Jill Biden’s ex-husband accuses her of affair with Joe in 1970s

Joe Biden the consumate liar

Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s, according to a bombshell new report.

Bill Stevenson on Monday accused the presumptive Democratic nominee of being a home-wrecker and says the feel-good story of how Biden and Jill met on a blind date is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson, now 72, who is working on a book that includes the lurid claim. “But facts are facts and what happened, happened.”

Stevenson and his then-wife grew close to Biden in 1972 while working on his first campaign to represent Delaware in the US Senate.

That same year, tragedy struck when Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and infant daughter were killed in a car crash.

Stevenson said first suspected the affair in 1974, when his wife passed on meeting an up-and-coming rock star who was set to play at his Delaware club.

“I know exactly when it was,’ he told the Daily Mail. “Bruce Springsteen was going to play at The Stone Balloon and I had to go to Northern New Jersey to pay him in advance.

No wonder why Biden is so attracted to Kamala, they share the same background as HomeWreckers.

better watch out -donny's CONcubine, marla - & who got knocked up whilst he was still married to ivana & gave birth to his 4th spawn might have an issue with labling anyone a homewrecker.
Oh yeah, so your position is your immoral cheater is more moral than our immoral cheater. Looks like a stalemate. Now let's discuss policy.
Which wife did Biden cheat on?

He was with another man's wife. And where I come from that isn't kosher. And if the man were to come to Biden's home in Wilmington and punch Sleepy Joe in the face, he would definitely be justified.

Tea Bagger trumpoholics are slurping and sucking as they demand the Biden's provide documents of their whereabouts and activities from a half-century ago on a specific day, concerned a long term romance and marriage was beginning.

Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s, according to a bombshell new report.

Bill Stevenson on Monday accused the presumptive Democratic nominee of being a home-wrecker and says the feel-good story of how Biden and Jill met on a blind date is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson, now 72, who is working on a book that includes the lurid claim. “But facts are facts and what happened, happened.”

Stevenson and his then-wife grew close to Biden in 1972 while working on his first campaign to represent Delaware in the US Senate.

That same year, tragedy struck when Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and infant daughter were killed in a car crash.

Stevenson said first suspected the affair in 1974, when his wife passed on meeting an up-and-coming rock star who was set to play at his Delaware club.

“I know exactly when it was,’ he told the Daily Mail. “Bruce Springsteen was going to play at The Stone Balloon and I had to go to Northern New Jersey to pay him in advance.

No wonder why Biden is so attracted to Kamala, they share the same background as HomeWreckers.

better watch out -donny's CONcubine who got knocked up whilst he was still married to ivana & gave birth to his 4th spawn might tae ssue with labling anyone a homewrecker.
its not about trump doing it,,we all know what he did,,,

its to determine if dems have the same standards for themselves they have for others,,,,

you answered that question,,,
LOLOL

You haven't proven Biden did anything immoral. Don't ya think you should at least start there?

He poked his finger in his aide's pie.
So she says.

better watch out -donny's CONcubine, marla - & who got knocked up whilst he was still married to ivana & gave birth to his 4th spawn might have an issue with labling anyone a homewrecker.
Oh yeah, so your position is your immoral cheater is more moral than our immoral cheater. Looks like a stalemate. Now let's discuss policy.

He was with another man's wife. And where I come from that isn't kosher. And if the man were to come to Biden's home in Wilmington and punch Sleepy Joe in the face, he would definitely be justified.

but it's been done so many times within the self proclaimed 'party of family values' - this little tidbit matters not whether it's true or fake desperate news.

That's a claim made by some guy some 50 years later. And while that sort of behavior is adultery, it's not cheating, of which that other poster accused Biden.

That's a claim made by some guy some 50 years later. And while that sort of behavior is adultery, it's not cheating, of which that other poster accused Biden.

exactly - why now? biden ran for prez many times....

That probably won't change even one vote, except those who wonder about his honesty.
Honesty is now a concern for people who support the repubs with Trump at the helm?
if you support any politician you dont care about honesty.....

Cause now he wants to sell a book.

so-what-baby-S.jpg

Cause now he wants to sell a book.
doesnt mean its not true,,

Fair enough. The main thing I'm concerned about is whether Biden is morally qualified for the Presidency, just like Biden was concerned about Kavanaugh's moral qualification for the Supreme Court. Biden needs to live by the same standard that he held Kav to.

Further, at the time of the alleged Adultery, it was a criminal offense punishable by a year in jail in Delaware. In addition, if he ever transported the man's wife across state lines (very likely in a state as small as Delaware), that's a felony , a violation of the Hatch Act- transporting a broad across state line for an immoral purpose.

Man!!...He must have really liked the smell of her. Made his leg hairs stand up.

that entire headline gives me a headache.

jills ex husband accuses her of having an affair with her husband.

in the end - WHO THE FUCK CARES about their personal lives?

the ny post is also a rupert murdoch rag. hmmmm.....
who gives a fuck? they all roll up to 6 people more or less.

better watch out -donny's CONcubine who got knocked up whilst he was still married to ivana & gave birth to his 4th spawn might tae ssue with labling anyone a homewrecker.

its to determine if dems have the same standards for themselves they have for others,,,,

ne'eh............

you all own the ' party of family values ' & set that bar & how you crashed & burned with it - makes this like water rolling off a duck's back.

& it's only *you* throwing shit against the wall as well.
At least you admit the Democrats are not a party of family values.

i've seen donny in action for decades in the private sector & the public eye.

all of it plays into it, sweety. all of it.
Whatever. Let me know when you're ready to discuss policy of Biden and Trump.

LOLOL

You haven't proven Biden did anything immoral. Don't ya think you should at least start there?

I think extorting a foreign country is pretty immoral. Don't you?

Forum List

Back