Jill Biden’s ex-husband accuses her of affair with Joe in 1970s

Joe Biden the consumate liar

Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s, according to a bombshell new report.

Bill Stevenson on Monday accused the presumptive Democratic nominee of being a home-wrecker and says the feel-good story of how Biden and Jill met on a blind date is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson, now 72, who is working on a book that includes the lurid claim. “But facts are facts and what happened, happened.”

Stevenson and his then-wife grew close to Biden in 1972 while working on his first campaign to represent Delaware in the US Senate.

That same year, tragedy struck when Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and infant daughter were killed in a car crash.

Stevenson said first suspected the affair in 1974, when his wife passed on meeting an up-and-coming rock star who was set to play at his Delaware club.

“I know exactly when it was,’ he told the Daily Mail. “Bruce Springsteen was going to play at The Stone Balloon and I had to go to Northern New Jersey to pay him in advance.

No wonder why Biden is so attracted to Kamala, they share the same background as HomeWreckers.

better watch out -donny's CONcubine who got knocked up whilst he was still married to ivana & gave birth to his 4th spawn might tae ssue with labling anyone a homewrecker.
its not about trump doing it,,we all know what he did,,,

its to determine if dems have the same standards for themselves they have for others,,,,

you answered that question,,,
LOLOL

You haven't proven Biden did anything immoral. Don't ya think you should at least start there?

I think extorting a foreign country is pretty immoral. Don't you?

'cept biden didn't do that.

next?

Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s, according to a bombshell new report.

Bill Stevenson on Monday accused the presumptive Democratic nominee of being a home-wrecker and says the feel-good story of how Biden and Jill met on a blind date is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson, now 72, who is working on a book that includes the lurid claim. “But facts are facts and what happened, happened.”

Stevenson and his then-wife grew close to Biden in 1972 while working on his first campaign to represent Delaware in the US Senate.

That same year, tragedy struck when Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and infant daughter were killed in a car crash.

Stevenson said first suspected the affair in 1974, when his wife passed on meeting an up-and-coming rock star who was set to play at his Delaware club.

“I know exactly when it was,’ he told the Daily Mail. “Bruce Springsteen was going to play at The Stone Balloon and I had to go to Northern New Jersey to pay him in advance.

I smell desperation

I disagree completely. This is a bombshell, the walls are closing in on Sleepy Joe. And Kamala can't help him out as she does the same dam thing

This is a dud. There is no there there.

So you disagree with the eye witnesses that were there? Is that based upon wishful thinking- or something more substantial?

Needless to say, I wasn't an associate of sleepy Joe at the time. That's why I'd like to see an investigation into his alleged home wrecking.

As you know, Adultery was a crime in Delaware at the time. If Biden is going to be supervising the Dept of Justice, he should come clean.
So you want to investigate a purported crime which can no longer be prosecuted because the statute of limitations expired decades ago?

Thanks for revealing your true agenda.

The alleged Gang Rape Parties that Justice Kavanaugh is alleged to have organized as a teen were investigated, so why not? Sleepy Joe is running for a lot higher position and has not addressed the issue. And Biden has already been established as a sexual assaulter from his brutal attack on Tara Reid. I believe Kamala on this one, she backed up Reid's story.

No wonder why Biden is so attracted to Kamala, they share the same background as HomeWreckers.

better watch out -donny's CONcubine who got knocked up whilst he was still married to ivana & gave birth to his 4th spawn might tae ssue with labling anyone a homewrecker.

its to determine if dems have the same standards for themselves they have for others,,,,

LOLOL

You haven't proven Biden did anything immoral. Don't ya think you should at least start there?

Too bad for you Biden didn't do that. Is that really the best you've got?

He didn't? This video proves otherwise. Not only that he's proud of his illegal action.

lol ... & now for the real facts:

Here’s What Happened With The Bidens And Ukraine
Lisette Voytko Forbes Staff

(Updated: 11:43 a.m. EST, 10/4/2019)

Topline: President Trump and his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, repeatedly claimed that Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden engaged in corruption while the two had dealings in Ukraine.

But no evidence of corruption has ever been found⁠—here’s what actually happened:

