Jill Biden Hands Out Food To Migrants Waiting For Asylum In Mexico

Giving to less fortunate is what Jesus biggest mission was. He was no cheerleader for the Uber wealthy. I see nothing storywise about this.

Protestants are traitors of the Catholic faith & God.

In America Protestants support taking away from the poor, giving to the rich, and blowing people up with bombs.

In Europe Protestants support Euthanasia, Gay marriage, Tranny rights, Atheism, and cultural replacements of their own nations.

Catholics are the real deal, we are appropriate followers of God.

How specifically?

I mean, among you Christians is mercy and compassion a finite quantity? Is it reserved just for special groups and denied others?
Carter does charity work year round with no cameras.

That’s the real deal.

I agree with you on Carter - lousy president but awesome human being.
If Jimmy would have just nuked a couple "shitholes" into oblivion he would be the greatest person in US history. He wouldn't even need to sermon at church every week. The imperialist assholes would have declared Duhmerrykuh his " Church".
Ol Jimmy is proof that morals can destroy a mans stature in the Great Satan, Inc.

If tRump gets in the WW3 game and " gidder dunn" he will be the savior and king for all time.His bust/statues will be displayed world(what might be left of it) wide.
Someone Tweit him and lets get on with it.

O and W were the git er dunners but they got nothing done but 16 trillion new debt and never ending adventures in the ME. Jimmeh got us homebrew and his 4 years was a disaster.

None of that has stopped under Trump.

The spending continues. Trump hasn't started new wars like O and W were famous for.

Why does america tolerate homeless vets again? Or 22 vet suicides per day? And the american people don't care.
Because they’re more worried about illegals.
they are humans.

Did Christ separate humans and only help and come for one group, and not another? Or did He offer Salvation to all of His brothers and sisters, all humans, all of God's human creation?

you, are really being awful by starting this thread and making issue with kindness, on Christmas Eve.... :(

hock tooey on you!!!!

You people on the left really love these dog and pony shows, don't you? You buy into it hook, line and sinker.

Merry Christmas Ray,

It's called using your brain... viewing the evidence and witnesses and discerning truth from fiction...

There was probable cause to impeach him, based on what we all saw and heard.... for those of us that actually saw, read and heard the evidence and payed attention to it's timeline and detail.

What we did not see, is the president trying to show how all of that was simply not true, for various reasons, that would go against that evidence.

I am hoping he actually puts on a defense, like any other defendant would, and give his evidence showing that we are taking the evidence we've seen and heard from the prosecution side... all wrong.

So change the subject entirely when you're in a losing argument?
Merry Christmas Ray,

It's called using your brain... viewing the evidence and witnesses and discerning truth from fiction...

There was probable cause to impeach him, based on what we all saw and heard.... for those of us that actually saw, read and heard the evidence and payed attention to it's timeline and detail.

What we did not see, is the president trying to show how all of that was simply not true, for various reasons, that would go against that evidence.

I am hoping he actually puts on a defense, like any other defendant would, and give his evidence showing that we are taking the evidence we've seen and heard from the prosecution side... all wrong.

That’s the real deal.

If Jimmy would have just nuked a couple "shitholes" into oblivion he would be the greatest person in US history. He wouldn't even need to sermon at church every week. The imperialist assholes would have declared Duhmerrykuh his " Church".
Ol Jimmy is proof that morals can destroy a mans stature in the Great Satan, Inc.

If tRump gets in the WW3 game and " gidder dunn" he will be the savior and king for all time.His bust/statues will be displayed world(what might be left of it) wide.

O and W were the git er dunners but they got nothing done but 16 trillion new debt and never ending adventures in the ME. Jimmeh got us homebrew and his 4 years was a disaster.

The spending continues. Trump hasn't started new wars like O and W were famous for.

He hasn't but he's continued them despite saying he would do otherwise. Not good enough.

That’s the real deal.

He sent out more troops a raised spending with the help of that "other" party for our global occupational forces which is economically cannibalizing society and I'll remind you of his lying all along the way. Not at all what the windbag promised. So here you are with yet another lessor of evils pitch. The best america can do.

He hasn't but he's continued them despite saying he would do otherwise. Not good enough.
Good as it gets with Don, blathers on with no idea of what he's saying or what it would take, and then forget what ya said.

He sent out more troops a raised spending with the help of that "other" party for our global occupational forces which is economically cannibalizing society and I'll remind you of his lying all along the way. Not at all what the windbag promised. So here you are with yet another lessor of evils pitch. The best america can do.

Obama promised the same and failed miserably.

He had to go by the homeless American Vets to get there.

Twitter
Why does america tolerate homeless vets again? Or 22 vet suicides per day? And the american people don't care.
Baltimore killings up, where are you? Same in Chicago! Where are you? The irony of you is remarkable

What does that have to do with "Why does america tolerate homeless vets again? Or 22 vet suicides per day? And the american people don't care." Unless you wish to suggest the american people don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. And that would be a good point to assert, yes.

Me? Oh I'm in america, it's one place, one nation, under god-n-shit.

Twitter
Baltimore killings up, where are you? Same in Chicago! Where are you? The irony of you is remarkable

What does that have to do with "Why does america tolerate homeless vets again? Or 22 vet suicides per day? And the american people don't care." Unless you wish to suggest the american people don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. And that would be a good point to assert, yes.

Illegals are, well illegals. Why do you care more for them then vets, kids in Baltimore and Chicago? Please, tell us about your hlier than though position

Twitter

Illegals are, well illegals. Why do you care more for them then vets, kids in Baltimore and Chicago? Please, tell us about your hlier than though position

I simply understand that "illegals" have always been here at the behest of and upon the lobbying efforts of Wall Street and the donor and "job creator" class. And americans, all along the way, eagerly participated and cooperated via our shopping and mass consumption habits enjoying the cheaper price points at the checkout counter. Americans refuse to question or challenge their own aristocracy and in turn choose to punch down rather than up. Perhaps a few more coups and US propped up dictators in Latin/South America will help with migrations.

Twitter

She is not a nice American woman.....she doesn't give a shit for American vets....she goes for Mexicans

You know this how?

because she is handling food to migrants....and NOT TO AMERICANS
If you saw someone in need...would you help them or walk away?

Right. So let me ask, if her husband was not running for the presidency and he retired instead, do you think she would be anywhere near those migrants?
I do not know. Neither do you,

She is not a nice American woman.....she doesn't give a shit for American vets....she goes for Mexicans

You know this how?

because she is handling food to migrants....and NOT TO AMERICANS
If you saw someone in need...would you help them or walk away?

Right. So let me ask, if her husband was not running for the presidency and he retired instead, do you think she would be anywhere near those migrants?
I do not know. Neither do you,

Would Melainia or Ivanka ?? if Trump wasn't president ?? I doubt it

Forum List

Back