Jill Biden Proves She Is Tough

Jill; what a gal!!! Mt Rushmore!!!!

3rh7e2.jpg

Greg
The democrat Party has a history of spouses replacing the candidate

I was impressed when she (Jill Biden) grabbed that nut bag protester. She gets my vote.
Could you imagine her and Melania in a debate? That would be great to see.

so a potentially violent person charges the stage and the mans wife steps in to protect him ! shows who wears the pants in that family ! a real man would have protected his wife not the other way around ! Joe just looked confused and then his wife took charge for him ! shows us who's'really running for POTUS ! maybe yall should adopt the slogan Jill 2020 !

I wonder if Grandma Biden bitch bought a Christmas president for her newest grandchild?

Note the absence of any Secret Service agents getting involved.
I thought the same thing as soon as it happened.

There should have been a Secret Service agent at the bottom of the stage stairs on both sides to stop anyone who wasn't invited up to the podium. .. :cool:

Except the Secret Service doesn't protect candidates at this stage. They will only be assigned AFTER someone is selected as the nominee.

After seeing that, I have to assume she wears a strapon when they have sex

I was impressed when she (Jill Biden) grabbed that nut bag protester. She gets my vote.

What if the person had the corona virus?

There is no curing Joe's dementia.

Just like there is no curing of the mental disease Trump Derangement Syndrome. These Moon Bat haz it.

Jill Biden wasn't a very good step mother to Hunter Biden, was she? That kid grew up to be a corrupt lying, deadbeat dad whore mongering coke head, didn't he?

Why should I give a flying fuck about the non-relevance of a political Fudds spouse?

Y'all care that Melania is 25 years younger than Trump and he must be a stud to have such a beautiful, big tit, wife. :rolleyes:

Stay classy

Just saying, what I've seen, from you all.... ;)

Well I expected better from you, you used to have more class than me
:lol:
the Trump effect.... wears all good souls down!

Why should I give a flying fuck about the non-relevance of a political Fudds spouse?
Y'all care that Melania is 25 years younger than Trump and he must be a stud to have such a beautiful, big tit, wife. :rolleyes:
Stay classy
Just saying, what I've seen, from you all.... ;)
Well I expected better from you, you used to have more class than me
:lol:
the Trump effect.... wears all good souls down!

Care jealous of Trump's yuge tit wife?

Sleepy Joe's sister and or wife is going to have to be tough in hiring professional care for Sleepy Joe. Lots of unethical hospice employees out there knowing all their expenses are covered.

Forum List

Back