🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jill Biden Hands Out Food To Migrants Waiting For Asylum In Mexico

Giving food to starving people
How unchristian

Correct, that's exactly what it is. When you provide charity from a Christian point of view, it's because that's what's in your heart and to follow in the footsteps of Jesus. When you give because it ultimately benefits you personally, there is nothing Christian about it.
Now let’s get this straight

Giving food to starving people is for political gain
Demanding dirt on a political opponent is not

Yes, when you post it on Twitter, it is for political gain. It's not like he went there without telling anybody and somehow we found out.

Trump never demanded dirt on anybody. That's a leftist lie. Trump asked a new President to "look into" potential corruption of a former US representative. Nothing wrong with that.

It's not like he hired a firm, who hired a retired former agent, and he went to the Russian government to get information on Biden; unverified of course.

These idiotic accusations you throw out at Trump are things people on your side actually did.

"If you want to know what the Democrats are up to, just take note of what they accuse the Republicans of."
Rush Limbaugh

Amazing how many leftwingers become religious over certain political items. Yet will denounce religion in a heartbeat over others.

Their WWJD moments are very selective.

When it suits them, it's "What would Jesus think of you Republicans?" When we make comments supporting religion, it's "Oh, that invisible man in the sky you believe in again????"

Amazing how many leftwingers become religious over certain political items. Yet will denounce religion in a heartbeat over others.

Their WWJD moments are very selective.

When it suits them, it's "What would Jesus think of you Republicans?" When we make comments supporting religion, it's "Oh, that invisible man in the sky you believe in again????"

That's kind of like Redneck Homophobes complaining about Muslims for being anti-Gay.

He had to go by the homeless American Vets to get there.

Twitter
Why does america tolerate homeless vets again? Or 22 vet suicides per day? And the american people don't care.

Because for some dumb-ass reason libs feel illegal immigrants are more important.

Not more important.

But as important as any human being in need.
They you would agree these immigrants in the food line,
are much better off than those in the Horn of Africa.

Being poor and struggling and being destitute and dying,
are 2 totally different things altogether

No doubt in my mind, those in the Horn of Africa
would switch places with them any day....
they would consider it living in luxury, I'm sure

Trump never demanded dirt on anybody. That's a leftist lie. Trump asked a new President to "look into" potential corruption of a former US representative. Nothing wrong with that.
EVERYTHING is wrong with that!!!!!

It is not the president's job to ask a foreign country's president to have tHe foreign country investigate any American citiZen, without the DOJ initiating the investigation WITH PROBABLE CAUSE, and coordinate with the foreign govt on the investigation to assure the American citizen's civil rights and constitutional protections are in place!

HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THAT...?

AND the president did not care if the investigation in to Bidens were EVER DONE, he just wanted the Ukraine TO MAKE A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT on CNN that the Ukraine had OPENED an investigation in to the Bidens.... is what Ambassador Sondland testified to...
AND why in the hell was Trump using Giuliani, his CAMPAIGN LAWYER be the one leading this task?

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

we are not stupid! and you, are playing like you are...in all of this...

which is a real turn off... playing dumb, is not a becoming trait Ray... especially, when I know you are not dumb or ignorant.

tell me, why do you think the request was for announcing an investigation on public television on the president's political rival, important to Trump?

Why did Hunter Biden resign from Burisma the Day Joe announced he was running for POTUS?

Seems odd if everything was on the up and up.

It is not the president's job to ask a foreign country's president to have tHe foreign country investigate any American citiZen, without the DOJ initiating the investigation WITH PROBABLE CAUSE, and coordinate with the foreign govt on the investigation to assure the American citizen's civil rights and constitutional protections are in place!

AND the president did not care if the investigation in to Bidens were EVER DONE, he just wanted the Ukraine TO MAKE A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT on CNN that the Ukraine had OPENED an investigation in to the Bidens.... is what Ambassador Sondland testified to...
AND why in the hell was Trump using Giuliani, his CAMPAIGN LAWYER be the one leading this task?

which is a real turn off... playing dumb, is not a becoming trait Ray... especially, when I know you are not dumb or ignorant.

tell me, why do you think the request was for announcing an investigation on public television on the president's political rival, important to Trump?

So what did Trump do that was illegal or impeachable? We've been through this a hundred times. Ukraine is renown for making promises and not keeping them. Trump wanted Zelensky to announce he was looking into the matter thus putting pressure on him to actually follow through with it. However Trump did not threaten anything in the process.

You need evidence to open up an official US investigation unless you are part of the coup. At the time, Trump didn't have that. Today, developments are taking place where Hunter is now being investigated in criminal matters, including things that took place while he was working for Burisma.

