Jill Stein endorses Donald J. Trump over Hillary on the issue of nuclear war

No she supports Trump over Hillary... can you read/listen?

She doesn't support either one, genius.

She supports Trump over Hillary...

I get tired of repeating myself, it's like you refuse to comprehend the fact.

You can repeat yourself all day long, Stein does not support Trump or Clinton at all. She is trying to get votes and appealing to people who are voting for Clinton because they think she is the lesser of two evils, that is who she is talking to. She's not talking to wingnuts like you who don't know what an endorsement is.

Nope, she said that Trump is the better choice. How many times does this have to be said to you before you understand?

She never said Trump was the better choice and she never endorsed. Keep the pipe dream alive. I hope you're here on the 8th, it'll be fun.

She clearly stated Trump is the better choice...

Last edited:
Interesting, I'll need time to reflect on that. I've been thinking Trump's unpredictability would either cause Russia to be more likely to trigger a nuclear war or Trump's bending over backwards (even further than Obama) would put us in a position where we're finally backed into a corner. Then too most likely Stein has pretty much written off Trump and now sees Hillary as her main target.

She doesn't support either one, genius.

You can repeat yourself all day long, Stein does not support Trump or Clinton at all. She is trying to get votes and appealing to people who are voting for Clinton because they think she is the lesser of two evils, that is who she is talking to. She's not talking to wingnuts like you who don't know what an endorsement is.

Nope, she said that Trump is the better choice. How many times does this have to be said to you before you understand?

She never said Trump was the better choice and she never endorsed. Keep the pipe dream alive. I hope you're here on the 8th, it'll be fun.

Quote it then.

Quote it then.

Just listen to the end of the speech...

Quote it then.

When she is specifically talking about a single issue? Seriously, dude, put up or shut up. Quote the endorsement.

Quote it then.

When she is specifically talking about a single issue? Seriously, dude, put up or shut up. Quote the endorsement.

I didn't mean a literal endorsement. That much should be clear by simply noting the fact that she is running...

Quote it then.

I didn't mean a literal endorsement. That much should be clear by simply noting the fact that she is running...

*beep* *beep* *beep* - Watch out folks we're throwing her in reverse - *beep* *beep* *beep*

Quote it then.

*beep* *beep* *beep* - Watch out folks we're throwing her in reverse - *beep* *beep* *beep*

Dude, that much should be clear from the get go... there are direct quotes on the OP. Get a dictionary if it's too difficult for you to comprehend.

Anyway, I suppose you are right (which is abnormal), she didn't outright declare Trump the better candidate. However, to a green party candidate a threat of nuclear war should be rather high in the rankings list, so it sure sounds like she would prefer Trump. The title now reflects that better...

“He [Donald Trump] wants to seek modes of working together with Russia, which is the root we need to follow,” said Stein.

She explains: “It’s Hillary Clinton who wants to start an air war in Syria, with Russia, by declaring a no fly zone. It’s actually under her we could slide into nuclear war.”

"Under Hillary Clinton we could slide into nuclear war very quickly."

She admits that she won’t sleep well under a Trump presidency, but is much more terrified with Hillary Clinton in the White House.
Jill Stein Just Endorsed Trump’s Foreign Policy Over Hillary’s

So there you have it, even a green party candidate thinks the "RW" Trump is better choice for America than the corrupt warmongering Clinton.

There is nothing in that video that remotely looks like a Trump endorsement.

It's funny how you see that but you didn't see the same thing in the thread on the supposed Glenn Beck endorsement of Hillary

"I won't sleep well at night if Trump is elected, but I sure won't sleep well at night if Hillary is elected."

That's pretty close to saying Trump is less bad than Hillary. Glenn Beck on the other hand didn't endorse Hillary at all. That thread was bizarre

Quote it then.

Dude, that much should be clear from the get go... there are direct quotes on the OP. Get a dictionary if it's too difficult for you to comprehend.

Anyway, I suppose you are right (which is abnormal), she didn't outright declare Trump the better candidate. However, to a green party candidate a threat of nuclear war should be rather high in the rankings list, so it sure sounds like she would prefer Trump.

I am right. Thanks, we can part ways now.

“He [Donald Trump] wants to seek modes of working together with Russia, which is the root we need to follow,” said Stein.

She explains: “It’s Hillary Clinton who wants to start an air war in Syria, with Russia, by declaring a no fly zone. It’s actually under her we could slide into nuclear war.”

