Jill Biden’s ex-husband accuses her of affair with Joe in 1970s

Joe Biden the consumate liar

Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s, according to a bombshell new report.

Bill Stevenson on Monday accused the presumptive Democratic nominee of being a home-wrecker and says the feel-good story of how Biden and Jill met on a blind date is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson, now 72, who is working on a book that includes the lurid claim. “But facts are facts and what happened, happened.”

Stevenson and his then-wife grew close to Biden in 1972 while working on his first campaign to represent Delaware in the US Senate.

That same year, tragedy struck when Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and infant daughter were killed in a car crash.

Stevenson said first suspected the affair in 1974, when his wife passed on meeting an up-and-coming rock star who was set to play at his Delaware club.

“I know exactly when it was,’ he told the Daily Mail. “Bruce Springsteen was going to play at The Stone Balloon and I had to go to Northern New Jersey to pay him in advance.

No wonder why Biden is so attracted to Kamala, they share the same background as HomeWreckers.

better watch out -donny's CONcubine who got knocked up whilst he was still married to ivana & gave birth to his 4th spawn might tae ssue with labling anyone a homewrecker.
its not about trump doing it,,we all know what he did,,,

its to determine if dems have the same standards for themselves they have for others,,,,

you answered that question,,,
LOLOL

You haven't proven Biden did anything immoral. Don't ya think you should at least start there?

I think extorting a foreign country is pretty immoral. Don't you?
Too bad for you Biden didn't do that. Is that really the best you've got?

Last edited:

Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s, according to a bombshell new report.

Bill Stevenson on Monday accused the presumptive Democratic nominee of being a home-wrecker and says the feel-good story of how Biden and Jill met on a blind date is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson, now 72, who is working on a book that includes the lurid claim. “But facts are facts and what happened, happened.”

Stevenson and his then-wife grew close to Biden in 1972 while working on his first campaign to represent Delaware in the US Senate.

That same year, tragedy struck when Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and infant daughter were killed in a car crash.

Stevenson said first suspected the affair in 1974, when his wife passed on meeting an up-and-coming rock star who was set to play at his Delaware club.

“I know exactly when it was,’ he told the Daily Mail. “Bruce Springsteen was going to play at The Stone Balloon and I had to go to Northern New Jersey to pay him in advance.

No wonder why Biden is so attracted to Kamala, they share the same background as HomeWreckers.

better watch out -donny's CONcubine, marla - & who got knocked up whilst he was still married to ivana & gave birth to his 4th spawn might have an issue with labling anyone a homewrecker.
Oh yeah, so your position is your immoral cheater is more moral than our immoral cheater. Looks like a stalemate. Now let's discuss policy.
Which wife did Biden cheat on?

He was with another man's wife. And where I come from that isn't kosher. And if the man were to come to Biden's home in Wilmington and punch Sleepy Joe in the face, he would definitely be justified.
Prove he did that...

better watch out -donny's CONcubine, marla - & who got knocked up whilst he was still married to ivana & gave birth to his 4th spawn might have an issue with labling anyone a homewrecker.
Oh yeah, so your position is your immoral cheater is more moral than our immoral cheater. Looks like a stalemate. Now let's discuss policy.

He was with another man's wife. And where I come from that isn't kosher. And if the man were to come to Biden's home in Wilmington and punch Sleepy Joe in the face, he would definitely be justified.
Prove he did that...

We have the testimony of Bill Stevenson. And I believe him. Now, if Sleepy Joe wants to prove it wasn't him having a relationship with Jill, I'd love to see the evidence.

BTW, Mr. Stevenson has no reason to lie. He's a senior citizen, not running for president. And he doesn't have the memory problems that Mr. Biden has

So?

From what I have seen of your posts you constantly stack Trump for being immoral. I think this evidence of Bidens own immorality (among loads of videos, and his own statements) should elicit more of a response from you then "so?"

That implies you are a hypocrite.

Are you?
No. What immorality on Biden's part?

If he is an adulterer is that not an immoral act?
If he is an adulterer. Prove the story is true ...
Poof??
What good is proof against a sitting president. Ask Trump. The president can not be found guilty of anything because he is the president. Trump claims, "He could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody" and not "lose any voters." During the Mueller investigation, he said as president he could not be subpoenaed. During his impeachment, he said, he could not be arrested or tried for any crime. Trump has only one judge, jury, and execution, the American voter which is why suppressing the vote is top priority.

Last edited:

So?

From what I have seen of your posts you constantly stack Trump for being immoral. I think this evidence of Bidens own immorality (among loads of videos, and his own statements) should elicit more of a response from you then "so?"

Are you?

Poof??
What good is proof against a sitting president. Ask Trump. The president can not be found guilty of anything because he is the president. Trump claims, "He could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody" and not "lose any voters." During the Mueller investigation, he said as president he could not be subpoenaed. During his impeachment, he said, he could not be arrested or tried for any crime.

