Jill Biden’s ex-husband accuses her of affair with Joe in 1970s

Joe Biden the consumate liar

Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s, according to a bombshell new report.

Bill Stevenson on Monday accused the presumptive Democratic nominee of being a home-wrecker and says the feel-good story of how Biden and Jill met on a blind date is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson, now 72, who is working on a book that includes the lurid claim. “But facts are facts and what happened, happened.”

Stevenson and his then-wife grew close to Biden in 1972 while working on his first campaign to represent Delaware in the US Senate.

That same year, tragedy struck when Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and infant daughter were killed in a car crash.

Stevenson said first suspected the affair in 1974, when his wife passed on meeting an up-and-coming rock star who was set to play at his Delaware club.

“I know exactly when it was,’ he told the Daily Mail. “Bruce Springsteen was going to play at The Stone Balloon and I had to go to Northern New Jersey to pay him in advance.

So?

From what I have seen of your posts you constantly stack Trump for being immoral. I think this evidence of Bidens own immorality (among loads of videos, and his own statements) should elicit more of a response from you then "so?"

That implies you are a hypocrite.

Are you?
No. What immorality on Biden's part?

If he is an adulterer is that not an immoral act?
If he is an adulterer. Prove the story is true ...

Of course it's true. He and Jill had an affair. It destroyed her marriage and she's now married to and playing nursemaid to her lover. It's not a particularly salacious story. Jill comes out creepier than Joe.

An affair almost 50 years ago?
Remind me how an unverified story about a Supreme Court Justice from 50 years ago was so important that the dems lied and put on known liars to make false claims about it?
Unfortunately for America and Americans that's what dems Do, they have zero to offer up for America. When is the last time anyone heard a Democrat say anything positive? Their only hope in the election is Joe Biden ( with dementia) or lie cheat and steal. Their entire DNC convention was nothing about helping America and Americans and everything about bringing down Trump because damned us to hell if our American president cares to say ..... get ready ( AMERICA FIRST) . These decrepit democrats can all go pound sand . I can't find a good one in the bunch .

we

May be wrong , but I think he is saying that bill Clinton jammed his cigar into Monica, an intern , in the oval office . To you democrats it was just Billy boy being Billy boy ... but Trump banged a stripper before he was ever elected to office and poor dems couldn't believe people were so deplorable to vote for that orange beast . Bit then Joe Biden. And it's all ok again ...

Follow along pal.
If Biden is guilty, bring charges with evidence, and try him. I doubt it though.
If Blll Clinton is guilty, bring charges with evidence, and try him. Highly Likely he is Guilty.
If Trump is guilty, bring charges with evidence, and try him. Highly Likely he committed many, many crimes.
Follow along pal. There needs to be no guilty , just a dick head Democrat like (Dr. Ford) and that's all it takes for you dick heads to pounce . Meanwhile , you all gave Billy boy Clinton a pass , even though you had the smoking cigar . Hypocrites, every single Trump hating one of yas. Do what I say , not what I do.
On a positive note , by November 3 , Trump will have you morons looking like what you are , fool's. The whole bull shit China flu will be exposed , Trump will have black on black shootings down in Chicago and other big cities and democrats will be doing what they do , sucking their thumbs and saying orange ..... Grrrrr, bad , must destroy . Well pussies, come and get some .

we

May be wrong , but I think he is saying that bill Clinton jammed his cigar into Monica, an intern , in the oval office . To you democrats it was just Billy boy being Billy boy ... but Trump banged a stripper before he was ever elected to office and poor dems couldn't believe people were so deplorable to vote for that orange beast . Bit then Joe Biden. And it's all ok again ...

Follow along pal.
If Biden is guilty, bring charges with evidence, and try him. I doubt it though.
If Blll Clinton is guilty, bring charges with evidence, and try him. Highly Likely he is Guilty.
If Trump is guilty, bring charges with evidence, and try him. Highly Likely he committed many, many crimes.
Oh, just in case .... look.... Oh, great: NASA says an asteroid is headed our way right before Election Day morons.

Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s, according to a bombshell new report.

