Jill Biden such an embarassment

First it was found out she is not a real doctor and then one thing after another....now this.

She is a doctor, a Phd. And at least the world has not seen her tits like the last First Lady.

The dumb bitch got her "Doctorate" by writing a Jr High level paper on why people drop out of Jr College.

There are videos out there explaining why the thesis is bullshit and not worthy of any degree.

You want me to post one for you?

Yeah, let’s see where this bullshit comes from

First it was found out she is not a real doctor and then one thing after another....now this.

She is a doctor, a Phd. And at least the world has not seen her tits like the last First Lady.

The dumb bitch got her "Doctorate" by writing a Jr High level paper on why people drop out of Jr College.

There are videos out there explaining why the thesis is bullshit and not worthy of any degree.

You want me to post one for you?

There are plenty more

Where did you earn your kindergarten diploma? Dr. Jill Biden never claim to be a medical doctor but she is an Ed.D., a doctor of education, earned a University,,....She put more time into becoming a doctorate in education than any medical doctor.

A high schooler who flunked English composition could have written her doctoral thesis.

She's as dumb as a bag of fucking hammers, for someone who " put more time into becoming a doctorate in education than any medical doctor."

You do not fucking know what here doctoral thesis was. She is where she is because she is not dumb. Where are you?

I know because Tucker told us all about it....It's an embarrassment, were it that liberoidals are capable of the emotion.

She's as dumb as a box of fucking rocks.

Last edited:
I’ll just go by the fact that she got a doctorate in education. And Tucker Carlson can suck his own dick.

It's all about class envy....At least she's marginally smarter than that senile lump of flesh that she married.

Too bad she didn’t have a dad named Fred, so he could buy an entire wing of the college to get her through

You do not fucking know what here doctoral thesis was. She is where she is because she is not dumb. Where are you?

You dipshits need to learn how to use the internet:

That pathetic thing gets you a Doctorate? LOL!

When your husband is a senator from the state the university is in, yes. I found two spelling error in the first two pages.

You dipshits need to learn how to use the internet:

That pathetic thing gets you a Doctorate? LOL!

When your husband is a senator from the state the university is in, yes. I found two spelling error in the first two pages.
I was not allowed to have any spelling errors in my MBA thesis and that was before word processors with only manual typewriters. Her trash was written in 2006 with a word process presumably with spell check. How could she be so stupid?

This is the trash you see in her paper:

In an average-sized class of twenty students at Delaware Tech, for example, most of the seats will be filled with young students who have just graduated from high school. The majority of these will be female. At least five seats will be filled with middle-aged men and women who have lost their jobs due to downsizing and/or outsourcing. One or two seats will be filled with students who have graduated from a GED program. Some seats will hold older women whose children have just entered college – now these women are taking the opportunity to earn college degrees themselves.

Three quarters of the class will be Caucasian; one quarter of the class will be African American; one seat will hold a Latino; and the remaining seats will be filled with students of Asian descent or non-resident aliens. At least one quarter of the students will have children – most of them will be single mothers. Some will be the first in their families to attend college. Few will have taken honors courses in high school, while many will have taken remedial courses, special education, or vocational training. Almost two-thirds will be part-time students, with the remaining one-third attending college on a full-time basis. The socio-economic status will range from middle to lower class with approximately 67 percent receiving financial aid. Although there is strength in diversity as a classroom component, the lack of homogeneity in academic ability makes it difficult to teach to a single standard.

This is garbage for a Doctorate thesis. To say shit like this you would have to back it up with an extensive demographics survey of the classes. Looking at her reference I saw no such references, just sorry shit like college brochures. You can get away with crap like this in Jr High school or in a public High School but college level Doctorate work? Nope!

Jill and Joe cheated on her husband. She's a cock grabber.
Like the former president’s second and third wives.

Why can't you talk about Biden without mentioning Trump?
BS filter brought him into it when he posted about cock grabbing.
Triggered.
Hardly, just posting facts.
President Trump did more in 4 years than Biden has done in 48 years in government.

This is the trash you see in her paper:

In an average-sized class of twenty students at Delaware Tech, for example, most of the seats will be filled with young students who have just graduated from high school. The majority of these will be female. At least five seats will be filled with middle-aged men and women who have lost their jobs due to downsizing and/or outsourcing. One or two seats will be filled with students who have graduated from a GED program. Some seats will hold older women whose children have just entered college – now these women are taking the opportunity to earn college degrees themselves.

Three quarters of the class will be Caucasian; one quarter of the class will be African American; one seat will hold a Latino; and the remaining seats will be filled with students of Asian descent or non-resident aliens. At least one quarter of the students will have children – most of them will be single mothers. Some will be the first in their families to attend college. Few will have taken honors courses in high school, while many will have taken remedial courses, special education, or vocational training. Almost two-thirds will be part-time students, with the remaining one-third attending college on a full-time basis. The socio-economic status will range from middle to lower class with approximately 67 percent receiving financial aid. Although there is strength in diversity as a classroom component, the lack of homogeneity in academic ability makes it difficult to teach to a single standard.

This is garbage for a Doctorate thesis. To say shit like this you would have to back it up with an extensive demographics survey of the classes. Looking at her reference I saw no such references, just sorry shit like college brochures. You can get away with crap like this in Jr High school or in a public High School but college level Doctorate work? Nope!
C'mon man!...That's the new common core math! :auiqs.jpg:

Jill and Joe cheated on her husband. She's a cock grabber.
Like the former president’s second and third wives.

Why can't you talk about Biden without mentioning Trump?
BS filter brought him into it when he posted about cock grabbing.
Triggered.
Hardly, just posting facts.
President Trump did more in 4 years than Biden has done in 48 years in government.
Yeah, nobody could have fucked it up more than the former president.

Forum List

Back