Jill Biden’s ex-husband accuses her of affair with Joe in 1970s

Joe Biden the consumate liar

Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s, according to a bombshell new report.

Bill Stevenson on Monday accused the presumptive Democratic nominee of being a home-wrecker and says the feel-good story of how Biden and Jill met on a blind date is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson, now 72, who is working on a book that includes the lurid claim. “But facts are facts and what happened, happened.”

Stevenson and his then-wife grew close to Biden in 1972 while working on his first campaign to represent Delaware in the US Senate.

That same year, tragedy struck when Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and infant daughter were killed in a car crash.

Stevenson said first suspected the affair in 1974, when his wife passed on meeting an up-and-coming rock star who was set to play at his Delaware club.

“I know exactly when it was,’ he told the Daily Mail. “Bruce Springsteen was going to play at The Stone Balloon and I had to go to Northern New Jersey to pay him in advance.

So?

From what I have seen of your posts you constantly stack Trump for being immoral. I think this evidence of Bidens own immorality (among loads of videos, and his own statements) should elicit more of a response from you then "so?"

That implies you are a hypocrite.

Are you?
No. What immorality on Biden's part?

View attachment 376424

View attachment 376425

Oh? Which of those people complained Biden did anything inappropriate?

You have to be blind not to see that it is inappropriate.

LOLOL

Their parents were standing right there. Not one person there said he behaved inappropriately. Seems you are deranged.

How sad. :(

No need to insult me if you can't see by yourself go buy some glasses and you will see more clearly.

Glasses for what? You're deranged. You just proved it. You see something there that even the parents there didn't see. Exactly what kind of spectacles do you think I need in order to see your hallucinations?

It's you who are other leftie disturb for not see that it's an old pig who likes to touch and smell the hair of women:mad:

Biden is a freak and those on the left know it...they deflect and lie and defend him because they are uhhh liberals...

LOL

You poor thing. Not even the Republican Senators being sworn in that day ever said Biden behaved inappropriately. Is this really the best you've got??

Not a question of whether anyone thinks what he did was criminal, hes a freak and theres video after video after video to demonstrate that...a woman accused him of inappropriate actions but like every other democrat accused liberals attack the woman, call her liar and dismiss her...when its a gop then sig Metoo on them and rage about how republicans are against women...
Bidens a weird freaky wack job you cant change that with verbage

LOLOL

Great, maybe you can succeed where every other rightard has failed... quote the parents their of any of those kids who say Biden acted inappropriately....

Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s, according to a bombshell new report.

Bill Stevenson on Monday accused the presumptive Democratic nominee of being a home-wrecker and says the feel-good story of how Biden and Jill met on a blind date is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson, now 72, who is working on a book that includes the lurid claim. “But facts are facts and what happened, happened.”

Stevenson and his then-wife grew close to Biden in 1972 while working on his first campaign to represent Delaware in the US Senate.

That same year, tragedy struck when Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and infant daughter were killed in a car crash.

Stevenson said first suspected the affair in 1974, when his wife passed on meeting an up-and-coming rock star who was set to play at his Delaware club.

“I know exactly when it was,’ he told the Daily Mail. “Bruce Springsteen was going to play at The Stone Balloon and I had to go to Northern New Jersey to pay him in advance.

No wonder why Biden is so attracted to Kamala, they share the same background as HomeWreckers.

better watch out -donny's CONcubine who got knocked up whilst he was still married to ivana & gave birth to his 4th spawn might tae ssue with labling anyone a homewrecker.
its not about trump doing it,,we all know what he did,,,

its to determine if dems have the same standards for themselves they have for others,,,,

you answered that question,,,
LOLOL

You haven't proven Biden did anything immoral. Don't ya think you should at least start there?

I think extorting a foreign country is pretty immoral. Don't you?
Too bad for you Biden didn't do that. Is that really the best you've got?

He didn't? This video proves otherwise. Not only that he's proud of his illegal action.

lol ... & now for the real facts:

Here’s What Happened With The Bidens And Ukraine
Lisette Voytko Forbes Staff

(Updated: 11:43 a.m. EST, 10/4/2019)

Topline: President Trump and his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, repeatedly claimed that Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden engaged in corruption while the two had dealings in Ukraine.