• In May 2014, Hunter Biden took a board seat on Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings. He was reportedly paid $50,000 per month.
  • Burisma had ties to Ukraine’s previous president Viktor Yanukovych, who was ousted from office.
  • As vice president, Joe Biden was tasked with reducing corruption in Ukraine after Yanukovych⁠—eventually charged with “mass killing of civilians”⁠— exiled himself to Crimea amid threats of civil war.
  • The overlap between the vice president and his son raised concerns over a potential conflict of interest. The Obama White House said there was no issue with Hunter Biden’s work, and that no conflict of interest existed.
  • In 2016, and with the support of other world leaders, Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion of U.S. aid unless Ukraine’s leaders fired the country’s top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, for being too soft on corruption⁠⁠—which they did.
  • Before Shokin was fired, he had been conducting an investigation of Burisma, and Hunter Biden allegedly was a subject. But the investigation had been inactive for over a year by the time Joe Biden pushed for Shokin’s ouster.
  • Hunter Biden stepped down from his Burisma board seat in April 2019. He had been offered another term but refused because it could possibly hurt Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.
  • Kurt Volker, the former U.S. special envoy for Ukraine, testified in an October 3 hearing before Congress that he warned Giuliani that he was being given “untrustworthy” information about the Bidens. Volker resigned his post September 28 after being named in the whistleblower report.
  • Ukraine’s current top prosecutor Ruslan Ryaboshapka said October 4 he will review all old cases involving Burisma. He did not say when the review will be completed, or if the cases will be re-opened.

That probably won't change even one vote, except those who wonder about his honesty.
At least he didn't grab her by the pussy and then try to buy her silence
I see these idiotic comments about Trumps dream of being a stud muffin in a locker room--------I am woman and even I know that guys talk like this about their supposed conquests and delusions of what they think women like. This said, Trump said nothing of grabbing a woman's P without her wanting to be grabbed. Grabbing a P is pretty standard in hetero sex-----------so this leaves me to think that the idiots who keep bringing up this mudane comment are actually gay guys who find touching any woman sexually as disgusting.

& as a woman - how many times have you heard the excuse that 'she was asking for it - you know she wanted it' ?

20+ accusastions should make anyone take pause & donny has just been ordered by the court to give up his DNA in the rape accusation case by e. jean carroll. if donny knows he didn't do it, & he could be cleared - then why has he been fighting like hell not to?

I smell desperation

I disagree completely. This is a bombshell, the walls are closing in on Sleepy Joe. And Kamala can't help him out as she does the same dam thing

So you disagree with the eye witnesses that were there? Is that based upon wishful thinking- or something more substantial?

Needless to say, I wasn't an associate of sleepy Joe at the time. That's why I'd like to see an investigation into his alleged home wrecking.

As you know, Adultery was a crime in Delaware at the time. If Biden is going to be supervising the Dept of Justice, he should come clean.
So you want to investigate a purported crime which can no longer be prosecuted because the statute of limitations expired decades ago?

The alleged Gang Rape Parties that Justice Kavanaugh is alleged to have organized as a teen were investigated, so why not? Sleepy Joe is running for a lot higher position and has not addressed the issue. And Biden has already been established as a sexual assaulter from his brutal attack on Tara Reid. I believe Kamala on this one, she backed up Reid's story.

they were not fully investigated. many witness' that were named were never notified by the FBI.

LOLOL

He didn't? This video proves otherwise. Not only that he's proud of his illegal action.

LOL

That video proves no such thing. :cuckoo:

What it does show is Biden imposing pre-conditions on us giving Ukraine loan guarantees. Pre-conditions supported by the Executive branch in support of Ukraine's Raza who wanted Shokin removed from office for not prosecuting corrupt oligarchs.

Even Impeached Trump supports that...

“Why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?” - Impeached Trump

Why are you a moron who believes that the riots in Portland are a myth?

You're fucking deranged, rightie. :cuckoo:

I never said any such thing.

zoggy's only way of debating is making crap up.

I smell desperation

they were not fully investigated. many witness' that were named were never notified by the FBI.

The fact that the libs never named an address or a date for the Gang Rape Parties made canvassing the neighborhood sort of impossible. What would you suggest that libs do? Go door to door through the whole County of Montgomery?

LOLOL

LOL

What it does show is Biden imposing pre-conditions on us giving Ukraine loan guarantees. Pre-conditions supported by the Executive branch in support of Ukraine's Raza who wanted Shokin removed from office for not prosecuting corrupt oligarchs.

“Why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?” - Impeached Trump

The problem the libs had with Shokin wasn't that he refused to prosecute corruption, but that he insisted on prosecuting corrupt people like Sleepy Joe's son.

Liar. Shokin never investigated Hunter Biden. He had no reason to as Biden had done nothing worthy of investigation.

Biden has done nothing to be investigated for well besides using his family to funnel bribe and EXTORTION money from the Ukraine and CHINA-------the real reason why he and his family are multi-millionaires $$$$$$$.

^^^ fake news ^^^

LOLOL

Topline: President Trump and his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, repeatedly claimed that Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden engaged in corruption while the two had dealings in Ukraine.