Bill Stevenson on Monday accused the presumptive Democratic nominee of being a home-wrecker and says the feel-good story of how Biden and Jill met on a blind date is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson, now 72, who is working on a book that includes the lurid claim. “But facts are facts and what happened, happened.”

Stevenson and his then-wife grew close to Biden in 1972 while working on his first campaign to represent Delaware in the US Senate.

That same year, tragedy struck when Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and infant daughter were killed in a car crash.

Stevenson said first suspected the affair in 1974, when his wife passed on meeting an up-and-coming rock star who was set to play at his Delaware club.

“I know exactly when it was,’ he told the Daily Mail. “Bruce Springsteen was going to play at The Stone Balloon and I had to go to Northern New Jersey to pay him in advance.

So?

The walls are closing in on Joe. He's a certified sleaze ball
Is it the beginning of the end? :abgg2q.jpg:

So?

From what I have seen of your posts you constantly stack Trump for being immoral. I think this evidence of Bidens own immorality (among loads of videos, and his own statements) should elicit more of a response from you then "so?"

Are you?

Of course it's true. He and Jill had an affair. It destroyed her marriage and she's now married to and playing nursemaid to her lover. It's not a particularly salacious story. Jill comes out creepier than Joe.
You saying, "of course it's true," is not actually proof.
icon_rolleyes.gif

we

Follow along pal.
Follow along pal. There needs to be no guilty , just a dick head Democrat like (Dr. Ford) and that's all it takes for you dick heads to pounce . Meanwhile , you all gave Billy boy Clinton a pass , even though you had the smoking cigar . Hypocrites, every single Trump hating one of yas. Do what I say , not what I do.
On a positive note , by November 3 , Trump will have you morons looking like what you are , fool's. The whole bull shit China flu will be exposed , Trump will have black on black shootings down in Chicago and other big cities and democrats will be doing what they do , sucking their thumbs and saying orange ..... Grrrrr, bad , must destroy . Well pussies, come and get some .
Oh? Who voted for Bill Clinton after learning about him and Monica Lewinsky?

So?

Are you?

icon_rolleyes.gif
Jill Biden was married to this guy. While married she meets Joe Biden. She leaves her husband and is now Mrs. Biden. Of course it's true. It just not necessarily a bad thing. It happens every day. I wouldn't condemn either of them.

So?

Are you?

icon_rolleyes.gif
Jill Biden was married to this guy. While married she meets Joe Biden. She leaves her husband and is now Mrs. Biden. Of course it's true. It just not necessarily a bad thing. It happens every day. I wouldn't condemn either of them.
Repeating it is not actually proof.
icon_rolleyes.gif

it's clear you have no actual proof.

So?

Are you?

icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Are you saying the Bidens aren't married? The proof is irrefutable. Jill Biden bounced from bed to bed. It doesn't make her a bad person.

we

Follow along pal.
Oh, just in case .... look.... Oh, great: NASA says an asteroid is headed our way right before Election Day morons.

It's 7 feet across. Not a threat according to the article.

Plugs is a fucking lowlife. The state-owned politburo goes to great lengths to dismiss his mild case of pedophilia ("it's just lovable joe") but he's the head grifter of a serious crime family that has bilked millions from various countries using his political influence. Humping a married woman is literally nothing to this soulless shitstain.

So?

Are you?

icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Are you saying the Bidens aren't married? The proof is irrefutable. Jill Biden bounced from bed to bed. It doesn't make her a bad person.
LOL

No, I said no such thing. Sadly for you, you're not playing with a full deck. :cuckoo:

Plugs is a fucking lowlife. The state-owned politburo goes to great lengths to dismiss his mild case of pedophilia ("it's just lovable joe") but he's the head grifter of a serious crime family that has bilked millions from various countries using his political influence. Humping a married woman is literally nothing to this soulless shitstain.

At the least hes one weird freaky lowlife, hes been that way his entire political life. Hes dumb as a rock and always has been and his entire career is riddled with lies and flipflops and outright reversals of core beliefs
Biden is truly a dumbass and a liar. Obama chose him as VP because he needed a token white boy that wouldnt have a clue what was going on around him, Biden was perfect

Forum List

Back