President Trump wasn't accused of any crimes during his Fake Impeachment. Obstruction of Congress isn't a crime.

Neither is Abuse of Power.

Much less a high crime.

If you go cell to cell and talk to the men in Atlanta Federal Penitentiary you won't find a single con serving time for either of those supposed "crimes"

Of all the news going on in the US and the world, this is a problem??? Something that happened between two consenting adults 40+ years ago?
Talk about dance of the desperate

Prove he did that...

We have the testimony of Bill Stevenson. And I believe him. Now, if Sleepy Joe wants to prove it wasn't him having a relationship with Jill, I'd love to see the evidence.

BTW, Mr. Stevenson has no reason to lie. He's a senior citizen, not running for president. And he doesn't have the memory problems that Mr. Biden has
Your feelz is not proof. :eusa_doh:

And feigning ignorance over motivation doesn't help you either.

So?

Are you?

Poof??
What good is proof against a sitting president. Ask Trump. The president can not be found guilty of anything because he is the president. Trump claims, "He could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody" and not "lose any voters." During the Mueller investigation, he said as president he could not be subpoenaed. During his impeachment, he said, he could not be arrested or tried for any crime.

President Trump wasn't accused of any crimes during his Fake Impeachment. Obstruction of Congress isn't a crime.

Much less a high crime.

If you go cell to cell and talk to the men in Atlanta Federal Penitentiary you won't find a single con serving time for either of those supposed "crimes"
Violation of a crime is not a requirement for an Impeachment. In fact most articles of impeachment in the past were not crimes. Impeachment is a political process, not a legal process.

So?

Are you?

Poof??

Much less a high crime.

Of course obstruction of Congress is a crime. What is wrong with you...?

18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress

better watch out -donny's CONcubine who got knocked up whilst he was still married to ivana & gave birth to his 4th spawn might tae ssue with labling anyone a homewrecker.

its to determine if dems have the same standards for themselves they have for others,,,,

LOLOL

You haven't proven Biden did anything immoral. Don't ya think you should at least start there?

He didn't? This video proves otherwise. Not only that he's proud of his illegal action.

So?

Are you?

Poof??

Much less a high crime.

Of course obstruction of Congress is a crime. What is wrong with you...?

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress

OK, The FBI and DOJ under Obama's people certainly did that. Trumps admin hasn't. Two years of investigations by and incredibly biased group and they couldn't come up with anything.

Republicans are desperate. This is so much garbage.

I smell desperation

I disagree completely. This is a bombshell, the walls are closing in on Sleepy Joe. And Kamala can't help him out as she does the same dam thing

This is a dud. There is no there there.

That probably won't change even one vote, except those who wonder about his honesty.
At least he didn't grab her by the pussy and then try to buy her silence
I see these idiotic comments about Trumps dream of being a stud muffin in a locker room--------I am woman and even I know that guys talk like this about their supposed conquests and delusions of what they think women like. This said, Trump said nothing of grabbing a woman's P without her wanting to be grabbed. Grabbing a P is pretty standard in hetero sex-----------so this leaves me to think that the idiots who keep bringing up this mudane comment are actually gay guys who find touching any woman sexually as disgusting.

I smell desperation

I disagree completely. This is a bombshell, the walls are closing in on Sleepy Joe. And Kamala can't help him out as she does the same dam thing

This is a dud. There is no there there.

So you disagree with the eye witnesses that were there? Is that based upon wishful thinking- or something more substantial?

Needless to say, I wasn't an associate of sleepy Joe at the time. That's why I'd like to see an investigation into his alleged home wrecking.

As you know, Adultery was a crime in Delaware at the time. If Biden is going to be supervising the Dept of Justice, he should come clean.

LOLOL

He didn't? This video proves otherwise. Not only that he's proud of his illegal action.

LOL

That video proves no such thing. :cuckoo:

What it does show is Biden imposing pre-conditions on us giving Ukraine loan guarantees. Pre-conditions supported by the Executive branch in support of Ukraine's Raza who wanted Shokin removed from office for not prosecuting corrupt oligarchs.

Even Impeached Trump supports that...

“Why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?” - Impeached Trump

I smell desperation
Change your Depends

LOLOL

LOL

That video proves no such thing. :cuckoo:

What it does show is Biden imposing pre-conditions on us giving Ukraine loan guarantees. Pre-conditions supported by the Executive branch in support of Ukraine's Raza who wanted Shokin removed from office for not prosecuting corrupt oligarchs.

Even Impeached Trump supports that...

“Why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?” - Impeached Trump

The problem the libs had with Shokin wasn't that he refused to prosecute corruption, but that he insisted on prosecuting corrupt people like Sleepy Joe's son.

Forum List

Back