But no evidence of corruption has ever been found⁠—here’s what actually happened:

• In May 2014, Hunter Biden took a board seat on Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings. He was reportedly paid $50,000 per month.
  • Burisma had ties to Ukraine’s previous president Viktor Yanukovych, who was ousted from office.
  • As vice president, Joe Biden was tasked with reducing corruption in Ukraine after Yanukovych⁠—eventually charged with “mass killing of civilians”⁠— exiled himself to Crimea amid threats of civil war.
  • The overlap between the vice president and his son raised concerns over a potential conflict of interest. The Obama White House said there was no issue with Hunter Biden’s work, and that no conflict of interest existed.
  • In 2016, and with the support of other world leaders, Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion of U.S. aid unless Ukraine’s leaders fired the country’s top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, for being too soft on corruption⁠⁠—which they did.
  • Before Shokin was fired, he had been conducting an investigation of Burisma, and Hunter Biden allegedly was a subject. But the investigation had been inactive for over a year by the time Joe Biden pushed for Shokin’s ouster.
  • Hunter Biden stepped down from his Burisma board seat in April 2019. He had been offered another term but refused because it could possibly hurt Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.
  • Kurt Volker, the former U.S. special envoy for Ukraine, testified in an October 3 hearing before Congress that he warned Giuliani that he was being given “untrustworthy” information about the Bidens. Volker resigned his post September 28 after being named in the whistleblower report.
  • Ukraine’s current top prosecutor Ruslan Ryaboshapka said October 4 he will review all old cases involving Burisma. He did not say when the review will be completed, or if the cases will be re-opened.

Hunter Biden had ZERO experience in oil and/or gas and none whatsoever in Ukraine. Why was he qualified for a $600,000 a year job with Burisma? Biden was thrown out of the US Navy for being a coke-head and refused to pay child support for the spawn he sired. Doesn't sound like he should be commanding that kind of income.

I smell desperation

The fact that the libs never named an address or a date for the Gang Rape Parties made canvassing the neighborhood sort of impossible. What would you suggest that libs do? Go door to door through the whole County of Montgomery?

lol.... what? you're talking about the fucking FBI, remember?

Who was questioned by the FBI in the Kavanaugh probe?
By MICHAEL BALSAMO and ERIC TUCKEROctober 5, 2018 GMT
[...]
WHO HASN’T BEEN INTERVIEWED?

Top on the list are Ford and Kavanaugh. The FBI also hasn’t interviewed several potential witnesses identified by Ford’s attorneys as people who could corroborate that she provided details of the attack years ago — a counterpoint to claims that her allegations may be politically motivated.

Ramirez’s lawyers provided the agents with a list of more than 20 witnesses, including some who Ramirez believes could corroborate her account, though it was unclear if the witnesses identified by Grassley were among those on Ramirez’s list.

Several of Kavanaugh’s Yale classmates also reached out to the FBI, but were never contacted. They include Charles “Chad” Ludington, who has challenge Kavanaugh’s testimony about his drinking and said Kavanaugh was “a frequent drinker, and a heavy drinker.”

Another classmate, Kerry Berchem, said she’s made multiple submissions to a tip line but has not received a return phone call or substantive response from the FBI.

The FBI also never contacted Julie Swetnick, who has alleged she was victimized at a party attended by Kavanaugh and his friends. Swetnick accused Kavanaugh and Judge of excessive drinking and inappropriate treatment of women in the early 1980s, among other accusations. Kavanaugh has called her accusations a “joke.” Judge “categorically” denies the allegations.

Also not questioned: Judge’s former girlfriend, Elizabeth Rasor, who said Judge told her in 1988 that he and several Georgetown Prep classmates took turns having sex with an inebriated woman. Rasor sent an affidavit to the Senate Judiciary Committee, but her lawyer says the FBI didn’t respond to her client’s request to be interviewed. Judge’s lawyers have said he denies her account.

WHY WEREN’T MORE PEOPLE INTERVIEWED?

The answers aren’t clear. The White House and the FBI aren’t saying.

The Trump administration said it cleared the FBI to interview any witnesses it deemed relevant. But a retired FBI assistant director, Joseph Campbell, said the White House nonetheless sets the parameters for the people it wants contacted.

“It’s not like a typical type of investigation, where the FBI has wide latitude to pursue facts and evidence and information as necessary to develop a case or develop information for national security purposes, that type of thing,” Campbell said.

The absence of interviews of Kavanaugh and Ford has particularly raised eyebrows.
[...]

LOLOL

Hunter Biden had ZERO experience in oil and/or gas and none whatsoever in Ukraine. Why was he qualified for a $600,000 a year job with Burisma? Biden was thrown out of the US Navy for being a coke-head and refused to pay child support for the spawn he sired. Doesn't sound like he should be commanding that kind of income.

uh-huh.

jared kushner.

'nuff said.

LOLOL

uh-huh.

jared kushner.

'nuff said.

Jared Kushner's expertise in foreign affairs was demonstrated this past week with the Tremendous Treaty he crafted between the UAE and the Jews. That is Nobel Prize material

I smell desperation

[...]

