Jill Stein: 'Clinton And Trump Are Warmongers; You Don't Have To Vote For Them'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
I'm no Green Party Environmentalist at this point. But i gotta say, Jill Stein is making some waves. Her and Gary Johnson should be included in all of the Debates.

The next President will be HRC, or, if hell freezes over in the next three months, Donald Trump. The fantasy that anyone else in the universe "might" become President is not one for adults.

The next President will be HRC, or, if hell freezes over in the next three months, Donald Trump. The fantasy that anyone else in the universe "might" become President is not one for adults.

Sadly true. It is a corrupt system. But you don't have to vote for Clinton or Trump. You do have alternatives.

One thing is for sure, both Clinton and Trump will continue the Permanent War. They will bring us closer to WWIII. I know some laugh at the notion of WWIII, but it really might become a reality in the near future. It is where this Permanent War agenda is taking us.

Jill Stein is a fringe lefty. No thanks

Yeah, i'm no Green Party Environmentalist either. But she does make some valid points. Her and Gary Johnson should be included in all of the Debates. The People are craving alternatives.

Yeah, i'm no Green Party Environmentalist either. But she does make some valid points. Her and Gary Johnson should be included in all of the Debates. The People are craving alternatives.
Everyone makes a point every once in a while. But yes they should. EVERYONE running for President should be included in the general debates.

Everyone makes a point every once in a while. But yes they should. EVERYONE running for President should be included in the general debates.

We desperately need alternatives. I'm willing to listen to others at this point. I'm confident Clinton and Trump will drag us closer to WWIII carnage.

We desperately need alternatives. I'm willing to listen to others at this point. I'm confident Clinton and Trump will drag us closer to WWIII carnage.
Probably. Trump is an idiot and Clinton is a neo con..

I just checked her FB page and a few of my stalking muslims like her.

Forum List

Back