Jill Biden’s ex-husband accuses her of affair with Joe in 1970s

Joe Biden the consumate liar

Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s, according to a bombshell new report.

Bill Stevenson on Monday accused the presumptive Democratic nominee of being a home-wrecker and says the feel-good story of how Biden and Jill met on a blind date is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson, now 72, who is working on a book that includes the lurid claim. “But facts are facts and what happened, happened.”

Stevenson and his then-wife grew close to Biden in 1972 while working on his first campaign to represent Delaware in the US Senate.

That same year, tragedy struck when Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and infant daughter were killed in a car crash.

Stevenson said first suspected the affair in 1974, when his wife passed on meeting an up-and-coming rock star who was set to play at his Delaware club.

“I know exactly when it was,’ he told the Daily Mail. “Bruce Springsteen was going to play at The Stone Balloon and I had to go to Northern New Jersey to pay him in advance.

No wonder why Biden is so attracted to Kamala, they share the same background as HomeWreckers.

better watch out -donny's CONcubine who got knocked up whilst he was still married to ivana & gave birth to his 4th spawn might tae ssue with labling anyone a homewrecker.
its not about trump doing it,,we all know what he did,,,

its to determine if dems have the same standards for themselves they have for others,,,,

you answered that question,,,

ne'eh............

you all own the ' party of family values ' & set that bar & how you crashed & burned with it - makes this like water rolling off a duck's back.

& it's only *you* throwing shit against the wall as well.
they arent my party,,,
I dont like either of you motherfuckers,,,

but the dem hypocrisy and dbl standards get more amazing everytime a new subject comes up,,,

i am not a (D) so there's that. i didn't vote for slick willy, so my conscience is clear.

i'm voting for biden because donny is a sociopathic malignant narcissist with arrested development & the biggest man whore since caligula.

& the rest of yer reply is pure bullshit.
in otherwords orange man bad and youre voting for the mentally ill guy that most likely got a blowjob from his pick as VP because thats how she rolls,,,

in other words - you are desperate AF.
desperate for what???

I never said I wanted anything,,,the statement was about why youre voting for joe,,,

Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s, according to a bombshell new report.

Bill Stevenson on Monday accused the presumptive Democratic nominee of being a home-wrecker and says the feel-good story of how Biden and Jill met on a blind date is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson, now 72, who is working on a book that includes the lurid claim. “But facts are facts and what happened, happened.”

Stevenson and his then-wife grew close to Biden in 1972 while working on his first campaign to represent Delaware in the US Senate.

That same year, tragedy struck when Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and infant daughter were killed in a car crash.

Stevenson said first suspected the affair in 1974, when his wife passed on meeting an up-and-coming rock star who was set to play at his Delaware club.

“I know exactly when it was,’ he told the Daily Mail. “Bruce Springsteen was going to play at The Stone Balloon and I had to go to Northern New Jersey to pay him in advance.

So?

From what I have seen of your posts you constantly stack Trump for being immoral. I think this evidence of Bidens own immorality (among loads of videos, and his own statements) should elicit more of a response from you then "so?"

That implies you are a hypocrite.

Are you?
No. What immorality on Biden's part?
It'll be discussed muchly as was Trump in 2016.
When does it start?

No wonder why Biden is so attracted to Kamala, they share the same background as HomeWreckers.

better watch out -donny's CONcubine who got knocked up whilst he was still married to ivana & gave birth to his 4th spawn might tae ssue with labling anyone a homewrecker.

its to determine if dems have the same standards for themselves they have for others,,,,

ne'eh............

you all own the ' party of family values ' & set that bar & how you crashed & burned with it - makes this like water rolling off a duck's back.

they arent my party,,,

but the dem hypocrisy and dbl standards get more amazing everytime a new subject comes up,,,

i am not a (D) so there's that. i didn't vote for slick willy, so my conscience is clear.

i'm voting for biden because donny is a sociopathic malignant narcissist with arrested development & the biggest man whore since caligula.

in otherwords orange man bad and youre voting for the mentally ill guy that most likely got a blowjob from his pick as VP because thats how she rolls,,,

desperate for what???

I never said I wanted anything,,,the statement was about why youre voting for joe,,,

desperate as if it's gonna matter after all this time going from clinton to trump.

& i've said exactly why i am voting for biden - albeit he wasn't my 1st, 2nd nor even 3rd choice.

ne'eh............

they arent my party,,,

desperate for what???

desperate as if it's gonna matter after all this time going from clinton to trump.

& i've said exactly why i am voting for biden - albeit he wasn't my 1st, 2nd nor even 3rd choice.
thats not desperation,,,

So?

From what I have seen of your posts you constantly stack Trump for being immoral. I think this evidence of Bidens own immorality (among loads of videos, and his own statements) should elicit more of a response from you then "so?"

Are you?
When does it start?
Just as soon as Biden crawls out of the basement and mounts the debate stage with Trump.

So?

Are you?
When does it start?
Just as soon as Biden crawls out of the basement and mounts the debate stage with Trump.

What makes you think he's going to? Mr. Biden refused to speak to FRIENDLY media this week on live TV.

This week's Acceptance Speech was prepared, taped and edited in advance. Sleepy Joe plans to watch it in his basement this week with his caretaker.

LOLOL

You haven't proven Biden did anything immoral. Don't ya think you should at least start there?

LOLOL

You haven't proven Biden did anything immoral. Don't ya think you should at least start there?
thats what the discussion is about dumbass,,,

the man said joe was sniffing his wife while they were married,,,got anything to prove his claim wrong about how joe lied about how they met???

LOLOL

He poked his finger in his aide's pie.

Other than whining and attention pleading from a jolted pissed off former night club owner husband from almost a half of a century ago, is there any evidence of an inappropriate relationship?

better watch out -donny's CONcubine, marla - & who got knocked up whilst he was still married to ivana & gave birth to his 4th spawn might have an issue with labling anyone a homewrecker.
Oh yeah, so your position is your immoral cheater is more moral than our immoral cheater. Looks like a stalemate. Now let's discuss policy.
Which wife did Biden cheat on?

Other than whining and attention pleading from a jolted pissed off former night club owner husband from almost a half of a century ago, is there any evidence of an inappropriate relationship?
well theres is the fact he likes to sniff little girls and other mens wives,,,

LOLOL

the man said joe was sniffing his wife while they were married,,,got anything to prove his claim wrong about how joe lied about how they met???
So what if he said that? You have no proof. :lol:

LOLOL

Having relations with another man's wife isn't immoral?

Biden has offered no proof as to his whereabouts, and neither has Dr. Jill Biden. Getting up before a committee with a subpoena might be a good start, wouldn't you say? Esp. if the Bidens refuse to testify or turn over their records.

LOLOL

I dont get your point,,,

if I go off of the dem standards thats all thats needed,,,

LOLOL

Having relations with another man's wife isn't immoral?

Biden has offered no proof as to his whereabouts, and neither has Dr. Jill Biden. Getting up before a committee with a subpoena might be a good start, wouldn't you say? Esp. if the Bidens refuse to testify or turn over their records.

Uh where did you get that I have to prove that joe biden lied ? I posted an article where his x wife says it...

LOLOL

I dont have to prove anything lol...whats with you folks on the left, PROVE THE ARTICLE IS WRONG...lol

Forum List

Back