Top on the list are Ford and Kavanaugh. The FBI also hasn’t interviewed several potential witnesses identified by Ford’s attorneys as people who could corroborate that she provided details of the attack years ago — a counterpoint to claims that her allegations may be politically motivated.

Ramirez’s lawyers provided the agents with a list of more than 20 witnesses, including some who Ramirez believes could corroborate her account, though it was unclear if the witnesses identified by Grassley were among those on Ramirez’s list.

Several of Kavanaugh’s Yale classmates also reached out to the FBI, but were never contacted. They include Charles “Chad” Ludington, who has challenge Kavanaugh’s testimony about his drinking and said Kavanaugh was “a frequent drinker, and a heavy drinker.”

Another classmate, Kerry Berchem, said she’s made multiple submissions to a tip line but has not received a return phone call or substantive response from the FBI.

The FBI also never contacted Julie Swetnick, who has alleged she was victimized at a party attended by Kavanaugh and his friends. Swetnick accused Kavanaugh and Judge of excessive drinking and inappropriate treatment of women in the early 1980s, among other accusations. Kavanaugh has called her accusations a “joke.” Judge “categorically” denies the allegations.

Also not questioned: Judge’s former girlfriend, Elizabeth Rasor, who said Judge told her in 1988 that he and several Georgetown Prep classmates took turns having sex with an inebriated woman. Rasor sent an affidavit to the Senate Judiciary Committee, but her lawyer says the FBI didn’t respond to her client’s request to be interviewed. Judge’s lawyers have said he denies her account.

The Trump administration said it cleared the FBI to interview any witnesses it deemed relevant. But a retired FBI assistant director, Joseph Campbell, said the White House nonetheless sets the parameters for the people it wants contacted.

“It’s not like a typical type of investigation, where the FBI has wide latitude to pursue facts and evidence and information as necessary to develop a case or develop information for national security purposes, that type of thing,” Campbell said.

The absence of interviews of Kavanaugh and Ford has particularly raised eyebrows.
[...]

Had the FBI canvassed the county of Montgomery, they'd still be working on that today. Asking the FBI to investigate a whole county to find out what someone might have done 40 years ago is bullshit.

I smell desperation

[...]

[...]

Had the FBI canvassed the county of Montgomery, they'd still be working on that today. Asking the FBI to investigate a whole county to find out what someone might have done 40 years ago is bullshit.

what a lame cop out.

they had names. they had people contacting THEM & they never followed up.

AND they never interviewed the 2 main people ... kavanaugh nor ford.

wow.... you really got nuthin'.

I smell desperation

[...]

[...]

what a lame cop out.

Kavanaugh wasn't foolish enough to be interviewed by the FBI- he saw how they persecuted Gen. Flynn. As far as Ms. Ford, she didn't have any specifics to share with the FBI. No address, no date when the crimes allegedly occurred. An interview would have been pointless, was she suddenly going to remember so the FBI could set up a crime scene?

I smell desperation

[...]

[...]

what a lame cop out.

Kavanaugh wasn't foolish enough to be interviewed by the FBI- he saw how they persecuted Gen. Flynn. As far as Ms. Ford, she didn't have any specifics to share with the FBI. No address, no date when the crimes allegedly occurred. An interview would have been pointless, was she suddenly going to remember so the FBI could set up a crime scene?

LOL shes a proven lying sack of shit, the entire kavanaugh coup was proven to be all lies and nothing more.

I smell desperation

[...]

[...]

what a lame cop out.

LOL shes a proven lying sack of shit, the entire kavanaugh coup was proven to be all lies and nothing more.

The real "tell" that Ford was lying about the Gang Rape Parties and everything else was here timing.

She was in contact with the senator's office in California for months before she came forward at the very last minute. Last minute Surprise Witnesses (that the persecution knew about for months) usually means its just a move to try and obstruct Congress from its duty to have a confirmation vote. She should be arrested for the High Crime of Obstruction of Congress for this.

LOLOL

LOL

Faun is mentally ill. Waste of time.

View attachment 376354
Indeed he is an idiot LMAO!!! Stupid Fawn

LOLOL

You poor, dumb schmuck. You're not even bright enough to think for yourself. You needed someone else to create that image.

Because your emojis are original? LMAO!!!

1597752772181.png

LOLOL

LOL

You're fucking deranged, rightie. :cuckoo:

I never said any such thing.

Yep. You did. You also support defunding the police. Your party...

You also believe that men may identify as women. LOL

1597752932188.png

LOLOL

LOL

Faun is mentally ill. Waste of time.

Sorry for being too tough for you in tbe past. I'll go easy on you from now on, snowflake.

You are sorry. And you’re an moron.

1597752965408.png

Forum List

Back