🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jill Biden Hands Out Food To Migrants Waiting For Asylum In Mexico

How do you know he wouldn't be. Take your garbage and go home.

How do I know, because he's a Democrat politician, that's how I know. Democrat politicians don't do anything unless it ultimately benefits them or their party.
And that is different from Republican politicians....how?

Because Republicans generally do things that's better for the country, not the party. I can't think of one time the Democrats of late did anything like that.
I can't come up with a single in the past few decades that republicans haven't done for the party :dunno: Republican motto: party first and scorched earth retaliation for enemies of the party.
Tax cuts
Getting out of the Paris accords
Reworked trade deals
Gutting obiecare

Just a few with no real effort.

Tax cuts but no spending cuts....just the opposite. More debt.

The Paris Accords weren't binding on anything.

Reworking trade deals which created bail outs for those harmed creating even more debt.

Obamacare was not gutted. The financing method was declared unconstitutional but the policies remained in place hence even more debt.

Do you really consider this winning?

What a joke. The more we give to invaders from the south, the less money is available for future tax cuts.

What is so terrible about this act of kindness?
Democrats put illegals ahead of Americans.

How specifically?

I mean, among you Christians is mercy and compassion a finite quantity? Is it reserved just for special groups and denied others?
Sorta like your view of the constitution

You don't know my view. You just think you do because you've applied some labels.

here is a video of Sleepy Biden attacking Medicare For All. apparently the Bidens dont want to hand out health care to americans waiting for health care in America

Virtue signaling
This is The United States of America and not the social justice warrior of the planet.

Sleepy bid said he wouldnt eliminate ICE but that he would "restructure" it

he said "i'm sorry, i get a little passionate" about the plight of Mexicans

What is so terrible about this act of kindness?
Democrats put illegals ahead of Americans.

How specifically?

I mean, among you Christians is mercy and compassion a finite quantity? Is it reserved just for special groups and denied others?
Sorta like your view of the constitution

You don't know my view. You just think you do because you've applied some labels.
I can recognize behavior patterns quite readily. Your's was a no brainier.

2020 Dems promise to return Americans to Democrat-run ''economic slavery', in-doing all of President Trump's / America's successes while promising to give illegals free entry into the US, free housing, free education, free health care, American jobs, tax payer-funded freebies, etc...

And with all the homeless and needy Americans in this country, Biden's wife chooses to help and serve these would-be-illegal-invading foreigners, another signal to the American people, 'F* you - you're not our priority!'

Forum List

Back