But no evidence of corruption has ever been found⁠—here’s what actually happened:

• In May 2014, Hunter Biden took a board seat on Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings. He was reportedly paid $50,000 per month.
  • Burisma had ties to Ukraine’s previous president Viktor Yanukovych, who was ousted from office.
  • As vice president, Joe Biden was tasked with reducing corruption in Ukraine after Yanukovych⁠—eventually charged with “mass killing of civilians”⁠— exiled himself to Crimea amid threats of civil war.
  • The overlap between the vice president and his son raised concerns over a potential conflict of interest. The Obama White House said there was no issue with Hunter Biden’s work, and that no conflict of interest existed.
  • In 2016, and with the support of other world leaders, Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion of U.S. aid unless Ukraine’s leaders fired the country’s top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, for being too soft on corruption⁠⁠—which they did.
  • Before Shokin was fired, he had been conducting an investigation of Burisma, and Hunter Biden allegedly was a subject. But the investigation had been inactive for over a year by the time Joe Biden pushed for Shokin’s ouster.
  • Hunter Biden stepped down from his Burisma board seat in April 2019. He had been offered another term but refused because it could possibly hurt Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.
  • Kurt Volker, the former U.S. special envoy for Ukraine, testified in an October 3 hearing before Congress that he warned Giuliani that he was being given “untrustworthy” information about the Bidens. Volker resigned his post September 28 after being named in the whistleblower report.
  • Ukraine’s current top prosecutor Ruslan Ryaboshapka said October 4 he will review all old cases involving Burisma. He did not say when the review will be completed, or if the cases will be re-opened.
Here’s What Happened With The Bidens And Ukraine

Hunter Biden had ZERO experience in oil and/or gas and none whatsoever in Ukraine. Why was he qualified for a $600,000 a year job with Burisma? Biden was thrown out of the US Navy for being a coke-head and refused to pay child support for the spawn he sired. Doesn't sound like he should be commanding that kind of income.

LOLOL

Who the fuck are you to decide what he should get paid?

I'm not.

But what's wrong with TRANSPARENCY, so that we can see the links between Biden and Ukraine as well as Biden and Red China?

It seems like Burisma was buying INFLUENCE. If they weren't let's hear what the Bidens did to earn the money.

So what if they were? There's no evidence Joe Biden ever did anything for them in exchange.

Stupid asses like polishprince and others have no clue why the son of a powerful politician has power and influence. Having a phone call answered means everything. A simple phone call from a politician's son requesting a meeting with someone can mean everything. Basically, these people like the son of someone, are door openers.

So, in your view, this was Burisma paying top dollar for Influence and that's just hunky-dory with you?

It's normal acceptable legal business practice.

not to be tooooo cynical, but Democrats only care about the morals of Republicans. Democrats are presumed to be reprobates, so it really isn't an issue.

Sleepy Joe veritably SCREAMS insincerity and phoniness with everything he says. No rational person would be surprised to know that he has not been entirely without sexual sins.

So?

From what I have seen of your posts you constantly stack Trump for being immoral. I think this evidence of Bidens own immorality (among loads of videos, and his own statements) should elicit more of a response from you then "so?"

Are you?

View attachment 376424

View attachment 376425

LOLOL

Their parents were standing right there. Not one person there said he behaved inappropriately. Seems you are deranged.

No need to insult me if you can't see by yourself go buy some glasses and you will see more clearly.

Glasses for what? You're deranged. You just proved it. You see something there that even the parents there didn't see. Exactly what kind of spectacles do you think I need in order to see your hallucinations?

It's you who are other leftie disturb for not see that it's an old pig who likes to touch and smell the hair of women:mad:

Biden is a freak and those on the left know it...they deflect and lie and defend him because they are uhhh liberals...

LOL

You poor thing. Not even the Republican Senators being sworn in that day ever said Biden behaved inappropriately. Is this really the best you've got??

Not a question of whether anyone thinks what he did was criminal, hes a freak and theres video after video after video to demonstrate that...a woman accused him of inappropriate actions but like every other democrat accused liberals attack the woman, call her liar and dismiss her...when its a gop then sig Metoo on them and rage about how republicans are against women...

