bitch, moan about illegals thread, but republicans like Reagan certainly added to the invasion, link below. Notice employers like trumpdawg, who made his 'bones' bitching about illegals while employing them at the same time, never go to jail.
Too bad republicans who make a big deal about Jesus can't lay off the hate and discontent even on Christmas day. I can since I'm a non believer like Trump. You know, this lying piece of shit who says that the bible is his favorite book.

A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants

Where is your link proving those illegals were vetted and hired by Trump? Oh, you don't have one? Typical libtard bullshit claims!

Reagan signed a bill passed by Congress. Why do you hold him responsible for illegals when the problem has gotten far worse since then?

Because Reagan gave the green-light for Illegals to come here.

The Democratic Party is helping the illegal aliens loot about $135 billion per year from the paychecks of American Workers.
They took money from you?

Odd. Most end up working. They pay into the system but can’t claim benefits. That means they are paying for your benefits.

No. They are stealing benefits by identity theft. Wake up and smell the garbage! Isn't that what coyote's eat?

What is so terrible about this act of kindness?

They are not illegals.

Riiiiiight (wink) got it. They would never dream of sneaking into the U.S. illegally (wink).
That doesn’t alter the facts...something you guys seem to have issues with.

Asylum is a legal process.

A legal process filled with corruption and fraud is what it really is!

Maybe it was political. Maybe it was not.

Luaghing animated .gif

Amazing how many leftwingers become religious over certain political items. Yet will denounce religion in a heartbeat over others.

Their WWJD moments are very selective.

But...I do have to agree with Weatherman2020 the Biden's do come off pretty stingy charity-wise.

More than you think.

Biden's Average Annual Charitable-Gift Total: $369

Biden is also part of the Biden Cancer Initiative. That is more than Trump has done.

The only reason the sniffer contributes anything is because the media pointed out how cheap he is. In fact, one article wrote about many of the contenders in the Democrat primary are pretty cheap as well.

Democrats are great at spending money, as long as it isn't theirs.

I thought you guys liked cheap. You elected a president who’sfoundation Scammed charities.

I don't care if Biden is cheap or not. Just when he puts on an act like he's a caring charitable person.

because she is handling food to migrants....and NOT TO AMERICANS
If you saw someone in need...would you help them or walk away?

Right. So let me ask, if her husband was not running for the presidency and he retired instead, do you think she would be anywhere near those migrants?

How do you know he wouldn't be. Take your garbage and go home.

How do I know, because he's a Democrat politician, that's how I know. Democrat politicians don't do anything unless it ultimately benefits them or their party.
And that is different from Republican politicians....how?

Because Republicans generally do things that's better for the country, not the party. I can't think of one time the Democrats of late did anything like that.

Because they’re more worried about illegals.
they are humans.

Did Christ separate humans and only help and come for one group, and not another? Or did He offer Salvation to all of His brothers and sisters, all humans, all of God's human creation?

you, are really being awful by starting this thread and making issue with kindness, on Christmas Eve.... :(

hock tooey on you!!!!

You people on the left really love these dog and pony shows, don't you? You buy into it hook, line and sinker.

Merry Christmas Ray,

It's called using your brain... viewing the evidence and witnesses and discerning truth from fiction...

There was probable cause to impeach him, based on what we all saw and heard.... for those of us that actually saw, read and heard the evidence and payed attention to it's timeline and detail.

What we did not see, is the president trying to show how all of that was simply not true, for various reasons, that would go against that evidence.

I am hoping he actually puts on a defense, like any other defendant would, and give his evidence showing that we are taking the evidence we've seen and heard from the prosecution side... all wrong.

So change the subject entirely when you're in a losing argument?
Merry Christmas Ray,

It's called using your brain... viewing the evidence and witnesses and discerning truth from fiction...

There was probable cause to impeach him, based on what we all saw and heard.... for those of us that actually saw, read and heard the evidence and payed attention to it's timeline and detail.

What we did not see, is the president trying to show how all of that was simply not true, for various reasons, that would go against that evidence.

I am hoping he actually puts on a defense, like any other defendant would, and give his evidence showing that we are taking the evidence we've seen and heard from the prosecution side... all wrong.

I don't know what evidence you're talking about. We have the telephone transcript where he never threaten Ukraine with aid or anything else. He released the money and got nothing in return. The only witness in the Commie hearing that actually spoke with Trump directly was Sondland. His testimony is that Trump stated no quid pro quo; he wanted nothing in return.

So what evidence do you speak of here?

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

Forum List

Back