But let's say the fairy tales of the Democrats had an ounce to truth to it; Trump did ask for a Ukrainian investigation, and held aid as hostage unless he didn't. How would that differ from what Joe Biden actually did as VP?

It absolutely is the Presidents job to make sure our government officials and their kids aren’t part of the corruption in those countries and to prosecute them if they are.

If you saw someone in need...would you help them or walk away?

Right. So let me ask, if her husband was not running for the presidency and he retired instead, do you think she would be anywhere near those migrants?

How do you know he wouldn't be. Take your garbage and go home.

How do I know, because he's a Democrat politician, that's how I know. Democrat politicians don't do anything unless it ultimately benefits them or their party.
And that is different from Republican politicians....how?

Because Republicans generally do things that's better for the country, not the party. I can't think of one time the Democrats of late did anything like that.
I can't come up with a single in the past few decades that republicans haven't done for the party :dunno: Republican motto: party first and scorched earth retaliation for enemies of the party.

Twitter
Why does america tolerate homeless vets again? Or 22 vet suicides per day? And the american people don't care.

Because for some dumb-ass reason libs feel illegal immigrants are more important.

Not more important.

Would you switch places with them and consider it a luxury? That is the only metric that matters.

Democrats are completely deranged and tone deaf. At this point they represent only themselves and their feelings of moral superiority, definitely not the American people.

I wonder how much tax payer money was spent so that Biden could feel morally superior to all American people who made it possible.

Right. So let me ask, if her husband was not running for the presidency and he retired instead, do you think she would be anywhere near those migrants?

How do I know, because he's a Democrat politician, that's how I know. Democrat politicians don't do anything unless it ultimately benefits them or their party.

Because Republicans generally do things that's better for the country, not the party. I can't think of one time the Democrats of late did anything like that.
I can't come up with a single in the past few decades that republicans haven't done for the party :dunno: Republican motto: party first and scorched earth retaliation for enemies of the party.
Tax cuts
Getting out of the Paris accords
Reworked trade deals
Gutting obiecare

Just a few with no real effort.

How about when George Bush phased out incandescent lightbulbs? How did that benefit the Republicans? Or when he lowered suffer content in diesel fuel. Isn't the environment a liberal issue? That certainly didn't help out the Republicans any. Donald Trump made bump-stocks illegal. That helped the Republican party out how? Do you think the Republican constituents were happy with Turmp's prison reform???

How about when George Bush phased out incandescent lightbulbs? How did that benefit the Republicans? Or when he lowered suffer content in diesel fuel. Isn't the environment a liberal issue? That certainly didn't help out the Republicans any. Donald Trump made bump-stocks illegal. That helped the Republican party out how? Do you think the Republican constituents were happy with Turmp's prison reform???

I don't think he was serious. Just projecting about what the democrat party does. These guys will literally go after people for speaking wrong, go against Americans for exercising their rights in America. Stage a coup... anything for party and the wicked ideology.

Twitter

Not more important.

Would you switch places with them and consider it a luxury? That is the only metric that matters.
Really? The only metric that matters
is if I would switch places with them and consider it a luxury

I'd like a car but I get where I need to go
I'd like a cell phone but the free app on my tablet is fine
I'd like a house but I have a roof over my head
I'd like cable but netflix is better than nothing
I'd like to get my mouth fixed but it is what it is
I'd like new glasses, I've had these for over 12 years...
but a least it's better than nothing
I'd like to have given my son something for Christmas
but God gave us the greatest gift of all...His Son

I go without every fucking day and so does my son
I've taken wrapped/sealed food from trash cans at work...
and lied to my son where it came from
I've gone without eating so my son could have more
I've pawned everything of value I had
I've had my electricity cut off...it's in disconnection now,
my only saving grace is it's December, they can't cut my shit til Feb,
by then it'll be paid

I didn't keep having kids I couldn't afford
I'm not on any government assistance
I work 2 jobs

I sit on the pitty potty plenty...until I stop feeling sorry for myself
and deal with my choices and their consequences
and can appreciate what I do have instead of whatI don't

When have you ever invited the bum on the corner
to join you in the restaurant you're about to walk in?

When have you ever invited a mentally challenged customer
over to your home for dinner and movies?

When have you ever stop to pray with an alcoholic
laying on the sidewalk?

When have you ever brought a homeless person
to your home to shower and wash their clothes?

When have you ever brought a homeless person
blankets, pillows and a coat?

When have you ever told a total stranger,
who stinks and is dirty, you love them
and God loves them and Jesus died for them
and give them a hug...not giving a flying fuck about what others think?

When have you ever personally involved yourself
into the life of someone less fortunate?

Forum List

Back