LOLOL

Great, maybe you can succeed where every other rightard has failed... quote the parents their of any of those kids who say Biden acted inappropriately....

Faun, close mouth and Pay attention, I never said anyone said he acted inappropriately, they were most likely all democrats...acting criminally and being weird, freaky and making people uncomfortable is different but still traits that a president should not have...

Like I said theres video after video of biden acting like a Freak Sniffer, I dont want to imagine what he does around a hamper full of worn underwear

not to be tooooo cynical, but Democrats only care about the morals of Republicans. Democrats are presumed to be reprobates, so it really isn't an issue.

Sleepy Joe veritably SCREAMS insincerity and phoniness with everything he says. No rational person would be surprised to know that he has not been entirely without sexual sins.
Democrats oust their offenders. Republicans elect and re-elect them.

So?

Are you?

View attachment 376424

View attachment 376425

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Faun, close mouth and Pay attention, I never said anyone said he acted inappropriately, they were most likely all democrats...acting criminally and being weird, freaky and making people uncomfortable is different but still traits that a president should not have...

Like I said theres video after video of biden acting like a Freak Sniffer, I dont want to imagine what he does around a hamper full of worn underwear

Whispering words of encouragement is not sniffing.

Democrats oust their offenders. Republicans elect and re-elect them.

Not true at all. Rep. Gerry Studds admitted paedophilia at a press conference, they gave him a standing o.

Rep. Barney Frank had a gay prostitution ring being run out of his home by his Bum Buddy, continued in office.

So?

Are you?

View attachment 376424

View attachment 376425

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Whispering words of encouragement is not sniffing.

LOL you made my day thanks dave

So?

Are you?

View attachment 376424

View attachment 376425

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

"they were most likely all democrats"

You're wrong about that too. Actually, there were 24 Republicans and 13 Democrats.

None said they saw anything inappropriate. And they were standing right next to their kids and grandkids.

Are delusions really the best you've got to criticize Biden?

So?

Are you?

View attachment 376424

View attachment 376425

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

You're wrong about that too. Actually, there were 24 Republicans and 13 Democrats.

None said they saw anything inappropriate. And they were standing right next to their kids and grandkids.

Faun lol give that redundant ad nauseum statement a break. Ive already gave you that and agreed no one said they "SAW" anything...that doesnt change the fact that he DOES SNIFF HAIR and hes a freak and quite possibly a dengenerate and cant be trusted around your hamper

So?

Are you?

View attachment 376424

View attachment 376425

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Faun lol give that redundant ad nauseum statement a break. Ive already gave you that and agreed no one said they "SAW" anything...that doesnt change the fact that he DOES SNIFF HAIR and hes a freak and quite possibly a dengenerate and cant be trusted around your hamper

So you say. The people standing next to him don't see what you see.

No wonder why Biden is so attracted to Kamala, they share the same background as HomeWreckers.

better watch out -donny's CONcubine who got knocked up whilst he was still married to ivana & gave birth to his 4th spawn might tae ssue with labling anyone a homewrecker.

its to determine if dems have the same standards for themselves they have for others,,,,

LOLOL

You haven't proven Biden did anything immoral. Don't ya think you should at least start there?

He didn't? This video proves otherwise. Not only that he's proud of his illegal action.

LOL

That video proves no such thing. :cuckoo:

What it does show is Biden imposing pre-conditions on us giving Ukraine loan guarantees. Pre-conditions supported by the Executive branch in support of Ukraine's Raza who wanted Shokin removed from office for not prosecuting corrupt oligarchs.

Even Impeached Trump supports that...

“Why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?” - Impeached Trump

Why are you a moron who believes that the riots in Portland are a myth?

Faun is mentally ill. Waste of time.

Sorry for being too tough for you in tbe past. I'll go easy on you from now on, snowflake.

You are sorry. And you’re an moron.

View attachment 376413

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
TRIGGERED.gif

Is that an original? LOL

Poor Fawn. Owned by Orange Cat and now is forever ruined on this board. Tell me again how the riots are a “myth”. Idiot.

Newt frowns with heavy disapproval on Joe's scandalous infidelity.....View attachment 376416

A real man cheats on his wife while she in on her death bed -- or at least pays to screw a porn star raw; when his wife has just given birth to his child....
I always wonder why posts like this arent deleted. Totally irrelevant to the thread title.

