Jill Biden’s ex-husband accuses her of affair with Joe in 1970s

Joe Biden the consumate liar

Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s, according to a bombshell new report.

Bill Stevenson on Monday accused the presumptive Democratic nominee of being a home-wrecker and says the feel-good story of how Biden and Jill met on a blind date is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson, now 72, who is working on a book that includes the lurid claim. “But facts are facts and what happened, happened.”

Stevenson and his then-wife grew close to Biden in 1972 while working on his first campaign to represent Delaware in the US Senate.

That same year, tragedy struck when Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and infant daughter were killed in a car crash.

Stevenson said first suspected the affair in 1974, when his wife passed on meeting an up-and-coming rock star who was set to play at his Delaware club.

“I know exactly when it was,’ he told the Daily Mail. “Bruce Springsteen was going to play at The Stone Balloon and I had to go to Northern New Jersey to pay him in advance.

So?

The walls are closing in on Joe. He's a certified sleaze ball
LOLOL

No one is sleazier than Impeached Trump. He's the bigliest, b'lieve me. I'm not worried about Joe.
Have you recovered from the beating Orange Cat had given you? Moron. All Democrat led cities are crumbling but you’re not worried. Moron.

Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s, according to a bombshell new report.

Bill Stevenson on Monday accused the presumptive Democratic nominee of being a home-wrecker and says the feel-good story of how Biden and Jill met on a blind date is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson, now 72, who is working on a book that includes the lurid claim. “But facts are facts and what happened, happened.”

Stevenson and his then-wife grew close to Biden in 1972 while working on his first campaign to represent Delaware in the US Senate.

That same year, tragedy struck when Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and infant daughter were killed in a car crash.

Stevenson said first suspected the affair in 1974, when his wife passed on meeting an up-and-coming rock star who was set to play at his Delaware club.

“I know exactly when it was,’ he told the Daily Mail. “Bruce Springsteen was going to play at The Stone Balloon and I had to go to Northern New Jersey to pay him in advance.

No wonder why Biden is so attracted to Kamala, they share the same background as HomeWreckers.

better watch out -donny's CONcubine who got knocked up whilst he was still married to ivana & gave birth to his 4th spawn might tae ssue with labling anyone a homewrecker.
its not about trump doing it,,we all know what he did,,,

its to determine if dems have the same standards for themselves they have for others,,,,

you answered that question,,,
LOLOL

You haven't proven Biden did anything immoral. Don't ya think you should at least start there?

I think extorting a foreign country is pretty immoral. Don't you?
Too bad for you Biden didn't do that. Is that really the best you've got?

He didn't? This video proves otherwise. Not only that he's proud of his illegal action.

LOL

That video proves no such thing. :cuckoo:

What it does show is Biden imposing pre-conditions on us giving Ukraine loan guarantees. Pre-conditions supported by the Executive branch in support of Ukraine's Raza who wanted Shokin removed from office for not prosecuting corrupt oligarchs.

Even Impeached Trump supports that...

“Why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?” - Impeached Trump

Why are you a moron who believes that the riots in Portland are a myth?

No wonder why Biden is so attracted to Kamala, they share the same background as HomeWreckers.

better watch out -donny's CONcubine, marla - & who got knocked up whilst he was still married to ivana & gave birth to his 4th spawn might have an issue with labling anyone a homewrecker.
Oh yeah, so your position is your immoral cheater is more moral than our immoral cheater. Looks like a stalemate. Now let's discuss policy.
Which wife did Biden cheat on?

He was with another man's wife. And where I come from that isn't kosher. And if the man were to come to Biden's home in Wilmington and punch Sleepy Joe in the face, he would definitely be justified.
Prove he did that...

We have the testimony of Bill Stevenson. And I believe him. Now, if Sleepy Joe wants to prove it wasn't him having a relationship with Jill, I'd love to see the evidence.

BTW, Mr. Stevenson has no reason to lie. He's a senior citizen, not running for president. And he doesn't have the memory problems that Mr. Biden has
He has no political ax to grind. He's likely voting for Biden. Joe has always been a liar.

better watch out -donny's CONcubine who got knocked up whilst he was still married to ivana & gave birth to his 4th spawn might tae ssue with labling anyone a homewrecker.

its to determine if dems have the same standards for themselves they have for others,,,,

LOLOL

You haven't proven Biden did anything immoral. Don't ya think you should at least start there?

He didn't? This video proves otherwise. Not only that he's proud of his illegal action.

LOL

What it does show is Biden imposing pre-conditions on us giving Ukraine loan guarantees. Pre-conditions supported by the Executive branch in support of Ukraine's Raza who wanted Shokin removed from office for not prosecuting corrupt oligarchs.

“Why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?” - Impeached Trump

Faun is mentally ill. Waste of time.

So?

From what I have seen of your posts you constantly stack Trump for being immoral. I think this evidence of Bidens own immorality (among loads of videos, and his own statements) should elicit more of a response from you then "so?"

That implies you are a hypocrite.

