Jim Crow Steals Another Election As Brain Dead Democrats and Media Say Nothing

Here is the bitter truth about how the fascist Repug Party steals election after election, and how the worthless Democrats and corporate media allow them to do it:

JIM CROW GOP STEALS ANOTHER ELECTION AS BRAIN DEAD DEMOCRATS & MEDIA SAY NOTHING |

Excerpt:

The Jim Crow GOP has stolen yet another Congressional election, this time in Georgia. As always, the media and Democrats are saying nothing about it.

And now the US Supreme Court will allow secretaries of state to completely trash the ballots of anyone they choose.

So the Trump/GOP domination of American elections is essentially secure for the foreseeable future. Anyone believing the 2018 or 2020 elections will provide realistic opportunities to overthrow Trump/GOP control of the government is living in a dream world.
This was already done yesterday. Try to keep up. The OP was crushed for posting crap. Stop acting like a fool... or not.

OP you should learn your history, Jim Crows laws are Democrat laws.

I know my history quite well, goober. Political parties change over time. Duh. The Republican Party were the good guys 150 years ago who fought to end slavery. Now, in 2017, they are pure evil that steals elections on a regular basis because it's the only way they can maintain power.

Your post is pointless and irrelevant, just like your unremarkable Repug existence.
what's more evil;

stealing an election

or

attempting to mass murder your political opponents?

I don't even know what the fuck that means. You don't, either.

what's more racist;

believing people can and should care for themselves

or

making damn sure they can't get off welfare, thus creating a voting block

Here is the bitter truth about how the fascist Repug Party steals election after election, and how the worthless Democrats and corporate media allow them to do it:

JIM CROW GOP STEALS ANOTHER ELECTION AS BRAIN DEAD DEMOCRATS & MEDIA SAY NOTHING |

Excerpt:

The Jim Crow GOP has stolen yet another Congressional election, this time in Georgia. As always, the media and Democrats are saying nothing about it.

And now the US Supreme Court will allow secretaries of state to completely trash the ballots of anyone they choose.

So the Trump/GOP domination of American elections is essentially secure for the foreseeable future. Anyone believing the 2018 or 2020 elections will provide realistic opportunities to overthrow Trump/GOP control of the government is living in a dream world.

You guys will never win again.
You're doomed.

I know my history quite well, goober. Political parties change over time. Duh. The Republican Party were the good guys 150 years ago who fought to end slavery. Now, in 2017, they are pure evil that steals elections on a regular basis because it's the only way they can maintain power.

Your post is pointless and irrelevant, just like your unremarkable Repug existence.
what's more evil;

stealing an election

or

Isn't this the second time you posted the same shit? Desperate for attention or a paid pussy hat?

what's more evil;

stealing an election

or

so you are trying to claim that you didn't hear about the bigoted leftist that tried to murder the GOP baseball team.

you are dumber than Truthmatters.

and that's an epic achievement.

Excerpt:

No, it doesn't happen in Georgia....

Georgia County Admits To Illegally Disenfranchising Voters

Wait, "
Georgia County Admits To Illegally Disenfranchising Voters"

Yeah but segregationist Jim Crow laws were created by and enforced by democrats. You almost gotta laugh that history impaired pop-culture educated idiots think Jim Crow was a republican.

You've got to laugh at anyone who doesn't understand history and tries to use facts badly to make their point.

what's more racist;

believing people can and should care for themselves

or

making damn sure they can't get off welfare, thus creating a voting block

Repugs are the only ones ensuring that people can't get off welfare. Which is why Repugs are against raising the minimum wage. Which is why Repugs are trying to pass this horrible health care bill, which will be a disaster for millions of poor people. Minorities who are poor are voting in their best interest because Repugs only care about the wealthy. Anybody with half a brain knows this, which excludes your dumb ass.

Epic failure on your weak ass attempt to make a point. Better luck next time.

what's more evil;

stealing an election

or

so you are trying to claim that you didn't hear about the bigoted leftist that tried to murder the GOP baseball team.

So the shooter was a Democratic official? Republican officials steal elections and will continue to do so, lightweight. You're comparing apples and oranges because you simply aren't very smart.

Excerpt:

You guys will never win again.
You're doomed.

Yep, thanks to you cheating fascist Repug mother fuckers. I have to agree.

Excerpt:

Wait, "
Think Progress

what's more evil;

stealing an election

or

Isn't this the second time you posted the same shit? Desperate for attention or a paid pussy hat?

Already asked and answered, dumb fuck.

Excerpt:

That is my pick for the stupidest post this month, You are definitely a racist. You are the problem with the dimshit party and the reason they can't win elections.

No you are, along with your completely WRONG narrative.

Excerpt:

How dare the Dems and MSM allow the people to rule! This is an outrage!

Excerpt:

Wait, "

Yes the dimocrat election workers did disenfranchise as many republican voters as they could get away with Since the district is staffed by almost exclusively dimshitscum.

what's more evil;

stealing an election

or

So the shooter was a Democratic official? Republican officials steal elections and will continue to do so, lightweight. You're comparing apples and oranges because you simply aren't very smart.

More lost in space shit, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a J-O-K-E.. HAHAHAHAHAH.

Great comeback, lightweight Repug goober! You really told me!

The people trying to STEAL elections are the ones who make states redraw districts to get a dimocrat voting majority district That would be the lying scum dimshitocrats

Great comeback, lightweight Repug goober! You really told me!

Yes I told you the truth about you, I know it is hard to accept being stupid, racist, uneducated and historically challenged but you are what you are!!!

Forum List

Back