Jill Biden’s White House Christmas tap dancing extravaganza!

Regardless of how others decorate we decorate and follow Swedish Christmas traditions. As an american born citizen I am free to celebrate according to my heritage, notbwhat others think I should.

Regardless of how others decorate we decorate and follow Swedish Christmas traditions. As an american born citizen I am free to celebrate according to my heritage, notbwhat others think I should.
The wife and daughter use the "cram some damn XMas thing on every square inch of flat surface in the house" technique.

So you're mad they had a Musical/ballet number to show off the WhiteHouse decorations? Really?
Do you yell at kids playing too?

No, they're mad that the Bidens had a musical/ballet number to show off the White House decorations. If this had been Melania they'd be praising her for her creativity and doing something different.

It's all binary tribal politics at play.

Good.....then go.
Just what we need, another dimocrap polluting our beautiful State. We've had 2 Million (2,000,000) (Two Million) people move here since the pandemic. Mostly because we told dimocrap scum to go fuck their dead buddies and refused to shut down.

Remember, they Called Ron "DeathSantis"? dimocrap FILTH waged all-out War on RDS and now we are being invaded by dimocrap scum from their failed, shithole States.

And the 2 million? That only includes the ones we can track. God knows how many idiots from dirtbag, scumbag States with loser dimocrap goobners we can't count because they're living in their cars or under a bridge somewhere.

Please, please don't come down here. Anybody. Ever again. We're shipping Illegals out as fast as we can. Too bad we can't put New Yawkers on a bus to -- Anywhere.

I wonder if our favorite Bumper Sticker will come back this year, "Happiness Is Seeing A Canadian Headed North With A New Yorker Under Each Arm."

Yeah, Canadians are almost as bad as New Yawkers. And New Yawkers are seriously disliked down here. Bigly.

Stay away

I'm headed to Florida for Christmas to visit family there. My plane ticket hasn't been cancelled. I notice all the Christmas sales are still active at all the retail outlets. Seems like Christmas is still a go.

Safe travels! Enjoy the palm trees with lights. I always did.

Just when you thought things couldn't get more twisted with these morons in charge!

Check out these hideous scenes from the White House "Christmas" decor
IT is a fact,Jill is godawful stupid and has the aesthetic sense of dogs who sniff poo on their walks.But that should be assumed not her fault.Let's be charitable.

IT is a fact,Jill is godawful stupid and has the aesthetic sense of dogs who sniff poo on their walks.But that should be assumed not her fault.Let's be charitable.
Is it? Really not her fault, I mean?

We all know, even the most demented dimocrap, that Sponge Brans Shits Pants and Jill don't run the White House but, honestly, who's fault is that??

Maybe they shouldn't have sold their Souls to Clyburn like we all know they did.

The fake war on Christmas is one of my favorite things the rightwingers do
When "black friday" went full tilt at least a couple of decades ago and the aggressions and fights came with it at the stores that should have given you an iota of a thought on it. We went slowly from Merry Christmas to Happy Holidays. Even areas that were more religious the TV stations transitioned to that even a decade or two before the fun and frolics the day after Thanksgiving. And most people voted Democrat.

At Honest John's we know the true meaning of Christmas.

We want your money. Cha-Ching, cha-ching. So come on down for the deal of a lifetime 50% off our overinflated prices until new years. Come on down.

Remember your savior was born that day so celebrate it by spending your dough with me, Honest John.

(You lost, btw)

No, they're mad that the Bidens had a musical/ballet number to show off the White House decorations. If this had been Melania they'd be praising her for her creativity and doing something different.

It's all binary tribal politics at play.
Nope its trailer trash in the White House.

Just when you thought things couldn't get more twisted with these morons in charge!

Check out these hideous scenes from the White House "Christmas" decor
Bojangle Bells, Bojangle Bells, Bojangle All the Way

Forum List

Back