Are you?

nope - it's more like how a president was impeached for getting a BJ & the current whore in the whitehouse has outdone that in spades with many wives - as if NOW biden & whether or not he had an affair with the woman he has been married to for decades is gonna do him in?

you're insane.
Most people get fired for having sex on their office desk with young interns------------hell nowadays, you would also get sued for sexual harassment for doing so. Why are the Clintons above the law............

Monica should join the Metoo movement and sue the clintons instead of just taking job bribes for Revlon for keeping her mouth shut after swallowing.

LOLOL

LOL

1597722290263.png

Indeed he is an idiot LMAO!!! Stupid Fawn

LOLOL

LOL

The problem the libs had with Shokin wasn't that he refused to prosecute corruption, but that he insisted on prosecuting corrupt people like Sleepy Joe's son.

Liar. Shokin never investigated Hunter Biden. He had no reason to as Biden had done nothing worthy of investigation.

LOLOL

LOL

View attachment 376354
Indeed he is an idiot LMAO!!! Stupid Fawn

LOLOL

You poor, dumb schmuck. You're not even bright enough to think for yourself. You needed someone else to create that image.

That probably won't change even one vote, except those who wonder about his honesty.
At least he didn't grab her by the pussy and then try to buy her silence
I see these idiotic comments about Trumps dream of being a stud muffin in a locker room--------I am woman and even I know that guys talk like this about their supposed conquests and delusions of what they think women like. This said, Trump said nothing of grabbing a woman's P without her wanting to be grabbed. Grabbing a P is pretty standard in hetero sex-----------so this leaves me to think that the idiots who keep bringing up this mudane comment are actually gay guys who find touching any woman sexually as disgusting.
It's not standard to introduce yourself to a woman by grabbing her pussy. :eusa_doh:

I smell desperation

I disagree completely. This is a bombshell, the walls are closing in on Sleepy Joe. And Kamala can't help him out as she does the same dam thing

This is a dud. There is no there there.

So you disagree with the eye witnesses that were there? Is that based upon wishful thinking- or something more substantial?

Needless to say, I wasn't an associate of sleepy Joe at the time. That's why I'd like to see an investigation into his alleged home wrecking.

As you know, Adultery was a crime in Delaware at the time. If Biden is going to be supervising the Dept of Justice, he should come clean.
So you want to investigate a purported crime which can no longer be prosecuted because the statute of limitations expired decades ago?

Thanks for revealing your true agenda.

LOLOL

LOL

You're fucking deranged, rightie. :cuckoo:

I never said any such thing.

LOLOL

LOL

Sorry for being too tough for you in tbe past. I'll go easy on you from now on, snowflake.

LOLOL

LOL

The problem the libs had with Shokin wasn't that he refused to prosecute corruption, but that he insisted on prosecuting corrupt people like Sleepy Joe's son.

Liar. Shokin never investigated Hunter Biden. He had no reason to as Biden had done nothing worthy of investigation.

Biden has done nothing to be investigated for well besides using his family to funnel bribe and EXTORTION money from the Ukraine and CHINA-------the real reason why he and his family are multi-millionaires $$$$$$$.

LOLOL

LOL

Biden has done nothing to be investigated for well besides using his family to funnel bribe and EXTORTION money from the Ukraine and CHINA-------the real reason why he and his family are multi-millionaires $$$$$$$.

:cuckoo:

Republicans are desperate. This is so much garbage.

You must have missed all the petty things democrats have lied about and the real lies like the coup against trump thats unraveling...youre crying falls on deaf ears

So?
slut

better watch out -donny's CONcubine, marla - & who got knocked up whilst he was still married to ivana & gave birth to his 4th spawn might have an issue with labling anyone a homewrecker.
Oh yeah, so your position is your immoral cheater is more moral than our immoral cheater. Looks like a stalemate. Now let's discuss policy.
Which wife did Biden cheat on?

He was with another man's wife. And where I come from that isn't kosher. And if the man were to come to Biden's home in Wilmington and punch Sleepy Joe in the face, he would definitely be justified.
That's a claim made by some guy some 50 years later. And while that sort of behavior is adultery, it's not cheating, of which that other poster accused Biden.

Fair enough. The main thing I'm concerned about is whether Biden is morally qualified for the Presidency, just like Biden was concerned about Kavanaugh's moral qualification for the Supreme Court. Biden needs to live by the same standard that he held Kav to.

Further, at the time of the alleged Adultery, it was a criminal offense punishable by a year in jail in Delaware. In addition, if he ever transported the man's wife across state lines (very likely in a state as small as Delaware), that's a felony , a violation of the Hatch Act- transporting a broad across state line for an immoral purpose.

ne'eh............

you all own the ' party of family values ' & set that bar & how you crashed & burned with it - makes this like water rolling off a duck's back.

& it's only *you* throwing shit against the wall as well.
At least you admit the Democrats are not a party of family values.

i admit they aren't stuuuuuuuuuupid nor hypocritical enough to self proclaim it.

i've seen donny in action for decades in the private sector & the public eye.

all of it plays into it, sweety. all of it.
Whatever. Let me know when you're ready to discuss policy of Biden and Trump.

donny has no policy other than to crash & burn everything he touches.

Forum List

Back