The left ALWAYS derails threads the cant defend
I wonder why dumb asses like you clutch your pearls about shit you worship your cult leader for doing -- and more.....

Your fake outrage is just that, fake...so fuk what you whining about
You
Complain a lot

LOLOL

LOL

What it does show is Biden imposing pre-conditions on us giving Ukraine loan guarantees. Pre-conditions supported by the Executive branch in support of Ukraine's Raza who wanted Shokin removed from office for not prosecuting corrupt oligarchs.

“Why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?” - Impeached Trump

Sorry for being too tough for you in tbe past. I'll go easy on you from now on, snowflake.

View attachment 376413

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
TRIGGERED.gif

Is that an original? LOL

Poor Fawn. Owned by Orange Cat and now is forever ruined on this board. Tell me again how the riots are a “myth”. Idiot.

LOLOL

You poor thing. You're so fucked in the head, it's actually amusing. As always, your obsession with me is noted and laughed at.

LOLOL

LOL

View attachment 376413

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
TRIGGERED.gif

Is that an original? LOL

LOLOL

You poor thing. You're so fucked in the head, it's actually amusing. As always, your obsession with me is noted and laughed at.

Wha3t!!!! obsessed with you I responded to 2 of your ridiculous redundant posts with facts that you cant intelligently dispute. Pay Attention Faun, you cant offend me, insulting me makes me chuckle..
Now try to think of a halfway intelligent response, yanno something new, different

LOLOL

LOL

View attachment 376413

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
TRIGGERED.gif

Is that an original? LOL

LOLOL

Wha3t!!!! obsessed with you I responded to 2 of your ridiculous redundant posts with facts that you cant intelligently dispute. Pay Attention Faun, you cant offend me, insulting me makes me chuckle..
Now try to think of a halfway intelligent response, yanno something new, different

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Dumbfuck, I didn't post that to you. Exactly how deranged are you?? :ack-1:

LOLOL

LOL

View attachment 376413

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
TRIGGERED.gif

Is that an original? LOL

LOLOL

^^^Triggered^^^

Ha ha ha ha

I am still laughing at how you were owned by orange cat.

LOLOL

LOL

View attachment 376413

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
TRIGGERED.gif

Is that an original? LOL

LOLOL

^^^Triggered^^^

Ha ha ha ha

I am still laughing at how you were owned by orange cat.

LOLOL

By "owned," you mean where he owned himself by promoting the nonsense that the economy is booming now?

That probably won't change even one vote, except those who wonder about his honesty.
At least he didn't grab her by the pussy and then try to buy her silence
I see these idiotic comments about Trumps dream of being a stud muffin in a locker room--------I am woman and even I know that guys talk like this about their supposed conquests and delusions of what they think women like. This said, Trump said nothing of grabbing a woman's P without her wanting to be grabbed. Grabbing a P is pretty standard in hetero sex-----------so this leaves me to think that the idiots who keep bringing up this mudane comment are actually gay guys who find touching any woman sexually as disgusting.
A statement by the president about his grabbing pussy is far from being dull or lacking in interest. This isn’t necessarily new territory for Trump. An affair while he was married broke up his first marriage. In appearances on The Howard Stern Show, he frequently rated women based on their looks and desirability and described his sexual encounters in such detail that Stern would stop him. In the office, his employees were subjected to endless commentary on the female form. Several former Miss Universe pageant contestants complained about him wandering into the dressing room while they were partially or totally naked. And of course there's the numerous women that have now come forward to relate disturbing stories of his sexual abuse over the past three decades.

Since you claim to be a women, I suppose you have not been privy to a lot of men's locker room talk but I have dating back to high school and college when I played baseball and years playing various team supports. First of all, the idea that "it was only locker-room talk," and "all men do it" is just not so. In fact most men do not verbally abuse women in lockers rooms and most that do have some pretty serious problems.

Trump's abuse of people is certainly not limited to just women. From the time when he was a youngster and he beat up younger kids in the neighborhood to his nightly presidential twitter rampages, he always has gone after those he considered to be weak and as president that includes just about everyone.

Forum List

Back