Jill Biden’s White House Christmas tap dancing extravaganza!

I’m disappointed in the lack of diversity and that there is no acknowledgement of LGBT folks. The entire video is like a dog-whistle to white supremacist.

timeline cleanse -

Tap dancing is retarded. And Trump looks like he's jerking two guys at the same time.

All I saw were white-hating people who thought they were privileged because they weren't white, were sexually-confused, were aligned with the Democrat party, or otherwise feltl disdain for those of us who were not themselves. It's almost hard to think of these folks as "people", but we all know what the marginalization of humanity invariably results in, which is genocide.

Do I want to see all of those polar opposites of myself eliminated through the means of some genocidal "Final Solution"? This is not what "civilized" people do. We do not kill what we hate, lest we become what we hate the most.

I’m just relieved it wasn’t Nambla behind this Biden White House production.

…..10 second until some woke academic cites the divisive nature of the White House Christmas decorations as another reason why we need to ”decolonize” the “holiday season”.

Forum List

Back