Jill Biden Hands Out Food To Migrants Waiting For Asylum In Mexico

The Democratic Party is helping the illegal aliens loot about $135 billion per year from the paychecks of American Workers.
They took money from you?

Odd. Most end up working. They pay into the system but can’t claim benefits. That means they are paying for your benefits.
we have a legal immigration system
illegal aliens have the highest welfare rate
we already have too many poor uneducated Dem voters

What is so terrible about this act of kindness?

Its a phony Dem photo op supporting illegals to kill and rape Americans. Will she hand out food again tomorrow? Of course not.
They are not illegals.

Riiiiiight (wink) got it. They would never dream of sneaking into the U.S. illegally (wink).
That doesn’t alter the facts...something you guys seem to have issues with.

Asylum is a legal process.

If there is a homeless vet then they are homeless by choice or have mental issues. There are programs for homeless vets through the VA.

If a vet is homeless the odds are good he got that way because of PTSD. Something he got in the wars we lied him into.
Shame Hillary lied us into war.

That is bizarre. She never had power go to war. You guys are delusional.

She still helped lie us into war and never saw a war she wouldn't support.
A lot of people fit that bill.

So this is nothing more than an empty hate Hillary rant.

A lot do and IMO not a one of them is worthy of being president.

Its a phony Dem photo op supporting illegals to kill and rape Americans. Will she hand out food again tomorrow? Of course not.
They are not illegals.

Riiiiiight (wink) got it. They would never dream of sneaking into the U.S. illegally (wink).
That doesn’t alter the facts...something you guys seem to have issues with.

Asylum is a legal process.

No the lawless scheming traitor Democrats have corrupted the asylum process because they are unable to muster the votes to change our immigration laws. You cannot defend Democrats actions, honestly I'm surprised you even attempt it.

A Human moment???

WTF is a human moment?
You wouldn’t understand.
Kindness and affection is NOT a human trait. I could post COUNTLESS videos of ANIMALS expressing bizarre emotional behaviors towards other animals of a different species.

It is CLEARLY you that believe Biden did anything extraordinary that you think defines "HUMAN" behavior.
At the end of the day his motives are something unique to the human condition so on that I would agree.

I bought food for a homeless family not that long ago. Other than this post I never mentioned it to anyone. Not on my business facebook. Not on my website. Not to a journalist trying to pimp my value.

Get a clue

A Human moment???

WTF is a human moment?
You wouldn’t understand.
Kindness and affection is NOT a human trait. I could post COUNTLESS videos of ANIMALS expressing bizarre emotional behaviors towards other animals of a different species.

It is CLEARLY you that believe Biden did anything extraordinary that you think defines "HUMAN" behavior.
At the end of the day his motives are something unique to the human condition so on that I would agree.

I bought food for a homeless family not that long ago. Other than this post I never mentioned it to anyone. Not on my business facebook. Not on my website. Not to a journalist trying to pimp my value.

Get a clue
I don’t think he did anything exra ordinary. I would not have started a thread on it. I think he did what many people do. What ever the motive.

Maybe it was political. Maybe it was not. You assume he pimped it to a journalist. And many are assuming it was pure politics.

Unlike Biden and those like him, journalists don’t follow you and I. (Thank goodness).

I agree with much of what you say. Yet here you are ripping up a good act because you question (but don’t know) the motivations.

The Democratic Party is helping the illegal aliens loot about $135 billion per year from the paychecks of American Workers.

Odd. Most end up working. They pay into the system but can’t claim benefits. That means they are paying for your benefits.

No, Illegal Immigrants don'r have the highest welfare rate.
Born & bred American Negs do.

Hmm, what about White Protestant dregs down South?
Their high murder rates, their higher welfare benefits, their support for wars wasting a ton of American lives & American money?

Confirmed: Majority of Illegal Immigrants Receive Government Welfare

Hmm, what about White Protestant dregs down South?
Their high murder rates, their higher welfare benefits, their support for wars wasting a ton of American lives & American money?
got some stats on that?

African Americans take the most welfare per capita.

https://www.nap.edu/read/9719/chapter/8#158

Maybe we should raise taxes on the businesses that employee them to help offset the costs.

Illegals aren't much if any better, or worse than White Protestant trash from places like Appalachia.

:anj_stfu::290968001256257790-final::trolls:

West Virginia is 95% White, and has a murder problem, and welfare abuse problem that rivals that of Illegals / Latinos.

Illegals aren't much if any better, or worse than White Protestant trash from places like Appalachia.

West Virginia is 95% White, and has a murder problem, and welfare abuse problem that rivals that of Illegals / Latinos.

We covered this once. Your numbers are way off.

Have you contacted West Virginia's DEMOCRAT senator?

Gateway Pundit. :lol:

Forum List

Back