Jill Biden such an embarassment

But Trump did ask the doctors if they could experiment on people by injecting them with disinfectants.
No he didn't, nitwit.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

Yep.. you can watch TRump say it on video.

You can’t expect much from the Biden’s. Come on they spend most of their time trying to be corrupt and trying to keep their son out jail. They don’t have the time to even be useful idiots.
They don’t strive to be any type of idiot like the former president and his supporters do.

The hatred on both sides is hilarious. I hope you absolutely hate me. Please hate me.

First it was found out she is not a real doctor and then one thing after another....now this.

She is a doctor, a Phd. And at least the world has not seen her tits like the last First Lady.

The dumb bitch got her "Doctorate" by writing a Jr High level paper on why people drop out of Jr College.

There are videos out there explaining why the thesis is bullshit and not worthy of any degree.

You want me to post one for you?

Jill Biden is a Doctor, Obama is a Constitutional Scholar, and I'm Robert Redford. Heeeehaaaw.

First it was found out she is not a real doctor and then one thing after another....now this.

She is a doctor, a Phd. And at least the world has not seen her tits like the last First Lady.

The dumb bitch got her "Doctorate" by writing a Jr High level paper on why people drop out of Jr College.

There are videos out there explaining why the thesis is bullshit and not worthy of any degree.

Phony and/or exaggerated academic titles are what pass for status and gravitas among the left. I have an MBA degree, but I don't put it on my business card, email signature, or anywhere else other than my resume. The only person I know who does is a flaming lefty.

Why do you care about Jill biden? She doesn't sign legislation. Who really cares about what she does? Nobody with 2 brain cells cares about what first ladies do. It doesn't matter.

Phony and/or exaggerated academic titles are what pass for status and gravitas among the left. I have an MBA degree, but I don't put it on my business card, email signature, or anywhere else other than my resume. The only person I know who does is a flaming lefty.

I am a retired Engineering Director from the aerospace industry. I have worked with many very educated people. I have advance degrees in both Engineering and Business. I never use any title other than my Professional Engineer certification and then only when needed.

Nobody with a MS uses it in their title. The PhDs in areas like Nuclear Engineering only used their title when needing it for credentials. None that I ever worked with required that anybody call them Doctor and they were much more educated than Doctor Jill.

Why do you care about Jill biden? She doesn't sign legislation. Who really cares about what she does? Nobody with 2 brain cells cares about what first ladies do. It doesn't matter.

We like to ridicle the filth living in the White House now. After all they stole the election from the American people and do not deserve to be there.

Doctor Jill is a dumbass Libtard Moon Bat asshole married to a dufus.

Where did you earn your kindergarten diploma? Dr. Jill Biden never claim to be a medical doctor but she is an Ed.D., a doctor of education, earned a University,,....She put more time into becoming a doctorate in education than any medical doctor.

A high schooler who flunked English composition could have written her doctoral thesis.

She's as dumb as a bag of fucking hammers, for someone who " put more time into becoming a doctorate in education than any medical doctor."

We like to ridicle the filth living in the White House now. After all they stole the election from the American people and do not deserve to be there.

Doctor Jill is a dumbass Libtard Moon Bat asshole married to a dufus.
Wow, I suppose when head is up ass mouth is dirty.

Where did you earn your kindergarten diploma? Dr. Jill Biden never claim to be a medical doctor but she is an Ed.D., a doctor of education, earned a University,,....She put more time into becoming a doctorate in education than any medical doctor.

A high schooler who flunked English composition could have written her doctoral thesis.

She's as dumb as a bag of fucking hammers, for someone who " put more time into becoming a doctorate in education than any medical doctor."

You do not fucking know what here doctoral thesis was. She is where she is because she is not dumb. Where are you?

Forum List

Back