She admits that she won’t sleep well under a Trump presidency, but is much more terrified with Hillary Clinton in the White House.

So there you have it, even a green party candidate thinks the "RW" Trump is better choice for America than the corrupt warmongering Clinton.

There is nothing in that video that remotely looks like a Trump endorsement.

It's funny how you see that but you didn't see the same thing in the thread on the supposed Glenn Beck endorsement of Hillary

Go on...

Interesting, I'll need time to reflect on that. I've been thinking Trump's unpredictability would either cause Russia to be more likely to trigger a nuclear war or Trump's bending over backwards (even further than Obama) would put us in a position where we're finally backed into a corner. Then too most likely Stein has pretty much written off Trump and now sees Hillary as her main target.

She said just the opposite of what you just posted.

If you think the first sentence is writing off Trump you are wrong. She agrees with his modes of working with Russia. The last two sentences indicate she does not agree with Hillary's plan for a no fly zone.

She said just the opposite of what you just posted.

If you think the first sentence is writing off Trump you are wrong. She agrees with his modes of working with Russia. The last two sentences indicate she does not agree with Hillary's plan for a no fly zone.

Yes, I posted my thoughts not hers. As I stated, her points were interesting to ponder but I'm not yet ready to buy in. For me it comes down to the feeling that the Russians respect strength and a question of how much timidity is too much? And I do feel it is a smart move for her to pump up Trump a bit at this time because it looks like Hillary is about to run away with it.

hiLIARy IS a defense contractor darling (see her vote on Iraq AS OPPOSED TO Sen, Sanders and then Sen. Obamas vocal opposition to that optional COSTLY war

I am beginning to really like Jill Stein...

Dr. Jill SteinVerified account‏@DrJillStein
If Trump's campaign is flailing, does a "spoiler" vote even exist anymore? Don't waste your vote on corporate Democrats. #InvestYourVote

“Unlike the Democrats and Republicans, we don’t cuddle up to Wall Street and special interests with our ‘public’ and ‘private’ positions,” Stein added in a separate tweet, referring to the recent WikiLeaks revelation that Hillary Clinton said that politicians need to have “both a public and private position” on every issue:

Stein has previously explained that the liberal progressive agenda–on health care, crime, climate change, trade, etc.– cannot be accomplished under a corporatist like Hillary Clinton. Stein argued that a Clinton presidency will simply be the continuation of the policies supported by Washington’s “uniparty,” which is controlled by special interest donors–and will not in any way advance the goals of liberal progressives.

Seeming to borrow Trump’s moniker for Clinton, Stein also attacked DNC chair Donna Brazile for her “crooked” behavior– providing Clinton’s campaign with a question in advance for a town hall as Clinton was trying to defeat Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary:

Follow
Dr. Jill Stein

✔@DrJillStein

Invest your vote in a movement party, not in more crooked behavior from the Democrats! PodestaEmails4 http://thehill.com/media/300427-emails-donna-brazile-gave-town-hall-questions-to-clinton-camp-in-advance …

I am beginning to really like Jill Stein...

Dr. Jill SteinVerified account‏@DrJillStein
If Trump's campaign is flailing, does a "spoiler" vote even exist anymore? Don't waste your vote on corporate Democrats. #InvestYourVote

“Unlike the Democrats and Republicans, we don’t cuddle up to Wall Street and special interests with our ‘public’ and ‘private’ positions,” Stein added in a separate tweet, referring to the recent WikiLeaks revelation that Hillary Clinton said that politicians need to have “both a public and private position” on every issue:

Stein has previously explained that the liberal progressive agenda–on health care, crime, climate change, trade, etc.– cannot be accomplished under a corporatist like Hillary Clinton. Stein argued that a Clinton presidency will simply be the continuation of the policies supported by Washington’s “uniparty,” which is controlled by special interest donors–and will not in any way advance the goals of liberal progressives.

Seeming to borrow Trump’s moniker for Clinton, Stein also attacked DNC chair Donna Brazile for her “crooked” behavior– providing Clinton’s campaign with a question in advance for a town hall as Clinton was trying to defeat Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary:

Follow
Dr. Jill Stein

✔@DrJillStein

Invest your vote in a movement party, not in more crooked behavior from the Democrats! PodestaEmails4 http://thehill.com/media/300427-emails-donna-brazile-gave-town-hall-questions-to-clinton-camp-in-advance …

Yup, Trump over Hillary. Clinton is just a professional liar, she has no real ideology besides power.

Forum List

Back