Jill Biden Proves She Is Tough

I was impressed when she (Jill Biden) grabbed that nut bag protester. She gets my vote.
Could you imagine her and Melania in a debate? That would be great to see.

Fake news.

The whole thing was staged.

You're joking, I assume. It is a well proven fact that there is not a single tRumpling on this site that could recognize fake news if it was tattooed on his forehead.

I was impressed when she (Jill Biden) grabbed that nut bag protester. She gets my vote.
Slerpy Joe likes to talk tough, but his wife is the tought one.

Perhap Jill actually confronted Corn Pop.

Plugs has been trying to sell the notion that he's a badass..... quick with his fists... more fake news. Jill is the badass. Plugs looks like he's about to take a steamer in his pants. After the scuffle, Jill was "there, there, you're all right..." like she was caring for a mental patient with night terrors. LOL

Good for her...brave woman....but he never should have gotten that close.....this was a SECURITY FAIL. Can you imagine if the protestor had been carrying a knife or other form of weapon and sought to actually do harm? Thank God that was not the case.

Why should I give a flying fuck about the non-relevance of a political Fudds spouse?

Y'all care that Melania is 25 years younger than Trump and he must be a stud to have such a beautiful, big tit, wife. :rolleyes:

Dang, sounds like a bit of tit envy going on there.

Good for her...brave woman....but he never should have gotten that close.....this was a SECURITY FAIL. Can you imagine if the protestor had been carrying a knife or other form of weapon and sought to actually do harm? Thank God that was not the case.
They definitely learned from that one. I saw those protesters last week. They go after anyone. Someone is going to get hurt.

Its so awesome to see the weird batshit crazy shit that Mexicrats manifest and foster backfire in their faces.....hahaha
The filthy fucks can't get out of their own way.

If Jill was really tough, she would have gouged the protestor's eyeballs out.
Shes an old woman. Her response was quite impressive.
Having said that I don't know why any of this matters or why it's in politics.

Like some have noted, it was staged as the camera pre- panned back.
A staged attempt to make Jill look good, and that is political.

Forum List

Back