Jim Jordan's Twitter Hearing Backfires Spectacularly

And that was,,,,?
Wow, what a dumb response….You think we are supposed to know exactly what exactly Hunter Biden was funneling to the Chinese in return for huge sums of money? And unless we do, there is no crime here? If this story involved the name Trump, instead of Biden you’d be losing your mind in here, screaming to lock them up….hack.

The entire WORLD believes these facts. The only people dumb enough to deny the obvious are the people who get their news from billionaire globalists who want the USA controlled by a white nationalist authoritarian.
misinformation as always from the queen of misinformation. Thanks for the stellar effort.

Wow, what a dumb response….You think we are supposed to know exactly what exactly Hunter Biden was funneling to the Chinese in return for huge sums of money? And unless we do, there is no crime here? If this story involved the name Trump, instead of Biden you’d be losing your mind in here, screaming to lock them up….hack.
YOU stated that he was committing crimes, so I asked what they were and YOU ran!

Maybe you just want to see a dick pic.

And of course you are the 1 that has real and verifiable proof of this. Why are you withholding this information from the courts? You do know that this is a crime, correct?
What court? I don't know that Hunter has a court session.
That is a known fact in China and HK.

Dude, how many synonyms do you look up daily to embellish your anger at others who don’t agree with you?

Dude, how stupid are you to project your anger at posts you disagree with.

All the time, he had been selling his dad and gov't info. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Except that there is absolutely no evidence that anyone in the Biden family sold anything other than Hunter’s paintings.

Evidence. You have no evidence to warrant any kind of inquiries into Hunter Biden’s business dealings. He’s a private citizen.

Yes, you already have actual evidence that he was taking bribes on behalf of his father. There is no reason for Jim Jordan’s fake committee to ask him anything.

Dude, how stupid are you to project your anger at posts you disagree with.
I'm smart enough to explain to you that you are a canadian and have no skin in my country. I don't care your input of mumbo jumbo extreme. The salad is old and farty.

Except that there is absolutely no evidence that anyone in the Biden family sold anything other than Hunter’s paintings.
how do you know? the fbi give you a call and let you in on what they got?

1. No, that’s NOT what you asked…Not to me anyway.

If you are asking me, I’d suggest you read this commentary….

2. Not in your wildest dreams, degenerate….

Why would you expect us to read anything from the western journal which is a blog site with no credibility whatsoever. Anybody can make up anything and post it to that site.

Get back to us when you have credible sources not some conspiracy theory website.

I'm smart enough to explain to you that you are a canadian and have no skin in my country. I don't care your input of mumbo jumbo extreme. The salad is old and farty.

You’re not smart enough to realize that you have no sway over me and you can’t tell me where and when I can post. I don’t care what you think of me in the slightest.

And I don’t believe for a New York minute that you are an American at all.

how do you know? the fbi give you a call and let you in on what they got?

If the FBI had anything on any Democrat, while Trump was in office, Trump would have would’ve had them charged, convicted and in jail by now.

Trump had Hunter Biden investigated starting in 2018 when it became apparent that Joel was going to run for president. Intensive investigations in both the Senate, and in the state of Delaware have produced nothing just like the 25+ Clinton family investigations.

Trump spent two years trying to file charges against Andrew McCabe after he was fired from the FBI and couldn’t find evidence of anything to charge him with.

Bill Barr went around the world looking for evidence against Obama Biden in Clinton. He found nothing.

Hunter Biden is going after Fox News and the Republican party for slander and malicious prosecution. He should do that you’ll make out like a bandit.

Forum List

Back