Jill Biden has COVID

Democrats couldn't save the economy after Trump scared everyone. So even if the vaccine is fake, it got people to leave their homes, shop, work, travel, dine-out, play, vote & visit again.

You are describing lemming democrats. I NEVER masked, still haven't vaxxed with no plans to ever submit to that crap, and I patronized any business that the democrats didn't shut down. Just like Pelosi, Lightfoot and Newsom did---now don't you feel stupid?

Democrats couldn't save the economy after Trump scared everyone. So even if the vaccine is fake, it got people to leave their homes, shop, work, travel, dine-out, play, vote & visit again.

TRUMP scared everyone? 😄

So this is how the left will try to rewrite history 😄

You are describing lemming democrats. I NEVER masked, still haven't vaxxed with no plans to ever submit to that crap, and I patronized any business that the democrats didn't shut down. Just like Pelosi, Lightfoot and Newsom did---now don't you feel stupid?
I guess we Trump supporters forget how he forced Democrat governors to institute lockdowns, mask mandates even INDOORS and Even inside your own home! Damn Trump. And here I was led to believe it was Democrats spreading all this fear and hysteria!

Last edited:
TRUMP scared everyone? 😄

So this is how the left will try to rewrite history 😄
Sure, he got Kim to quit rattling his saber, Putin was quiet and not making imperialist moves, Israel and Saudi Arabia were talking, Iraq was quiet, Afghanistan was winding down, the CCP was on their heels. The only people who were scared were the democrat/globalists that were watching their house of cards collapse and the CCP who were watching the US mfg. sector being dismantled under Obama. Yup, there were scared people, but not the ones KMA would like us to think were scared.

I guess we Trump supporters forget how he forced Democrat governors to institute lockdowns, mask mandates even INDOORS and Even 8nside your own home! Damn Trump. And here I was led to believe it was Democrats spreading all this fear and hysteria!
I guess they figured Newsom, Lightfoot, Inslee and Pelosi were immune when they were caught out partying like it was 1999

I spent 2020 to 2021 in Florida where Trump supporter Republican Gov Desantis was running things into the ground as bad as other governors. Most people were afraid to leave home there also. Hospitals were overflowing with 8 hour wait time for ambulance to unload into ER. That's if an ambulance ever managed to get to you if you needed them.

I spent 2020 to 2021 in Florida where Trump supporter Republican Gov Desantis was running things into the ground as bad as other governors. Most people were afraid to leave home there also. Hospitals were overflowing with 8 hour wait time for ambulance to unload into ER. That's if an ambulance ever managed to get to you if you needed them.
You mean the state you complained about ipening up while the blue/Biden states were under lockdown?

Sorry, but nobody's gonna believe your spin.

I bet you believe Democrats led the fight to abolish slavery 😄

Yeah, I remember your whining about how you or a family member almost died at the ER. Well now you know how the democrat/globalists and Fauci released that pestilence on the world and you still try to blame Trump. Have you ever heard Einstein's definition of insanity? Keep doing the things you are doing. Now don't you feel stupid? Thank the democrats.

a liar is a liar...and as you said Once a liar always a liar....why are you changing your tune now?
Yeah, Pelosi and the democrats have been chanting that for five and a half years now. Two scam impeachments, a Russia investigation, a J6 investigation--so far he must be wearing Reagan's teflon suit because nothing has stuck. Keep trying though, maybe they will prove he didn't flush the toilet.

Yeah, Pelosi and the democrats have been chanting that for five and a half years now. Two scam impeachments, a Russia investigation, a J6 investigation--so far he must be wearing Reagan's teflon suit because nothing has stuck. Keep trying though, maybe they will prove he didn't flush the toilet.

These are your words...... Once a liar always a liar....why are you changing your tune now?

You even admitted Biden was a liar--as I said four scam investigations have not proved your assertions. Who is lying? The media that said Trump told everyone to drink bleach? Are you saying Trump said that?

Yes Biden is a liar.

And yes, Trump is a liar.

Yet you worship one and hate one.

Why is that?

Her recklessness is a threat to everyone.

Burrito Jill gets all the sentiments the left gave to Trump when he was ill.
Even worse ... She has Joe Biden as hubby.
And he ... her.

Forum List

Back